• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apostasia vs Yhwach

actually nvm his Acausality is only type 1. So he is still affected by the almighty, but he has mid-godly, as far as I know Yhwach has no answer to that. Might be wrong.

Looking like an inconclusive.. apostasia's abilities are nulled, but yhwach cant put him down.

Warren Valion said:
Does the 2-B to 2-A rating have any affect on this fight?
I reaaly dont think so or it would be unfair as hell. Though I think his resistances might be on that level.

my goal in creating this fight was to find out if Ain had a chance to be the 4th strongest H6A, so everything is allowed, but I do not want to create a stomp so maybe I should restrict 2B / 2A attacks?

I don't think having absorption ability or regen is a counter to your energy or you getting completely absorbed.

Mid godly could probably counter it via the whole reform from absolutely nothing deal, though they should probably show that they can just trigger it themselves.

I am not entirely sure if Mid-Godly counters absorbtion.

If it doesn't, then Yhwach could probably win with that, if it does, then I don't think Yhwach can put him down - at least not in-character.

I think Yhwach have better absorption (All Types duh)

But Yhwach will not touch or kill his true form

"Intangibility and Non-Corporeal (His true form is a spirit that resides beyond the physical plane, time and space, in the spirit realm)"

It sounded like his real form couldn't be touched because he was in another dimension that beyond the physical plane, time and space.

Does bleach spirit realm beyond physical plane, time, space and etc?

That's suppose to be type 9 immortality, no idea why it's intangibility and non-corporeal.

Transcendental Immortality: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.

Apostasia has passive absorption and corruption. the Reishi around him would be completely corrupted from the start. He can also hide in the void and attack from there. He can nuke reality with the void. His mid-godly brought him back from losing his type 8 and being erased on a 4-D level. He can also continue to move and use his powers even when non-existent.

Also, Yhwach trying to absorb him would not end well, considering that Apostasia can create a barrier around his body thats literally a dimensional gap filled with nothingness, which in turn erases whatever makes contact with it.

Paul Frank said:
That wasn't existence erasure
But yeah Yhwach can null basically any 3d power
That was most definitely EE.

It is even considered to be EE on Ichibe's profile.

Yep. He has full control of the Void, Chaos, Corruption and Entropy. He can literally slash reality (a 2-B to 2-A multiverse in this case) and nuke reality with nothingness. His corruption also affects the fabric of reality and turns argets into non-existent, mindless beasts in the end.

Warren Valion said:
SchroKatze said:
@Warren, but an EE that comes from a possibly High 2-A?
Possibly High 2-A?
Where is this coming from?
The god that gives him his powers existed before existence and non-existence. Also, the void dwarfs 4-D structures, and Henir (the god) is beyond it. Gods are also explictly said to be beyond space-time, on a higher dimension. Even if beinf "fuelled" by this god doesn't count as High 2-A, he still has the 2-B to 2-A void nuke and complete control over the Void.

SchroKatze said:
Yep. He has full control of the Void, Chaos, Corruption and Entropy. He can literally slash reality (a 2-B to 2-A multiverse in this case) and nuke reality with nothingness. His corruption also affects the fabric of reality and turns argets into non-existent, mindless beasts in the end.
If he has full control over this multiverse, then why is he even considered High 6-A?

Because its his powers, not his physical strength. Only in his Herrscher state that he is purely 2-B/2-A due to literally being nothingness/void incarnate.

Its on his profile (second key)

" At least Country level, likely Large Continent level (Superior to Elsword, who can defeat Solace, who can create a country-sized pocket reality. Elsword also possesses the entire energy of the El, which is more than enough to annihilate the supercontinent of Elrios.), possibly Multiverse level to Multiverse+ level (Has complete control over Henir's void, which is infinite in size and bigger than all of creation, which is composed of countless and possibly infinite timelines) with Henir's power. Can ignore conventional durability with certain powers"

Wait

>Because its his powers, not his physical strength

That's just saying any universal reality warping is not universal because that's his powers not his physical strength?

How is it not AP based if he has complete control over this infinite multiverse?

This isn't just a smurfy hax ability, this is complete control over the Void.

If all of his powers are 2-A, then his AP is 2-A.

Back