• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apollyon (For Honor) vs Gregor Clegane (Game of Thrones) GRACE

Apollyon is the one who invades King's Landing, and the only person standing between her and slaughtering the rest of the Lannisters is the Mountain himself.

• Both are 9-B, Gregor uses his first key
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Battle takes place in the Lannister castle courtyard
Apollyon: 8 (Arcker123, FinePoint, Qawedsedf234, ThisThingisReallyBroken, ShadowWhoWalks, Shmooply, Naito-desu, SheevShezarrine)

The Mountain:

Last edited:
This seems sick.

Gregor is pretty decent in combat,but relies on his brute strength to win most of his duels. Someone more agile like Obyrn or skilled would decimate him in combat in verse.

Im not sure about Apolloyon,but she already has one of his only advantages in the bag. So that there would leave Gregor with nothing else but other then his alright skill.

Apollyon is extremely skilled, the most skilled in her verse comprised entirely of legendary warriors. Unless Gregor has a very big AP advantage I don't see him even landing a good hit on Apollyon.

That said, I don't think he even has that. He scales to crushing and ripping off heads, she scales to crushing (and subsequently exploding) heads AND the full steel helmets they're wearing.

So I don't know what Apollyon can do, but I'll rep Gregor here
However with all of that mentioned it seems like Apollyon just sorta wins this. What she scales to is superior and if this line in her profile is correct
Pierced through a Knight in full-plate armor and chainmail with a one-handed sword trust as if he was paper
Then she can likely replicate what Sandor did, even if you factor in Gregor's heavier plate.

Not helping is that Gregor is skilled, but he has trouble fighting more agile opponents and he's not only fighting one here, but one that is likely just as strong as he is physically and is hitting much harder.

Yeah. I give it to Apollyon low-diff, and that's my official vote.

Glad to see For Honor get some representation. Wish someone would make profiles for all the characters and not just Apollyon and maybe even a verse page.

I'm actually working on some profiles though working through the game's feats is a bit hard for me personally.

Why's that? If you don't own the game, I do, and can gather some feats for you if you'd like.
Nah I do own the game lol, for a solid four years now lmao, I'm just having difficulty differentiating what's game mechanics and what should be abilities/feats

Nah I do own the game lol, for a solid four years now lmao, I'm just having difficulty differentiating what's game mechanics and what should be abilities/feats
Right, well. Perhaps we can work it out together if you need second opinions. Not here though.

Back