• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AP Stomp

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
What exactly is the minimum difference between APs of two characters that would result in one character curbstomping the other?

I think 3x... 5x maybe... I believe the gap needed is higher the further the tier goes up but I don't know for sure.

I can't remember

Not sure, because even the most powerful servants in Fate can't one shot the weakest outside of obvious exceptions like Mata Hari or portions of Hundred Faced Hassan, without using hax. and they vary from Town to Mountain level

Back