• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AP revision 2 the viral boogaloo part 2/4

ok in the last part i was discussing P1 now we move on to prototype 2 and every consumtion that happened in the story of the game aka the bare minimum evolved consumtions in the game lets go

2. THIS IS WHERE THE FUN BEGINGS

In this part we are going to be talking about all the story line consumptions of evolved in P2 as well as goliaths and other secondary infected classes

This part is going to be split into 3 parts the consumptions in yellow zone, green zone and red zone

Yellow zone is straight forward as I'm not going to count the amount of infected Heller consumed and go straight to Koenig as he was treated as pretty equal to Heller at that point and we consider evolved to be on a similar level to endgame mercer or 2.106 kilotons since Heller was even with Koenig that would put him at 4.212 kilotons after eating him

Green zone: Keith Gallagher, Roland, 2 un named evolved (one we consume to gain bio bomb the other we consume to get to Gutierrez) and Dr. Gutierrez (mission name maze of blood), Dr. Karen archer a juggernaut and a goliath

Here I'm going to establish this, evolved have a range of power levels similar to how Heller and mercer are different in strength and not all of them are just at mercer level as seen in the fact that Roland is one of the evolved that is impossible to track down with hunter radar and is also considered mercer right hand man not to mention the fact that he unlike most other evolved could fight Heller one on one same goes for Gallagher I'm not going to go too deep into this and just put them at the level of Heller after he ate Koenig aka 4.212 while Karen and the other evolved who needed back up to fight Heller will stay at 2.106

Juggernauts should be comparable to leader hunters due to their ability to fight off multiple hunters single handedly so 351 8A

We sum this all up and we get Heller at 21.411 kilotons prior to his fight with the goliath and since the goliath was able to match and even overpower Heller during their fight it will also be at 21.411 kilotons

And after eating the goliath Heller is at 42.822 kilotons and that's it for all the definitive story consumptions in the green zone

Red zone here we have only 4 consumptions for Heller that being the special whip fist evolved a juggernaut the second goliath and big papa mercer him self

First let's talk about the whip fist evolved she was able to fight late game Heller pretty evenly while entire groups of evolved could n't do as much as put up a fight while she took Heller by herself in an even fight which leads me to believe that she is even in power to Heller during this part of the game or in other words she is 7C and is so far the strongest evolved besides Heller and Mercer

After he beats her and eats her he should be at 85.644

After this he fights another goliath in lost in the system and eats it bumping him up to 107.055 kilotons or just over the baseline high 7C

We add the tiny addition of the juggernaut he one shots and he is at 107.406 right before fighting mercer

This puts mercer in his base at 107.406(even though I still believe he is way stronger then Heller during the final fight) and at 322,218 kilotons with muscle mass

Heller is 214.812 kilotons in his base due to consuming mercer and since he consumed mercer and gained his abilities this means he should have muscle mass so we apply the times 3 boost and we get heller at 644.436 kilotons with muscle mass after absorbing mercer.

Part 3 coming soon

Ok so like, couldn't you have put this all into one CRT with collapsibles?

I'll give my response to both threads later.

Not sure if the AP can be so scaled from the amount of biomass, however it doesn't look like an outlier.

Although, I would be more interested in the moment with the release of tentacles on the Territory of all of Manhattan, at the end of part 2.
These are thousands of tentacles that spread over kilometers of territory. I think you can use the number of calories per 100 grams of weight to grow this amount of flesh.
According to the most crude and inattentive calculations, this can give an energy of 1.5 Megatons of TNT and Low 7-B level. Try using this.

Back