• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ap/OneShot Question

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
At one point in time, Character A had the AP of combating with someone who could with a single slash split a Mountain in two. Character B can one-shot him with a single slash. After some time Character A can one-shot Character B with a single slash.

How would this one work?

At least [TIER], likely higher - Is the justification that they'd get in my opinion since he's unquantifiably stronger than the other Character

I see, thanks for those two inputs.

1. As there are no more clear AP feats that will show its AP for like 10 Books but this One-Shot continues and creates a long chain-line, would be a really high 7A or High 7A, right?

2. If the characters can one-shot for example 50 characters of such durability would it still be tier 7 or jump in 6?

I ask this as the character clearly gets stronger but there are no feats with environmental destruction.

@ZackMoon1234, you may know as I remember you saying you want to make a profile for its verse/character. I'm talking about Coiling Dragon and this happens from Warrior Rank 9 to HighGod.

1 - It'd just be part of the Character's Scaling Chain. See #2

2 - If all of the Characters involved in that Feat are 7-A, then it'll just be part of the Character's Scaling Chain for their Justification

In example, Linley (7-A) one shotting other Characters who scale to him (7-A).

On a VS Thread, he'd be unquantifiably stronger than baseline 7-A, so if anyone wants to find out how strong Linley is, then the answer that could be given is "He is unquantifiably above 50 Characters who are 7-A's by one shotting them all in a single blow"

I could've sworn that there are plenty of Feats that are above 7-A in Coiling Dragon though

The OBD has some Calculated

Mach 578 - https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-blog-entry/abstract-concept-of-bullshit-coiling-dragon.25395

And I'm sure there are more, with some dude creating an Island or Continent or some shit on the MC's Planet, which I think is Bluefire, or I'm misremembering things - https://www.wuxiaworld.co/Coiling-Dragon/1002067.html

I forgot most of the Feats though, so I guess these guys' statements can be used

"Because a strong highgpd can create a continent in the the yulan plane" - https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/linley-from-coiling-dragon-ring-vs-3rd-raikage.1037536/

"also supported by the fact that Jenkins (A total scrub) can travel hundreds of thousands of kilometers in less than twelve hours...under gravity hundreds of times greater than that of Earth." - https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/linley-from-coiling-dragon-ring-vs-3rd-raikage.1037536/page-2

"Sovereigns can destroy entire planes with their aura, which is star level, and Linley can resist that aura with his Will. Linley is star level, and sub-relativistic at the very least. He one-shots." - https://www.narutoforums.org/threads/current-linley-vs-the-hst.1049773/

Yeah, Sovereign and above sure are above it. I was talking till HighGod, as BlueFire created a continent but he's someone who is at that level (HighGod Paragon).

The hundreds of times gravity are 100 as that's the Gravity of the Infernal High Plane.

I'm re-reading it and I'm currently at Book 19/21 in which he became a Paragon thanks to his 4 Mutated Souls.

I'm currently collecting the quotes/feats for different characters and it's a bit hard to place him in more tiers unlike the other novel of IET. So, I will make Peak 9 Warrior/Mag, Saint, HighGod (maybe with Paragon as this one will be for less than a book), Sovereign, then Universe Controller. And in the departed future when I will re-read Stellar Transformation I will add that Version of Linley.

That's gonna be so much Profiles. I feel like Qin Yu (or whatever the MC of ST is) is more haxxed than Linley due to the fact that he can put you in his Realm and other shit. Good luck on creating the Profiles, and I do remember the Continent Creation from Bluefire getting calculated in the OBD (Narutoforums) but I can't seem to find it, so if you want the feat calculated, you could try finding it and having it evaluated here

Zaratthustra said:
At one point in time, Character A had the AP of combating with someone who could with a single slash split a Mountain in two. Character B can one-shot him with a single slash. After some time Character A can one-shot Character B with a single slash.
How would this one work?
The Attack Potency gaps need to be at least x7.5 for a One-Shot. I am pretty sure the rest of your questions are explained on the One-Shot page like on topic of it being applicable for Attack Potency.

One answer is:

• This gap is strictly for versus debating purposes, and will not apply when attempting to derive the attack potency of a character based on a feat of one-shotting another character in his or her verse.

Back