• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ao Oni vs Springtrap (Battle of the horror game antagonists)

Sans2345

He/Him
Springtrap.
Ao oni

vs

Its time for the most deadly characters from their series to face each other ladies and gentleman i give you Springtrap vs Ao Oni the battle takes place in a large haunted house both are aware of their presence both start from the sides of the house they cannot exit out of the haunted house until one of them wins

-Speed is equel

-Ao oni is allowed to use his teleportation

-Springtrap is allowed to use his stealth

Ao Oni: 0 ()

Springtrap: 2 (Emagolorsoul) (Jackythejack)

Inconclusive: 0

Win by death ko or ao oni changing springtrap into a oni

Ao Oni can only kill humans and wooden material while Springtrap is powerful enough to oneshot and rip apart metal animatronics. Probably giving this to Springtrap for being physically stronger and a stealth master.

Well in the ending of ao oni he can detect body heat so springtrap mainly uses his sneak attacks

keep in mind that ao oni can be stealthy too and he moves silently despite his large form

yeah i think so just like in the game where everyone ao oni has killed has turned into one

I'm not voting yet but i don't think Ao Oni will be able to detect Springtrap if he goes in stealth mode due to the fact Springtrap is basically undead / a zombie.

Also from what i'm seeing on Oni's profile he can only turn others in Oni after killing them,so unless he kills Springtrap i don't know if it'd be combat applicable.

Back