• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Monitor's Transduality. BUMP

I think that it seems unreliable to list this power for him. It should probably be removed.

Because as far as I understand transduality means an all-encompassing state of being that transcends dualities such as life and death and existence and nonexistence. I might be wrong though.

"Transduality is the state of being wherein an entity exists independently of, and qualitatively beyond, various dual systems, ranging from very specific, limited sets of dual distinctions to duality itself on a conceptual level. If the 0 and 1 of binary systems can be considered a duality, a transdual character's fundamental existence might be definable as being in-between the numbers of 0 and 1, but also defined as being a "2", or as standing outside of the code completely at the higher levels.

As it stands, Type 1 corresponds to being beyond certain kinds of dual systems (Light and Dark, in and out, Fire and Ice, Sound and Silence, etc), but not all duality, Type 2 refers to characters whose existence may be beyond all dual systems within the nature of their reality, but not duality itself on a conceptual level, Type 3 refers to characters whose fundamental nature exists beyond the concept of duality, and Type 4 refers to characters whose existence belongs to alternate logical states wherein even the distinction between duality and transduality is irrelevant, as well as, in extremely rare cases, potentially those who can access impossible binary systems beyond the transdual on a conceptual level." This is Transduality. For someone being the head of VS Wiki, you definetly aren't that knowledgeable on stuff your own site has.

Maybe we should close this and wait for Prince to come back since he made Anti Monitor's 1-A reasoning and hax, or we could wait for more input from other's

Not true. While it may get there with Type 3 and upwards, that doesn't ring true for all the four types listed on the VS Wiki. Then again the ability page does explain it quite well.

I mostly just try to keep the site organised. I have never pretended to know best in every single area, and tend to promote people with more knowledge about different topics.

@The Unknown Warrior1 well if some of the DC mods would come onto my threads instead of waisting their time on "Solaris vs Anti-Monitor" and posts like that maybe I wouldn't. I just want my threads to be answered by someone who is knowledgeable and well versed in the topic. I'm sick and tired of them waiting their time on stupid threads when there might be some who have actual questions that need to be answered.

I might have a possible explanation Ant, could be wrong and you can disagree this is from seeing the profiles.

My assumption is that he was put at Transduality since the Anti Monitor and his brothers were created using pieces of The Overvoid which is suppose to be a dualistic entity so if they're pieces of a transdual entity then I guess they have it's traits, again could be wrong here but it's my take anyway

Well, these are people who know about DC and Marvel Comics, not necessarily about transduality, so I am not sure that they can help.

You can give them links to this thread in any case.

Back