• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ANTI-LIFE EQUATION CALC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other way around. Volcanos are found above magma chambers.

Pockets of magma that get close to the Earth's surface have a greater and greater chance of lifting rock around it until a volcano forms.

Also like, idk, assuming they pulled out magma at like mach 1,000 speeds via a shockwave that barely reaches a couple hundred feet in diameter is just a very weird move to make in my view.
The diameter is way too low-balled actually, as the whole "intricate pattern" bullshittery by Steppy shows (Wonder why he didn't just become a sculptor instead).

Also Mach 1000 is 343000 m/s. Steppy only did 125000 m/s or Mach 364.43

Last edited:
Another flaw I found in the calc is that Amelia assumes that only a tiny spurt came and that it was as tall as Steppy. Except, that's not true, he causes lava to rise up from the bottom to the top, it's not like he just controlled a blob and brought it up, which'd take way more assumptions to even take as legit because Steppy isn't Orochi'ing his way with it, he doesn't even have Telekinesis or Earth Manip to begin with.

Last edited:
So what are the conclusions here so far?
Basically, calc is wrong for three reasons

1. Steppy is not 1.82 meters. He is consistently stated by most sources to be 2.44 meters tall (8 ft), and the visuals prove this, he towers over Superman and the rest of the cast by a significant margin.

2. Amelia assumed that the lava's height is only as big as Steppy. That simply isn't realistic, because all that lava originates from the magma chamber and then spews out to the ground covering all that distance. IT CANNOT BE JUST THE SIZE OF STEPPY.

3. Using magma chamber depth of 1-10 km seems to be way too low-ball-ish, given that the place is nowhere near a volcanic hotspot by any means whatsoever and is a perfectly green field.

Okay, so should somebody re-calculate the feat or is it unnecessary, how should the DCEU statistics be adjusted because of the conclusion that you described above, and is anybody here willing to handle it if it is necessary?

Okay, so should somebody re-calculate the feat or is it unnecessary, how should the DCEU statistics be adjusted because of the conclusion that you described above, and is anybody here willing to handle it if it is necessary?
I can make the calc using Amelia's low-end Magma depth as a low-ball if necessary. I have the images now, timeframe is more or less the same as what Amelia got based on the piece of turd Blu-Ray Copy of Josstice League I just got my hands on ATM.

I can make the calc using Amelia's low-end Magma depth as a low-ball if necessary. I have the images now, timeframe is more or less the same as what Amelia got based on the piece of turd Blu-Ray Copy of Josstice League I just got my hands on ATM.
Okay. Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.
@KLOL506

Also
The Rune Uxas creates looks different to the Theatrical One and may be more the Equation then any natural strength on his part

Also
The Rune Uxas creates looks different to the Theatrical One and may be more the Equation then any natural strength on his part
The only difference in context is that the magma that comes out from the ground is the anti-life equation. Steppenwolf and darkseid will still have to make it rise from inside the earth. It’s still a strength feat.

Okay, so should this calculated feat be added as a further justification in that thread, whereas we close this one, then?

Okay. I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back