• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anthropod vs Anthropod (Alice Fuji vs Suchan Jang)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired

Battle takes place in a forest, both start 20 meters from each other.
Hunter's Suchan is used and 9-A values for Alice
are assumed

"Say what you want... but I will be human again.":
"To protect myself, I will fight. That is how a spider lives":

rI3r6tP.png
TmX50Qw.jpg

Last edited:
Based on what I know and have read, Alice usually has the Kumoito set up somewhere around her, using the sensory capabilities granted by it to perceive her surroundings and her opponent, but also to set up traps, which should be very easy in a forest environment, since she can weave the Kumoito's thread into complex patterns in a highschool infirmary in an instant, let alone a forest with countless trees and other landmasses to exploit.

Okay both have Analytical prediction so that isn’t a problem to either side

suchan’s fear hax is useless here because kumoito is not prey for dragonflies

Kumoito has higher range

suchan’s lifting strength is an issue if he manages to get close

He has flight but that’s not going to be a problem in a forest since the trees surrounding it makes it less room for flying

Body puppetry and information analysis is very helpful for kumoito here

overall I’d say kumoito has more advantages here due to the location and the fact those threads are a big problem for Suchan.

however suchan can possibly win if he can somehow grab her as his lifting strength is way stronger than her’s

Suchan getting close to utilize any of his advantages is a horrible idea for him, given Alice, by the time the fight starts, would have already set up her threads around the area, and will be completely aware of Suchan's microscopic movements, giving her free reign over the battlefield basically because Suchan has basically no ranged options to counter this.

Attack Potency:
  • Suchan: 11.64 Megajoules via this feat, 25.62 Megajoules with Hare Coursing via scaling to this feat, 50.85 Megajoules with Hunting Rifle via this feat, at least 63.65 Megajoules with Complex Runaway via scaling above 15x this feat, at least 72.02 Megajoules with serrated teeth via scaling above this feat. Tactical Gloves' durability also scales above 72.02 Megajoules.
  • Alice: At least 21.46 Megajoules via scaling above 20% of this feat, (should be 28.61 Megajoules using the right material destruction value), far higher with Arachnid's Fang (Can nearly one shot those who can overpower her)
[Yeah I'm not comparing that many numbers.]

Speed: It said speed equalized but I'm going to ignore that.
  • Suchan: 321.9 m/s via scaling to this feat, 455.7 m/s with Hare Coursing via scaling to this feat, 688.3 m/s with Hunting Rifle via this feat, at least 455.7 m/s with Complex Runaway due to scaling
  • Alice: Assumed baseline Supersonic / 377.3 m/s via bullet dodging
Lifting Strength:
  • Suchan: At most 4,618.73 kg via this feat, 122,824.00 kg with Complex Runaway via scaling to this feat
  • Alice: At least Average Human / 80 kg, at most 600 kg with Kumoito

Suchan's main advantage here is his Stat Amps and the sheer LS difference which makes setting traps with Kumoito kinda useless. (Checks out with how Suchan's Hunting RIfle broke through Breeder's nearly finger thick spider threads, and Complex Runaway Suchan scales to his Post Feeding Self who tore through nearly centimeter thick silkworm silk with his bare hands, despite being restrained)

Alice's main advantage is her large range, far higher base AP, Arachnid Fang's potential to one-shot Suchan if he doesn't block it, Accelerated Development, and extreme enhanced senses with Kumoito.

Anywho, I got 2.1k word thingy due at midnight so I'mma head off now

Good analysis, now onto my opinion:

I vote Alice, and quite handedly.

In a forest environment Alice is capable of most exploiting the effects of Kumoito to both set up traps and to sense Suchan's movements, and Suchan, due to a lack of real ranged attacks to deal damage from afar, can't really circumvent this, and even if he could, Alice's threads would alert her of his attack, and she would promptly counter it. And he can't defeat her BEFORE she sets up Kumoito's threads, because she's capable of weaving it throughout an entire room in complex weaves and patterns nigh-instantly, as well as an entire Japanese Highschool.

Damn, didnt expect people to just debate it out while I went sleeping. I can unequalized speed if it helps Suchan, just saying that Alice is a pretty nasty speedster herself.

I actually agree that Suchan isn't getting restrained by the Kumoito due to his monstroues LS advantage. Alice is still capable of fighting without restraining her foes though. For one, Alice has like, 3 different AnaPre's on her belt, 1 being able to hear her opponents action, 2 being able to feel minor shifts in the air to predict and a classic read the opponent directly, so shes pretty much ahead in that department, especially taking into account that she outperformed other characters AnaPre in-story. Paired with her Instinctive Reactions and you have a hard to tag opponent on your hand.

The most broken ability in Alice's arsenal is her CEC/CMC though. It has a scaling chain of 2 to 3 blitzes (Alice baseline CEC that blitzes compareable characters > Dinoponeras CMC that speedblitzes Alice through her CEC > Alice's CMC speedblitzing Dinoponeras CMC) and she abuses the ability quite a lot.

And while Alice can't restrain or control her opponent once in her thread, she can still use it protect herself and to reflect Suchang around if he flies into them

This reminds me of how Analytical Prediction needs to have its own page again instead of being lumped in with Precognition.

With Fully Dialed Dragon Vision, Suchan's Analytical Prediction is a layer above his normal Compound Vision- which was enough to let him no sell comparable speed Danmaku- and with Complex Runaway it's like 4 layers of Analytical Prediction resistance based on Roach's Form Maehwa, but it's all based on trajectory-vision, which is different than something like Behavior Prediction where you know how someone will act. And Complex Runaway Suchan's kinda stupid in that department given the literal bug-brain.

Anywho, equalizing speed does help Suchan, but only slightly so I didn't see the need for it since he'd lose either way. Despite only being like a 1.5x speed amp, the story's shown characters who could keep up with Suchan normally getting blitzed by Hare Coursing, but it's more due to Suchan's ability to make much sharper turns and change directions faster rather than the pure speed boost.

Also I thought Alice's speed amp made her body just as fast as her mind? Or did she do the bullet dodge feat before that?

Last edited:
Also I thought Alice's speed amp made her body just as fast as her mind? Or did she do the bullet dodge feat before that?
She performed her bullet dodging feat entirely independent of her Concentration ability. At the beginning, it was "just" perception speed, but by the time she fought Dinoponera, it became a full blown speed amp, like they have full on JoJo-esque fights while everything is frozen

She performed her bullet dodging feat entirely independent of her Concentration ability. At the beginning, it was "just" perception speed, but by the time she fought Dinoponera, it became a full blown speed amp, like they have full on JoJo-esque fights while everything is frozen
Should have a [far higher with CEC/CMC] next to it then

Also that might turn this into a borderline stomp tbh. Even if Speed was equalized, that only applies to base speed so the 2/3 Blitz-chain speed amp wouldn't be a affected.
is it because one is being able to see into the future and the other one is just being able to predict what your opponents next move is
That, and how Analytical Prediction has enough of variety by itself to have its own page

Also that might turn this into a borderline stomp tbh. Even if Speed was equalized, that only applies to base speed so the 2/3 Blitz-chain speed amp wouldn't be a affected.
Hm, should I use a stronger Suchan Key then? Which one do you think might have a better shot at this match?

All talk about Anal Pred aside. Good job to whomever made Alice's profile while reading through all the insect facts the author of Arachnid loves to put out.
As for the fight itself the fact that Suchan can just overpower her threads restraining does make one of Alice's main startegies useless, but as said before she can fight fine with it and her threads still help her antecipate his moves since jungle area. Her lethality and efficiency when fighting are nothing to sneeze at either, and piercing damage with the ballistic knife should sting.
Alice FRA

All talk about Anal Pred aside. Good job to whomever made Alice's profile while reading through all the insect facts the author of Arachnid loves to put out.
As for the fight itself the fact that Suchan can just overpower her threads restraining does make one of Alice's main startegies useless, but as said before she can fight fine with it and her threads still help her antecipate his moves since jungle area. Her lethality and efficiency when fighting are nothing to sneeze at either, and piercing damage with the ballistic knife should sting.
Alice FRA
The insect facts are the best part smh.

Back