• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suchan Jang (Jungle Juice) vs Yu (The Boxer)

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
So, Yu's skilled, but is he fast enough to deal with the most agile insect on Earth?

Suchan Jang VS Yu

Information:
  • Post-Feeding Suchan is used.
  • EoS/Post-Santorino fight Yu is used.
  • Speed is equalized. Suchan's speed amps are restricted.
  • Battle starts from a distance of 100 meters away.
Attack Potency:
  • Suchan: 61 Megajoules
  • Yu: 54 Megajoules
Let's find out.

Last edited:
Two series that I haven't read in a long time.

Not even Saitama could kill an insect thus Yu automatically lose.

Same, I read so many that are on wiki but never participate in their debates cause....not enough time..or interest in debating them.

I think Suchan may actually stomp here
Suchan has:
-biological analytical prediction
-speed boosts that boost him way beyond his normal speed
-higher AP
-higher LS

Yu just has his senses and skills which won't save him from a speedboost boosting succhan from subsonic to subsonic+ to supersonic

Doubt any of that matters except for the speed amp. The Analytical prediction seems strong, but I doubt it will do much against Yu since he already has one of his own that far outstrips other boxers. AP means dogshit since the difference is extremely minimal and Yu already heavily upscales from the value anyways.

But the speed amp is too much. Doubt Yu can do anything here since the amp is too much.

Doubt any of that matters except for the speed amp. The Analytical prediction seems strong, but I doubt it will do much against Yu since he already has one of his own that far outstrips other boxers. AP means dogshit since the difference is extremely minimal and Yu already heavily upscales from the value anyways.

But the speed amp is too much. Doubt Yu can do anything here since the amp is too much.
yeah, also flight

What exactly is biological analytical prediction, if I may ask? Not to refute it, but just to ask because that sounds like bullshit.

What exactly is biological analytical prediction, if I may ask? Not to refute it, but just to ask because that sounds like bullshit.
he sees stuff like a dragonfly so he basically sees what positions the opponent will take in their next move. He can basically read Yu almost like Yu reads him.

What if my Favorite Superstring webtoon is Reawaken Man, which has Youngha in it?
thanos-memoji.gif

I have read too many of them not to. But not enough to do something with it. I think I have Terror man, Housekeeper, Jungle Juice and Burning hell under my belt and I'm going through Phantom master, but Webtoons cucking me with that daily pass
I was gonna say- if other Superstring webtoons get Verse pages, how are we gonna sort that out page-wise?

Yeah Yu negs that. :D

The speed amps run his fade tho, sadly.
he doesn't neg that unless i missed something and Yu suddenly gets power nullification or sth. The thing still exists and with speed equalized it lets Suchan dodge Yu's attacks, especially in the air. Like yeah, Yu still dodges his normal attacks and maybe parries his higher speed attacks but the moment Suchan goes for hare coursing or hunting rifle Yu gets fodderized

he doesn't neg that unless i missed something and Yu suddenly gets power nullification or sth. The thing still exists and with speed equalized it lets Suchan dodge Yu's attacks, especially in the air. Like yeah, Yu still dodges his normal attacks and maybe parries his higher speed attacks but the moment Suchan goes for hare coursing or hunting rifle Yu gets fodderized
Baseline Boxer Analytical Prediction <<< Baseline Genius Boxer analytical prediction resistance < Siha Lee's Analytical prediction and resistance < Ryu Baeksan's Analytical Prediction resistance < Jean Pierre's analytical prediction and resistance << Post-Evolution Jean's analytical prediction and resistance <<< Yu's analytical prediction and resistance

So yeah, Yu's dealt with analytical prediction, resists it, stomps people who counter it, etc. It's useless.

Baseline Boxer Analytical Prediction <<< Baseline Genius Boxer analytical prediction resistance < Siha Lee's Analytical prediction and resistance < Ryu Baeksan's Analytical Prediction resistance < Jean Pierre's analytical prediction and resistance << Post-Evolution Jean's analytical prediction and resistance <<< Yu's analytical prediction and resistance

So yeah, Yu's dealt with analytical prediction, resists it, stomps people who counter it, etc. It's useless.
except that was skill-based analytical prediction and not pseudo-future sight that Suchan has. He literally sees the next movement of the opponent visually and his speed just helps him go in for the kill

except that was skill-based analytical prediction and not pseudo-future sight that Suchan has. He literally sees the next movement of the opponent visually and his speed just helps him go in for the kill
It's not as different from normal prediction as you think it is lol, he's just seeing his opponent's next move like any other form of analytical prediction. It's negged.

Yeah no- Suchan/Dragonfly future sight is based on analyzing the movement patterns of their prey- it's physical analytic prediction

ok. Still, Suchan blitzes and generally just statistically outpreforms Yu.

Suchan might be good in his later keys against some of the Unordinary top tiers

And to be clear, I'm not arguing Yu wins. He does lose, Sunchan's speed amps are to much for him.

Sunchan's analytical prediction is just useless. That's all I say. Yu loses anyway, so I've no idea why your acting as if I said he wins in anyway shape or form.

Though, if the OP wants the match to be fairer, they can simply restrict Sunchan's speed amps. Up to @Phoenks, don't really care otherwise.

The stats are as follows-
Attack Potency:
  • Suchan: Above 61.49 Megajoules on account of damaging Seyoung Moon after going nuts, who's physically superior to Black Devil Hyeonbin, who tanked 15 of these bombs, 177.84 Megajoules with Air Gun and around that much with Double Tap (basically an Air Gun on top of a place he already hit)
  • Yu: Above 54.34 Megajoules for One-Shotting Viktor Grigoryievich who did this
~1.13x AP difference per each normal hit, 3.27x AP difference with Air Gun and Double Tap (Suchan can't spam Defense Mechanisms though, they're only a couple use per fight)

Speed: Equalized Lol- although Hunting Rifle and all of its variants at least double Suchan's speed- in a previous key he went from FTE normally to explicitly breaking the sound barrier with Hunting Rifle

Lifting Strength:
  • Suchan: Upscales from half of Gigantea's Calc to baseline Class K (100 tonnes) (I have a specific calc that puts him higher but that hasn't been evaluated yet)
  • Yu: Unknown
???x LS difference (Uh, what do we do in Versus threads when one stat is Unknown? Do we just assume that its Peak Human or...?)

Pretty one-sided numbers-wise, although Yu utterly annihilates Suchan in terms of skill so who knows

Back