• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Answering Questions

@Dark
Oh, yes, now I see that those words (That I totally meant by the by) make me the worst kind of living being in this planet. I am no longer whorthy of my status as a administrator, so I'm giving it up.

Goodbye JBW users, take good care of yourselves. And Crab, I love you, I always have.

Pffff...

Rodri "Dante" said:
If Korea = the truth, then South Korea = South the truth.
Basically you cornered yourself into a painfully bad joke.
I'm glad you admit your joke was bad, because it was REALLY bad.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Or...something more?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thotimus
Sorry-I just couldn't resist.

Also, that wouldn't make sense, as all THOTs are female(no offense), and I'm male. So just call me a "beta male" if you want your THOT-like comments towards me to actually make sense.

Rodri "Dante" said:
@Dark
Oh, yes, now I see that those words (That I totally meant by the by) make me the worst kind of living being in this planet. I am no longer whorthy of my status as a administrator, so I'm giving it up.
Goodbye JBW users, take good care of yourselves. And Crab, I love you, I always have.

Pffff...
You don't have to leave. You didn't have to say that either. I was just pointing out your actions because one user said that this thread has transformed into "cyberbullying."

BattleReviews said:
Guess the character which is Holyhotsauce's PFP
Lord English, and no, yes, I knew that before Dark opened his mouth.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Speedwagon is not best waifu. He is a freaking ma. NOT. A. WOMAN.
Or you trying to imply that you have to be a woman to be a good waifu?

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Speedwagon is not best waifu. He is a freaking ma. NOT. A. WOMAN.
Or you trying to imply that you have to be a woman to be a good waifu?
He's implying that a man that is classified as a waifu is a case of incorrect classification and that the correct classification is 'Husbando'.

Mind you, both of these terms are asinine and don't really mean anything.

I was just making a joke...

Back