• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Answering Questions

Crabwhale said:
It is possibly the worst meme in existence (yes, that includes Damn Daniel!, Ugandan Chungus and Thanos Car).
Damn Daniel is the worst meme in existence, the only one that even comes close is "What are those?"

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
It is possibly the worst meme in existence (yes, that includes Damn Daniel!, Ugandan Chungus and Thanos Car).
Damn Daniel is the worst meme in existence, the only one that even comes close is "What are those?"
Dolan-friends o 730799
Urizen-devil-may-cry-5-3 (1) copy
Nope. Damn Daniel is not the worst meme in existence. Dolan and Friends is

You know, I'm actually not surprised you actually took the time to make all that @ Dark

This is not a meme thread though.

Could you explaing why hawaiian pizza is objetively and easily the second best kind of pizza?

Rodri "Dante" said:
Could you explaing why hawaiian pizza is objetively and easily the second best kind of pizza?
No, because its not.

Seol404 said:
Crabwhale said:
damn Daniel, what are those?

Rodri "Dante" said:
Seol404 said:
No, because it's not.
You live a lie and that's the difference between you and me.
As an Italian myself, I can say that you are living a lie because pineapple pizza is the worst substance invented by mankind.

This stands as a message to all people who like Pineapple pizza: stop wasting my oxygen.

I'm a person. I don't exist physically and that you need to care for me to interact with me, but I'm a person.

What has this thread become?

Korea is the truth, sorry Rodri.

I actually have no idea what your trying to say.

Back