• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another upgrade for Godzilla Earth?!

Didn't Godzilla Earth destroyed the Gorath meteir which is about the size of the moon (so add in "possibly moon-level")?

Took him 5 years to generate such power (then again it was his small form that did it) but yeah I would say the feat is solid considering there is a good amount of proof of it.

So until we can confirm ALL of his capabilites, we're holding off on matches??

Cause I'm kinda tempted to start a series of matches with him against selected Fate characters, whom should be around his tier. Before anyone brings it up, I don't or will never believe in size and speed equalization for matches; I've personally never liked those conditions implemented.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
Well, the hype for Planet Eater basically stated that Ghidorah literally destroys entire planets and stars so who knows how powerful Godzilla will get?
So in an ideal situation, we can get Godzilla Earth to "likely 4-B"?

Also, we're probably making a separate page for this new Ghidorah soon after the movie releases, aren't we?

Dragopentling said:

Also, we're probably making a separate page for this new Ghidorah soon after the movie releases, aren't we?
4C if the hype is actually true since from the look of things Godzilla's gonna actually have a hard time with this new Ghidorah

I'd imagine so.

WeeklyBattles said:
Its preferable if we had actual scans before we use anything from the books
You have a point, sure, but given the books are official and do play parts in the films (like how we see the kaiju atttacks, Godzilla's destruction of the MG base was shown in both films thus far when it ended the Project MechaGodzilla book and things just seem to fit more into place as a story with them involved.) I'd say we should add a "likely higher" rating to G Earth's profile given that there's a good number of feats in the books.

Also in my opinion he should be at least low 6C with the accepted calc as a basis given the movie's stated differences in atomic breath power (180 gigatons to 3 teratons for his giant size) which is about 16.7 times difference, enough to clear the mountain tier if I remember correctly.

Dragopentling said:

4C if the hype is actually true since from the look of things Godzilla's gonna actually have a hard time with this new Ghidorah

I'd imagine so.
another question, and sorry if it sounds stupid, but I'll ask anyway: I'm not sure if this is allowed, but since I've seen matchup threads where more than two characters are involved (though most of those threads just pretty much die)....is there a possibility of allowing a matchup of 1 vs 2+ (yes, they'll still be in same tier)? Cause I personally think Godzilla Earth is a character that would be fine with that.

Dragopentling said:
another question, and sorry if it sounds stupid, but I'll ask anyway: I'm not sure if this is allowed, but since I've seen matchup threads where more than two characters are involved (though most of those threads just pretty much die)....is there a possibility of allowing a matchup of 1 vs 2+ (yes, they'll still be in same tier)? Cause I personally think Godzilla Earth is a character that would be fine with that.
I'm not the most familiar with the rules, but I haven't seen people really say that's not allowed. But I suggest we wait for Planet Eater before we make final threads because we don't know how strong Godzilla truly is.

Dragopentling said:
I'm not the most familiar with the rules, but I haven't seen people really say that's not allowed. But I suggest we wait for Planet Eater before we make final threads because we don't know how strong Godzilla truly is.
okay fair enough

Why 4-C?

Kiryu-MG3 wrote
Why 4-C?

Hype for the film says Ghidorah's hyper gravity abilites lets him consume entire stars so he has the power to destroy and ingest stars, also supported by him being confrimed to have destroyed the Exif planet

Predictions KG would be some where between 5-B and 4-C

Godzilla Earth the same

KG would be an energy kaiju and Get Earth will kill it some how.

No, but spoilers leaked online (AKAthe entire plot)

We need to wait for the English release before we can judge whether or not Ghidorah has viable AP feats or not. I can still see Godzilla Earth getting huge upgrades when everything is said and done. I did hear that there were plans for spinoffs from the film trilogy considered, but idk if those will ever be taken to the drawing board.

The Alien Metphies confirmed his planet was destroyed by Ghidorah. That counts?lol

We just need the scan/scene between Haruo and Metphies.

We need to see if said destruction was a planet blowing up or getting razed. This is how usually Ghidora destroyed planets in other continuinities

So...as far as I can tell via reviews, we don't get jack from the fight and he barely shows up...
we still have to wait for the English release of the film to see what's really up. I wouldn't trust early reviews, tbh.

Size only and hax through outside help. I mean his necks are over 20 kilometers of length.

I actually like the Lovecraftian nature Ghidorah is potrayed with. I dislike the rest of the movie attached to it though

I'd spoil the answer, but given I am one who is avoiding Broly SPOILERS like the plague, I'd feel like an hypocrite by doing so

Back