• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another TSSDK Upgrade

"Veldora thinned his existence probability to the utmost limit, and was barely able to evade the interference wave of the destructive energy. However, several of the clones failed in evasion, they were all annihilated.
It's a terrifying technique, and if Veldora was even a bit late, Veldora would be definitely destroyed."

"Veldora integrated all of his remaining clones and checked the current situation."

As for them being connected, they are, but they still themselves are conceptual existences.

"At the same time when Spirit of Time was born, the egg hatched, and the seed budded. The two were born as a conceptual existence with a pure energy body without a physical body. That was the origin of Angels and Demons. The mysterious thing was that the Angels and Demons that were born at the same time were on bad terms."

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
He thinned his existence as much to prevent him and his clones from getting hit. Several were hit, others were killed.
How characters using abilties on themselve show resistances?

He used his probabilty manipulation on all of his clones to make sure they escaped, Dagruel still hit multiple of them, what's not to understand?

I don't think just being stronger than someone warrants resistances, that's not how it works, if someone has shown the resistances however and another person scales equal to or above them then that's fine.

Wouldn't scale anyone to Dagruel's resistances though since his ability explicitly nullifies stuff, only Yuuki and Eos Rimuru would scale to him.

I mean, the fact that he was still able to hit Veldora despite the fact that he manipulated his probabilty, I believe that's a resistance. I would assume it stands to assume anyone stronger could also.

Think you would just be arguing semantics with that logic, technically US are said to make all magic useless yet it also works for skills albeit you could argue it was also said for skills.

However clearly it's not just magic since Ruminas US didn't work on Dagruel nor Gadra's UG, nor Shion's cook.

Man this is a bit hard to go back and forth on the things here.

So apparently it seems that the main issues regarding resistances here is someone who is stronger than someone can have the resistances that the same weaker char has, but arguments against that say otherwise.

I'm still very very new to Slime so I'm not sure how most everything works here with stuff like that so I can't really say on that. I do agree with Elizaa and Celestial on that just being stronger than someone who has resistances of anything doesn't warrant them also gaining resistances of the same kind. Like I can be stronger than someone yet may not have resistances that that one person has (like having a resistance against poisons or magic, even if it was of the most basic kind).

Again, just to note that I'm still yet to be moderately knowing in a bunch of this stuff so I'm really out of the loop on these things.

As for the rest of the stuff that I CAN say for sure or want to say based on the OP:

• Creation: Rimuru has it even at his first tab but if Yuuki doesn't have it, he should get it then.
  • Self-Destruction: Yeah that's fine.
  • Durability and Vibration Negation(?) for Zegion: Fine as well
  • Chain Manipulation and Absorption for Velda and Rimuru: Yeah
  • Transmuation: Yes, and to the absorption thing for Diablo
  • Air Manip for Hinata: Yes
  • Passive FC: Yes but it should definitely be noted that that's for the Multi-Dimensional Layer Barrier, not Defense Barrier. How that will be written down IDK but other than that problem, it's fine to me
  • Resistance to Physical Attacks: I guess
  • Immunity to Blood Manip for Rimuru: Guess so tho Elizhaa did mention about Rimuru's Type 1 inorganic physiology so maybe that also covers under it. I'm down for it at the same time seeing as it doesn't under it for the mentioned page thing

The reason I say others should get resistances because Dagruel was able to overpower Veldora's probabilty manipulation, which would be a resistance, and then those stronger should be able to.

The point of disagreement is still that there's not enough proof his clones had probability manip used on them.

Okay, now I'm motivated enough to get back to this. I'm gonna attempt to explain this as comprehensively as possible.

Dagruel realizes he needs to eliminate all of Veldora's clones as he will keep shifting his existence, and is fully intent on doing so:

ÒÇîWhat no chance to win you said? What a nonsense you talked about…… But it seems to be true that you're different from the old time. If I can't see where your main body are, then I shall erase all of your clones at the same time!ÒÇì

"Also, all of Veldora's clones, in order to eliminated them together at the same time."

However, not only does Veldora survive, but his clones:

"For Dagruel to be surprised was normal. In the isolated space, there was no escape. Yet, for Veldora to survive after receiving the direct hit should be impossible. But, it's a fact that Veldora survived."

But, he's heavily damaged:

"His wings were tattered, and his whole body was injured all over. He just pretended to be okay. In fact, he was not completely evading the attack just now."

It's revealed he used Probability Manipulation to survive, but some of his clones were destroyed:

"Making good use of Ultimate Skill『Chaotic Lord Nyarlathotep』, Veldora thinned his existence probability to the utmost limit, and was barely able to evade the interference wave of the destructive energy. However, several of the clones failed in evasion, they were all annihilated."

If Veldora messed this up even a little, he would've been destroyed (even though he would've regenerated via Rimuru). Keep in mind, he barely escaped:

"It's a terrifying technique, and if Veldora was even a bit late, Veldora would be definitely destroyed."

At the end, it's shown that some of his clones DID survive, whilst others died:

"Veldora integrated all of his remaining clones and checked the current situation."

As for Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation, Demons are stated to be conceptual existences:

"At the same time when Spirit of Time was born, the egg hatched, and the seed budded. The two were born as a conceptual existence with a pure energy body without a physical body. That was the origin of Angels and Demons. The mysterious thing was that the Angels and Demons that were born at the same time were on bad terms."

And as established, Rimuru has eaten demons:

"Mimic: Demon, Spirit, Black Wolf, Black Snake, Centipede, Giant Bat, Giant Spider, Lizard, Goblin, Orc"

Velgrynd heavily resists this Absorption:

"I put my hand in contact with Velgrynd, and devoured her body all at once. With the "feel" of isolating the aggressive Energy, it was concluded with no problems. But, as expected of a "True Dragon". There was difficulty in fully isolating her, even after fully consuming her "body". She was rampaging non-stop, even though she was surrounded with『Insulated Prison』, it felt as though my body was going to be burnt asunder. I had immunity to heat, so being able to feel heat at this point showed how bad this was. Although there was no damage, if I were to lose mentally now, it feels like I would be utterly fried. Right now, this was a battle of wills."

So we assume all concept related stuff to be Type 3, be it Great Spirits, the alien world's time concept, as well as the Angels/Daemons and any related resistances?

I have Made CRT regarding Concepts manip for those who can perma kill Demons and angel since they're a fragment from concepts type 3 but already rejected by CP so i think the result Will not change but yeah we have to call CP here

Just to be honest, characters being a Conceptual existences or have a form of Abstract Existence doesn't mean they have Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation too.

So, I disagree with Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation

I think the argument goes like this: Rimuru was able to absorb conceptual existences with Beelzbuth permanently, meaning it works on conceptual level (supported by Beelzbuth running wild being able to absorb the concept of time itself), so the ability is there even when it's not out of control, however in a controlled state it simply lacks the range.

To be fair though one might argue that what the True Dragons resist is not the conceptual absorption but just the absorption itself primarily and that concepts are "egliable targets" for the absorption, but lack the resistance negation stemming from directly targeting a concept.
It's like the difference between magic that's able to harm the Spiriual Bodies of Spiritual Beings, but not being able to directly harm the Spiritual Body of a materialized target because the material body is "in the way" (= non-physical interaction), unlike Dead End Rainbow that's able to ignore the material body completely and attack the spiritual body directly (= Death Manipulation + non-physical interaction). The thing is, it's not clear whether the conceptual absorption is the former or latter type of that analogy.

GLHF22 said:
I have Made CRT regarding Concepts manip for those who can perma kill Demons and angel since they're a fragment from concepts type 3 but already rejected by CP so i think the result Will not change but yeah we have to call CP here
When was that though, GLHF22? If it was long ago, there was less backing from conceptual manipulation for from the WN Afterstories and I believe the fact Rimuru/Raphael absorbing Demons was overlooked earlier as I once remembered asking @CP and he said Rimuru only absorbed angels not demons, months ago.

Also, LN and WN's profile were fused so it made it for me to participate as I wasn't focused in LN in the past.

If it was recent you could have contacted someone like me for inputs.

Back