• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another TSSDK Upgrade

Similar song, similar dance. Just upgrades.

Heat, Light and Danmaku Manipulation for Rimuru and Yuuki.

"I create several hundred thousand floating water droplets in my surroundings.
Far up in the sky, there are several dozen giant floating water droplets similar to convex lens.
The convex lens shaped water droplets up in the sky receives sunlight and converge it into a thin line, down below the water droplets form reflective mirror array, that is used to converge it more.
The water droplets are created by me with water spirit energy.
Thus the sunlight, that the water droplets reflect, converges to become as thin as a pencil and its temperature reaches thousand degrees.
All the water droplets capture and converge the sunlight energy, this is reflection converging magic.
"

Creation for Velda, and Rimuru.

"Velda put his hands together and shoutedÒÇîDivine Sword CreationÒÇì.
The space between Velda's hands shone and a sword was created.

Divine Sword "Abyss"―― it ranked the lowest amongst Divine Swords and Demonic Swords, but it was still a full-fledged God Class Weapon."

Transmutation for Diablo, Velda, and Rimuru. Also doubles as Absorption for Diablo.

"ÒÇîLet's end this now―― Celestial End!!ÒÇì

An annular magic circle completely covered up the surface of Damrada's body.
Without any words.
Without any fear.
Without any grief.
Damrada just quietly became light particles and disappeared.
Then, all of the particles were absorbed into Diablo through the annular magic circle.

"Then, all of the particles were absorbed into Diablo through the annular
magic circle.'

Self-Destruction for Kondou, Rimuru, and Yuuki.

"ÒÇî――OverdriveÒÇì

In other words, it was a self-destruction.

ÒÇÇÒÇÇÒÇÇÒÇÇÒÇÇÒÇÇÔùåÔùåÔùå

Velda confirmed that Kondou entered self-destruct mode and mutteredÒÇîThat will doÒÇì.
He looked around and smirked.
"

Chain Manipulation and Absorption for Velda and Rimuru.

"Dark Nebula――the chains made with dark matter that absorbs all energy.
Even this explosion, even Milim's raging power, was not enough to destroy these chains
."

Passive Forcefield Creation for Rimuru, Benimaru, Souei, Ranga, Gabil, Gerudo, Kumara, Zegion, Diablo, Veldora, Beretta, Apito,

"Defense Barrier: The ability to create a multi-layered defense, and distort space in order to create absolute defense.

Defense Barrier seems to now cover my body. My interference is unnecessary, Raphael seems to have it completely under control."

"Multi-Dimensional Barrier... An always active, multi-layered barrier. An absolute defense that makes use of dimensional gaps."

Durability Negation for Rimuru, Yuuki, and Veldora.

"ÒÇî――you, did you change the world with me as the seedbed?ÒÇì
ÒÇîHmph. Rather than changing, the correct answer would be I return it to its origin.
Because Fertile Paradox actually isn't an attack.

I gave this land my divine protection. Using the corpses as the nourishment, I quicken the growth of nature.
I restored this land where the magic disaster happened before to normal, in order to restore it to soil with good harvests.
By the way, your body will be the core.
It's impossible to cancel this effect―― After all, it's because this is a restoration ability.
ÒÇì"

Weather and Lightning Manipulation for Rimuru, Ranga, and Yuuki.

"It was a skill that Ranga acquired, [Death Storm]. A wider area skill than the
[Black Lightning].
In a second, the Orc General was vaporized, and the surrounding orcs fell to
the ongoing storm.
After the storm had passed, no orcs remained in the vicinity.
Wide area skill [Death Storm] held truly terrifying powe
r."

Natural Weaponry for Rimuru, and Yuuki.

"So I tried to use [Body Armor] while a slime.
My face hardened."

Aura for Dagruel, and Yuuki. Vibration Manipulation for Dagruel, Rimuru, and Yuuki, too. Also Air Manipulation, and Electricty Manipulation.

"ÒÇîHOW NAIVE!!ÒÇì

He roared.
With enough fighting spirit to shake his surroundings, that pressure alone stopped Shion's swing.
Because of his incredibly dense fighting spirit, Shion's attack didn't even manage to so much as touch Dagruel's skin.

He was every bit of the monster the rumors made him out to be."

"Dagruel freely manipulated the vibration wave.
If the earth was vibrated, earthquake occurred, if the atmosphere was vibrated, electrical discharge was generated. It was easy to create a vacuum wave when he manipulated the airflow intentionally."

Durabilty and Vibration Negation for Zegion.

"Zegion warned Dino while he minced Zero's clones with his shining wings.
Zegion pulverized his enemy with his new ability "Crumbling Wings, Kuzuha" by vibrating his wings. By generating directional high frequency waves which cut everything that they came in contact with."

Air Manipulation for Hinata.

ÒÇîWind Blade!ÒÇì(Hinata)

"The magic is activated without chanting together with blades of wind that attack the Hero from all directio, Hinata's katana draws near the Hero. In contrast, the Hero ignores the blades of wind and receives Hinata's katana with her own katana.
Though countless wind blades hit the Hero's body, they all turned into light particles and turned into magic power. It was completely prevented because of the Unique Skill『Absolute Defense』that the Hero possessed.
Hinata used countless magic, but everything was blocked by the Hero's『Absolute Defense[5]』and didn't give any effect. And also, Hinata's swordsmanship is completely repelled by the Hero as if she could predict it."

Immunity to Blood Manipulation for Rimuru.
<<Confirmed. Creating a bloodless body. Success>>

Resistance to Physical Attacks for Rimuru, and Yuuki.

<<Confirmed. Establishing pierce resistance. Success. Additionally,
establishing physical attack resistance.
Success>>

Resistance to Probability Manipulation for Yuuki, Rimuru, and Guy, since they are superior to Veldora.

"This was where "Probability Manipulation" was activated.
Against an enemy of the same rank, the probability would double on one's
own favor.
This escape act which was supposed to have a 50-50 chance of success, now
rolled in favor to Veldora thanks to Investigation King Faust.

In this fashion, Veldora escaped from danger."

Resistance to Casuality Manipulation to those comparable and stronger to Shion, meaning people like the Black Corps, Zegion, etc.

"But, the ability『Tyrannous Lord Susanoo』that Shion awakened to, gave Shion the means to stand against Dagruel.
Which meant, the ability is capable of something similar(to Dagruel).
The ability of Unique Skill『Cook』, to "bring a desired result of the user" has evolved――into complete manipulation over the law of causality."

Resistance to Life and Death Manipulation for anyone stronger than Ruminas.

"She shrieked.
Evoking one of the ability's skills: Life and Death.
She was truly fortunate that there was no life in the near vicinity.

In an unknown land of perpetual night resounded the never ending screams
of a silver haired girl."

Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation for those comparable/stronger than Velgrynd. As we've already established, Rimuru can eat demons and angels which are conceptual existences, and Velgrynd can resist this.

"I had immunity to heat, so being able to feel heat at this point showed how
bad this was.
Although there was no damage, if I were to lose mentally now, it feels like I
would be utterly fried.
Right now, this was a battle of wills.

ÒÇîI'm not as naive as my little brother, you dirtbag!
Also, Rudra is going to come to my aid any moment now.
This is the end for you, Demon Lord Rimuru!ÒÇì
Nope, not happening.
The situation looked like it was checkmate for the Empire, the Airship
which Rudra is on was attempting to escape.
ÒÇîBut from what I can tell, the Emperor Rudra you just talked about is
leaving you behind and trying to escape.ÒÇì
ÒÇîBullshit! Rudra is invincible as long as I'm still around. There's no way
he's running.......ÒÇì
Velgrynd's attempt to belittle me failed terribly.
As she has now noticed the Airship was increasing it's speed and
attempting to leave.
ÒÇîTh-that can't be....... Why? Why are you leaving me behind....... Rudra!?ÒÇì
And then, she closed her eyes as though she had finally realized something.
Moments later, all resistance against my devouring disappeared.
Velgrynd stopped resisting, and was now motionless inside my『Stomach
』."

Corresponding resistance to Electricity, Transmutation, Weather Manipulation, for Ultimate Skill users. Resistance to Heat, Light, and Danmaku Manipulation for all Ultimate Skill users. Resistance to Chain Manipulation Yuuki & Rimuru. Resistance to Aura for anyone comparable or stronger to Shion, Vibration Manipulation, and Durability Negation for 4-C Tenslime characters. Resistance to Casuality Manipulation for anyone comparable or stronger than Shion. Resistance to Life & Death Manipulation for anyone stronger/comparable to Ruminas. Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation for anyone stronger/compatable to Velgrynd.

One, I think it would be better to link the chapter for the upgrades and the web novel website link since the staffs to evaluate this thread are less than likely to be familiar with the series compare to us supporters.

1. Creation - Rimuru already has creation and weapon creation already but I think it is fine for Yuuki if he is missing it.
  2. Transmutation for Diablo, Velda, and Rimuru. Also doubles as Absorption for Diablo. - that was a case of Soul absorption. I guess I also transmute the body.
When Carrera originally absorbs Kondo's soul, his entire body turn to light in chapter 182.

He bet his last hopes on this pathetic salvation. Trusting a Demon, he would have never imagined it. ÒÇîThine request, we shall accepted it. On the name of "Menace Lord" Carrera, this contract has been sealed. Thine wish shall surely be granted.ÒÇì Carrera declared in a dignified manner. Kondo smiled at her words, and using the last of his strength, handed his gun to Carrera. The brilliantly shining God-tier gun. As soon a she accepted it, Kondo's body burst into light and was absorbed by Carrera.

However, even though she received his chakra, she didn't get his Nucleic Heart.

She knew. For humans on the level of "Saints", even if their soul was captured, their Nucleic Heart would not. Without fail, the Heart would escape from the cycle of reincarnation, and pass on.

~ Chapter 182​
Interesting, the nucleic heart doesn't looks to be souls. It could be something more amazing like a ccnept but in any case, this is a topic for another time

1. Fertile Paradox is already sealy which the characters have. It should added in the Notable techniques section in my opinion. I guess Durability Negation is fine.
  2. Durability Negation and Vibration Manipulation, to be exact, for Zegion is fine.
  3. Self-destruction is fine.
  4. Defense Barrier isn't passive. It is only passive for Rimuru since he has Raphael that monitor it for him (well he does resist Power Nullfication and Law Manipulation better now so that it is). I have evidence that it is Multiple Barrier, earlier the series which require a form of magic manipulation: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Elizhaa/Test_Thread. I explained it here. Multi-Dimensional Barrier, in Chapter 191, is passive.
  5. Weather and Lightning Manipulation for Rimuru, Ranga, and Yuuki are fine.
  6. Natural Weaponry for Rimuru, and Yuuk is fine.
  7. Aura for Dagruel, and Yuuki. Vibration Manipulation for Dagruel, Rimuru, and Yuuki, too. Also Air Manipulation, and Electricty Manipulation. I think these are fair enough Dagruel, I think was supposed to gain a form of LAw Manipulation since he can manipulated the laws of physics.
  8. Air Manipulation for Hinata is fine.
  9. Immunity to Blood Manipulation for Rimuru. It seems unnecessary since he already has Inorganic Physiology (Type 1).
  10. Resistance to Physical Attacks for Rimuru, and Yuuki. Well, Rimuru later get immunity to physical attacks as spiritual lifeform who is intangible. Yuuki is also a spiritual lifeform. Since they are already have Intangibility. It is uneeded for later key. But the addition can be added to Rimuru's earlier key as a slime.

1. Resistance to Probability Manipulation for Yuuki, Rimuru, and Guy, since they are superior to Veldora. I have to disagreed, we don't scale resitance just because they are stronger. We scaled them if there is explicit statements that those with comparable strength or above can resist the efffect.
  2. Resistance to Causality Manipulation to those comparable and stronger to Shion, meaning people like the Black Corps, Zegion, etc. I am disagreed for the same case as above. Well, Ultimate Skills users resits its effect as he lower skills anyway
  3. Resistance to Life and Death Manipulation for anyone stronger than Ruminas. I diasgreed because the same reasoning as case one.

I said the lower three because US>other skills. Leon outright said there can be a huge gap in the strength of Ultimate Skills, and with people far above them, I don't see why they wouldn't get those resistances.

I've seen it happen for many verses, and it was completely okay. This verse pretty much expands on that, being stronger>resistance, especially with US.

I've seen it happen for many verses, and it was completely okay. I mean it is still judged on a case by case basis and it was the case for Law Manipulation which Monsters at Disaster Rank and over have resistance to Law Manipulation from the Holy Barrier, for example. I posted this case in the Law Manipulation thread.

This verse pretty much expands on that, being stronger>resistance, especially with US. I don't think the verse ever expanded, with the statement are superior but on the quality of the Ultimate Skills to be exact so Rimuru needed yo be careful.

Even for a Demon Lord, they wouldn't necessarily have Ultimate Skill. To come to possess one was a mixture of that person's nature, luck and coincidence. But, the Ultimate Skill(s) power levels vary from skill to skill. For that reason, from now on, I should tread carefully. Then, about me who was a possessor of Ultimate Skill(s), it was already exposed to Guy.
~ Chapter 80The Incident before the Banquet​

In fact, it is the opposite case, the

But I don't see how it negates their resistances. I just said they outright vary from skill to skill, and every instance I mentioned... was an instance where the resistance goes to someone who was superior, and thus should scale to those stronger.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
But I don't see how it negates their resistances. I just said they outright vary from skill to skill, and every instance I mentioned... was an instance where the resistance goes to someone who was superior, and thus should scale to those stronger.
It never said they resist the effects at all in the story if they were stronger. Rimuru's case is an outlier since he can make countermeasures for Ultimate Skills to nullify their efffect, guards/resists like Ultimate Skill 『Sandalphon the Executioner』in chapter 173

But it didn't disagree with that notion either. As evident when Shion's Susanoo skill hardly worked on Dagruel.
I mean we judged the feats by on what was shown. In this case since Dagruel has so to resist Shion's abilities.

We've scaled other feats from Unique Skills from other Unique Skill users resistances. What is the deal now?
The case weren't the same. The only things we scaled was Soul Manipulation and Mind Hax resistance from statements about unique skills users.

No, the Attack Reflection, Illusion Creation, Perception Manipulation, and Life Manipulation resistances came to those stronger than Harvest Festival Diablo, and Hakurou/Benimaru,.

Attack Reflection , Illusion Creation, Perception Manipulation, and Life Manipulation came from those characters fighting each others though which is similar to the case by case basis that I mentioned before.

Ultimate Skills Users resist these abilities effects become they came from lower skills/abilties in the verse.

Yes, I'm aware, but that wasn't the point I was making. That was just analogy that fits this one. Same situation, stronger skills.
If there are was a valid Statement(s) that I am all for it but there is isn't so I will disagreed with the resistances gained.

It proves my point on how they world work. It's literally the same reason why some Unique Skill users got resistances from being stronger than people with other Unique Skill users.

It proves my point on how they world work. It's literally the same reason why some Unique Skill users got resistances from being stronger than people with other Unique Skill users.
It is never work like this case. Concrete proofs is needed.

Again, The case, for your arguments. you posted were about characters who have resistance feats from fighting each other so it would an False analogy to say your proposal is similar.

Besides, we don't scale some to all Users, hence, the case by case basis jugment that is used.

We don't scale Kario's resistances to have unproven resistance just because he is stronger than most Unique Skills from his Unique SKills.

Here's another piece of evidence.

"Making good use of Ultimate Skill『Chaotic Lord Nyarlathotep』, Veldora thinned his existence probability to the utmost limit, and was barely able to evade the interference wave of the destructive energy. However, several of the clones failed in evasion, they were all annihilated.
It's a terrifying technique, and if Veldora was even a bit late, Veldora would be definitely destroyed."

@Milly Rocking Bandit, this case is about Ultimate Skills Users.

Ultimate Skills Users Argument can't be used for arguments for Unique Skills Users since their principles aren't the same.

Dude. This is proof about those stronger than Dagruel/Veldora getting resistance to Probability Manipulation. Veldora thinned his existence as much as possible to make sure him and all of his clones escaped, even calculating the chances of him escaping, yet he only barely escaped. That is a resistance to probabilty manipulation.

It because Rimuru stated if Veldora was concious he cant absorbs him, and then afterstory proof it that Absorption comparable to Beelzebub cant do shit to him

Celestial Pegasus already said that Veldora blocking it in afterstories means nothing for True Dragons during the main story.

But in principle it makes no logical sense for Beelzbuth to suddenly gain conceptual absorption just from running amok. A good explanation would be that it can affect concepts, but it doesn't give it any resistance negation attribute for absorption targets, i.e. concepts can be targeted, but it's not "conceptual absorption", but rather "absorption that can absorp concepts". It seems like a small difference, but it's actually a bit deal, since the latter can still be resisted by normal resistance to absorption, as long as the resistance got better potency than the absorption. The absorption scales to AP and CAN surpass it, but it requires high enough energy levels, e.g. how Rimuru could absorb High 4-C Veldora despite being 6-A, but full-power conscious Veldora got stronger absorption resistance than that, hence Rimuru would not have been able to absorb Veldora as a 6-A if Veldora was conscious and had resisted it. It's unknown if Rimuru would be able to do it after becoming Pseudo-True Dragon though.

It's safe to say that Yuuki probably got High 3-A absorption though. He failed to absorb the entire Low 2-C Space-Time continuum under his active control but he got close to it. There is a massive gap between High 3-A and Low 2-C after all, despite only being one sub-tier difference.

It gets conceptual absorption from eating the concept of time if it were to go crazy, and also from eating demons and angels, which are conceptual entities.

Dude. This is proof about those stronger than Dagruel/Veldora getting resistance to Probability Manipulation. Veldora thinned his existence as much as possible to make sure him and all of his clones escaped, even calculating the chances of him escaping, yet he only barely escaped. That is a resistance to probabilty manipulation.
How does surviving a nigh-inescaple attack by manipulating probability to survive give those stronger resistance to Probability Manipulation?

I am pretty sure this case is not enough.

His probability manipulation was to make it so that ALL, EVERY SINGLE one of his clones were to escape Dagruel's attack in-tact. However, only the TRUE Veldora body survived. That means Dagruel resisted his probability manipulation, and those stronger should resist it too.

His probability manipulation was to make it so that ALL, EVERY SINGLE one of his clones were to escape Dagruel's attack in-tact. However, only the TRUE Veldora body survived. That means Dagruel resisted his probability manipulation, and those stronger should resist it too.
You don't have any proof he actually used it on any of his clones tho?

Back