• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But maybe this one could inspire some debate instead of 7+ people yelling inconclusive.

Reynardine, from the webcomic Gunnerkrigg Court, has the ability to possess anything with eyes, and when he leaves the possessed body it dies. Thunder McQueen, from the manga JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, has the ability to pass his death onto his opponent. Renard starts the fight out in his true body, which is a mostly normal fox. Thunder is just Thunder, I guess?

SBA, Speed Equalized, Win via any means.

Reynardine

Thunder McQuee

Incon since I think the fox would possess Thunder but then if he leaves and kills Thunder that way, then the fox will die too.

Incon FRA.

Seriously, if you want to get a McQueen match where it's not inconclusive, find someone with either power null or mind-hax.

Two outcomes. Either Reynardine goes out, or she doesn't. If she goes out, Thunder dies, and so does she. She doesn't get out, not much changes.

It would still work on Renard because since Renard is the reason why Thunder dies, then it will kill Renard too since stands also work on souls.

No, please no more voteing. I'd rather not add another pointless incon to thunder's page. I'd close this my self if I knew how or could.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Because it's so boring and pointless. All it serves is to pad out McQueen's record. Plus, I lost interest in this a while ago, and I need to work on Reynard's anyway.

I'll be perfectly honest, I'm kind of a piece of shit and am just whining because things airn't going my way. That doesn't change the fact that I want this match closed down.

To clarify, because I realized that sounds worse then I meant it, I'm not looking for a win for Reynard, I just wanted more debate then "Incon because HTH".

I apologize Apies, but, HtH literally is the only way I can see this padding out, especially with Thunder's "suicide" being done for him thanks to Reynardine's ability. Inconclusive FRA.

The God Of Procrastination said:
What is McQueen's range?
It doesn't seem to have a limit, as the page itself says.

Of course, it won't affect things in pocket dimensions and such, but other than that it reflects indipendent of distance

Whenever I think as long as he desire that person to die with him. Well, not whenever at least they're on a same dimension or something like that.

Back