• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another sage mode multiplier thread (speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attempting the impossible, I'll be going over feats and information that support sage mode granting a 10x speed increase. Also towards the end I'll be addressing the brought up contradictions that led to the multiplier being dropped as a whole

CM = curse mark
ST = sage transformation (full transformation)
SM = sage mode

Curse mark ~ sage transformation

Regardless of what’s being amped, one thing the CMs all have in common is their origin, ST

Karin even states that the CM allows hosts to achieve the same state, which means not the same stats being amped, but the same amp multiplier. Why? Because KT already addressed the fact that CM doesn’t amp all stats, which I’ve come to agree with. So if it doesn’t amp all stats like ST and doesn’t share the same amp or at least have one comparable to ST, it's not achieving the same state by any shape or form. This supports the amp being at least equal, along with the obvious ST being superior to CM. Look at CM2 sasuke's showings against deidara for example, his amp clearly wasn't as noticeable as sage transformation's

Sage transformation ~ sage mode

Since I’ve shown why CM and ST have the same amp relativity, I’ll now show that the ST amp affects speed and translates to SM (reminder that jugo's ST power comes from utilizing senjutsu like SM)

Fully transformed jugo reacted to the 4th raikage in his lightning cloak. C states that he’s impressed with sasuke and jugo, because they’re keeping up with the raikage’s speed and reflexes (this is a showing of increase for speed and durability to support ST affecting multiple stats. Vsb already accepts it as an AP boost)

To put this into perspective, killer B who is slower than the raikage easily evaded a partially transformed jugo. This supports the fact that it’s a 1 to 1 amp to AP, because he was too slow for base killer b, but while fully transformed could react to and block a lightning cloaked raikage. This is consistent because VSB accepts jugo as MHS+, and with a 10x amplifier he reaches sub rel which is what the raikage’s speed is currently listed as, which supports the fact that he needed full ST to react to and block him

Some other situations to support sage mode's speed amp, SM is stated to be faster than KCM1, it was used to finally blitz the 3rd raikage and deal damage after failing with KCM1. This applies to reactions and speed because naruto even mentions that he has to move out of the way "really fast" to successfully counter. What makes this impressive is the fact that he used KCM1 to blitz the 4th raikage, it was this speed that was used as a comparison to minato by him, tsunade and B. That supports the speed amp being noticeable enough for a multiplier, which fits our standard for multipliers being given

Second example is kabuto going from MHS+ to sub rel after achieving perfect sage mode, which again supports a 10x speed increase

Last example is mitsuki using ST to blitz orochimaru and log, while simultaneously stealing the seed. This is less quantifiable but still clearly shows a very noticeable speed increase

We know that ST is a way of attaining SM, so naturally the CM’s origin is inferior to the true stage it’s trying to attain. In other words, sage mode would amplify its user by the very least, curse mark’s weakest amplifier (10x)

Because the weakest CM wouldn't have a higher amp than its own origin and true stage of its origin. Even the narrative supports my point by giving clear evidence of ST/SM's superiority over CM which justifies at least the same multiplier being given

Lastly I’ll be addressing the feats that are claimed to contradict SM receiving the CM amplifier in this thread
https://vsbattles.com/threads/curse-mark-and-sage-mode-multiplier-removal-crt.119609/

Base naruto compared to sage mode
“A Pain who was matching base Naruto's AP could block and take a kick from SM Naruto with minimal injuries.A quick 2 Pain combo could hurt Naruto and put him in a full nelson. An even more tired, weakened, and injured Pain could take a kick from SM Naruto.”
“Did he take the hits as if he tanked them or as if he was relative? Of course not.
The fact that they could keep up is an issue. Ofc they shouldn't be relative for sending him flying, but the fact that he took the hit and could still fight him is a problem.”

I don’t see a big problem with this first part, the kick wasn’t meant to deal tons of damage. It was one stationary kick to create distance so that he can set up his rasenshuriken, and it still sent him flying. Had it worked how naruto wanted with no interference from the preta path, then pain could’ve possibly taken considerable damage. This was the purpose of every rasenshuriken because he couldn't afford to waste a single one

As for the 2 path combo, it didn’t hurt him at all. Naruto literally laughed in pain’s face and insulted him lol

Lastly, the kick pain took was still way more than anything he received from base naruto

It's important to remember that pain's objective wasn't to kill naruto, but to capture him. Not every blow was lethal or intended to be

Base naruto compared to Six paths sage mode + kcm

- Boruto (momoshiki)
“Base Naruto got kicked in the face through a stadium by Momoshiki and isn't hurt (anime).”
“Base Naruto fought against Momoshiki and took hits from him (anime and manga).”

This can be explained by momoshiki’s objective being to extract nine tails from naruto, not kill him, similar to the pain situation

In his confrontation with fused momoshiki, naruto instantly gains the upper hand and sends him flying after activating SPSM. This is SPSM naruto's only showing of physical feats against fused momoshiki and he was in control the entire time. While in base form he could only briefly keep up while on the defensive end

- Boruto (delta)
“Base Naruto took hits from Delta and could slam her into the ground, kept up with her in speed, etc. (anime and manga).”

She took no damage from him slamming her

Delta and naruto both began going full power after he kept up in base and switched to SPSM. Naruto blatantly acknowledges that her power is increasing and that she’s getting serious, so he does the same

- Boruto (jigensshiki)
“Base Naruto kicked Isshiki in his face and left a wound (manga).”
“Base Naruto took a few knees from Isshiki (manga).”

“Wound” is a strong word, he caught isshiki off guard and left a scratch

This is base naruto to an on guard base jigen, And to an on guard isshiki. While in SPSM he could at least do stuff like this against karma amped jigen, this against isshiki, and this too which is far better than anything he’s shown in base

As for the single stomp he took in base, not the few knees(?) It wasn’t meant to be a killing blow. He used naruto as bait then literally threatened to kill him after the stomp happened

Also, isshiki was already severely drained. Naruto didn’t even take that damage from a healthy isshiki, but an extremely weakened one. His life span shrunk to a few minutes by the time he stomped him

Base naruto compared to Six paths sage mode + kcm (continued)

- Base and CS1 jugo compared to CS2 jugo
CS1 Jugo is comparable to Suigetsu for their feats of clashing.
“Suigetsu could block a hit from Ay. The same Ay who could punch into CS2 Jugo, who's supposed to be 10x stronger than the one that fought Suigetsu.”

Again my whole argument is that the 10x amp comes from full transformation, same way jirobo’s 10x amp was stated only in his second stage. In other words he didn’t have that amp in his fight with suigetsu

And suigetsu himself admitted that he would’ve lost both of his arms if he couldn’t turn his body into water. So that wouldn’t be him matching the raikage’s strength, it would be using intangibility to circumvent the drawbacks of trying to match somebody more powerful

So to conclude, the 10x multiplier should be applied to the speed of perfect sage mode users and obviously affect characters who are relative. That's about it, lmk what you think

I see some glaring issues, but nothing major.
Attempting the impossible, I'll be going over feats and information that support sage mode granting a 10x speed increase. Also towards the end I'll be addressing the brought up contradictions that led to the multiplier being dropped as a whole

CM = curse mark
SM = sage mode

Regardless of what’s being amped, one thing the CMs all have in common is their origin, ST

Karin even states that the CM allows hosts to achieve the same state, which means not the same stats being amped, but the same amp multiplier. Why? Because KT already addressed the fact that CM doesn’t amp all stats, which I’ve come to agree with. So if it doesn’t amp all stats like ST and doesn’t share the same amp or at least have one comparable to ST, it's not achieving the same state by any shape or form. This supports the amp being at least equal, along with the obvious ST being superior to CM. Look at CM2 sasuke's showings against deidara for example, his amp clearly wasn't as noticeable as sage transformation's

Since I’ve shown why CM and ST have the same amp relativity, I’ll now show that the ST amp affects speed and translates to SM (reminder that jugo's ST power comes from utilizing senjutsu like SM)

Fully transformed jugo reacted to the 4th raikage in his lightning cloak. C states that he’s impressed with sasuke and jugo, because they’re keeping up with the raikage’s speed and reflexes (this is a showing of increase for speed and durability to support ST affecting multiple stats. Vsb already accepts it as an AP boost)

To put this into perspective, killer B who is slower than the raikage easily evaded a partially transformed jugo. This supports the fact that it’s a 1 to 1 amp to AP, because he was too slow for base killer b, but while fully transformed could react to and block a lightning cloaked raikage. This is consistent because VSB accepts jugo as MHS+, and with a 10x amplifier he reaches sub rel which is what the raikage’s speed is currently listed as, which supports the fact that he needed full ST to react to and block him.
That doesn't support the amp being 1 to 1 unfortunately. The gap between the MHS+ and Sub-Rel values in the profiles aren't even close to 10x...
Some other situations to support sage mode's speed amp, SM is stated to be faster than KCM1, it was used to finally blitz the 3rd raikage and deal damage after failing with KCM1. This applies to reactions and speed because naruto even mentions that he has to move out of the way "really fast" to successfully counter. What makes this impressive is the fact that he used KCM1 to blitz the 4th raikage, it was this speed that was used as a comparison to minato by him, tsunade and B. That supports the speed amp being noticeable enough for a multiplier, which fits our standard for multipliers being given.
The statement is very clearly about reaction speed. Sage Mode is blatantly not that much faster than Base Naruto considering the Pain fight.
Second example is kabuto going from MHS+ to sub rel after achieving perfect sage mode, which again supports a 10x speed increase
I'm sorry, but it just doesn't. The only reason why this jump is made is because the MHS+ value that's currently used is really close to Sub-Rel.
Last example is mitsuki using ST to blitz orochimaru and log, while simultaneously stealing the seed. This is less quantifiable but still clearly shows a very noticeable speed increase.

We know that ST is a way of attaining SM, so naturally the CM’s origin is inferior to the true stage it’s trying to attain. In other words, sage mode would amplify its user by the very least, curse mark’s weakest amplifier (10x)

Because the weakest CM wouldn't have a higher amp than its own origin and true stage of its origin. Even the narrative supports my point by giving clear evidence of ST/SM's superiority over CM which justifies at least the same multiplier being given.
Uhm, yeah, but the argument isn't "SM/ST doesn't increase speed in the slightest", it's "We don't know how much speed it increases".
The 10x multiplier talks only about power.
Lastly I’ll be addressing the feats that are claimed to contradict SM receiving the CM amplifier in this thread
https://vsbattles.com/threads/curse-mark-and-sage-mode-multiplier-removal-crt.119609/

“A Pain who was matching base Naruto's AP could block and take a kick from SM Naruto with minimal injuries.A quick 2 Pain combo could hurt Naruto and put him in a full nelson. An even more tired, weakened, and injured Pain could take a kick from SM Naruto.”
“Did he take the hits as if he tanked them or as if he was relative? Of course not.
The fact that they could keep up is an issue. Ofc they shouldn't be relative for sending him flying, but the fact that he took the hit and could still fight him is a problem.”

I don’t see a big problem with this first part, the kick wasn’t meant to deal tons of damage. It was one stationary kick to create distance so that he can set up his rasenshuriken, and it still sent him flying. Had it worked how naruto wanted with no interference from the preta path, then pain could’ve possibly taken considerable damage. This was the purpose of every rasenshuriken because he couldn't afford to waste a single one

As for the 2 path combo, it didn’t hurt him at all. Naruto literally laughed in pain’s face and insulted him lol

Lastly, the kick pain took was still way more than anything he received from base naruto

It's important to remember that pain's objective wasn't to kill naruto, but to capture him. Not every blow was lethal or intended to be.
The fact he reacted to both is still a glaring issue to your proposal, you haven't addressed the speed section.

- Boruto (momoshiki)
“Base Naruto got kicked in the face through a stadium by Momoshiki and isn't hurt (anime).”
“Base Naruto fought against Momoshiki and took hits from him (anime and manga).”

This can be explained by momoshiki’s objective being to extract nine tails from naruto, not kill him, similar to the pain situation

In his confrontation with fused momoshiki, naruto instantly gains the upper hand and sends him flying after activating SPSM. This is SPSM naruto's only showing of physical feats against fused momoshiki and he was in control the entire time. While in base form he could only briefly keep up while on the defensive end

- Boruto (delta)
“Base Naruto took hits from Delta and could slam her into the ground, kept up with her in speed, etc. (anime and manga).”

Delta and naruto both began going full power after he kept up in base and switched to SPSM. Naruto blatantly acknowledges that her power is increasing and that she’s getting serious, so he does the same

- Boruto (jigensshiki)

This is base naruto to an on guard base jigen, And to an on guard isshiki. While in SPSM he could at least do stuff like this against karma amped jigen, this against isshiki, and this too which is far better than anything he’s shown in base

As for the single stomp he took in base, not the few knees(?) It wasn’t meant to be a killing blow. He used naruto as bait then literally threatened to kill him after the stomp happened

Also, isshiki was already severely drained. Naruto didn’t even take that damage from a healthy isshiki, but an extremely weakened one. His life span shrunk to a few minutes by the time he stomped him

“Suigetsu could block a hit from Ay. The same Ay who could punch into CS2 Jugo, who's supposed to be 10x stronger than the one that fought Suigetsu.”

Again my whole argument is that the 10x amp comes from full transformation, same way jirobo’s 10x amp was stated only in his second stage. In other words he didn’t have that amp in his fight with suigetsu

And suigetsu himself admitted that he would’ve lost both of his arms if he couldn’t turn his body into water. So that wouldn’t be him matching the raikage’s strength, it would be using intangibility to circumvent the drawbacks of trying to match somebody more powerful
No problems here.
So to conclude, the 10x multiplier should be applied to the speed of perfect sage mode users and obviously affect characters who are relative. That's about it, lmk what you think
Sorry, but all you've proved is: "A speed amp exists"... Which we already agree.
There was definitely no definitive example/proof of the amp being a certain multiplier.

That doesn't support the amp being 1 to 1 unfortunately. The gap between the MHS+ and Sub-Rel values in the profiles aren't even close to 10x...
Fair but in all honesty the fan calcs are just meant as support, what’s depicted in canon is primary and is what should be prioritized when looking for consistency. What we see in canon is a noticeable speed difference, which aligns with our standard on multipliers being given

The statement is very clearly about reaction speed. Sage Mode is blatantly not that much faster than Base Naruto considering the Pain fight.
Like naruto said, now with his sage mode he can dodge the raikage to successfully counter what he reacted to

He also differentiated his speed amp from his reactive amp “is faster and allows me to better sense the enemy”

And show me base naruto speed feats against pain

I'm sorry, but it just doesn't. The only reason why this jump is made is because the MHS+ value that's currently used is really close to Sub-Rel.
Refer to my first response

Uhm, yeah, but the argument isn't "SM/ST doesn't increase speed in the slightest", it's "We don't know how much speed it increases".
Yeah it is only about power, with the curse mark

I’ve shown already why it translates to ST and ST to SM, and why they’re different in the sense that they do affect physical stats to the same or greater extent that curse mark does with a single stat

The fact he reacted to both is still a glaring issue to your proposal, you haven't addressed the speed section.
If anything pain is more relative to sage mode naruto, and can just obviously react to base naruto’s slower speeds

As for why base naruto was seemingly able to briefly match pain’s AP, I explained already by mentioning that pain’s objective was non lethal

Sorry, but all you've proved is: "A speed amp exists"... Which we already agree.
There was definitely no definitive example/proof of the amp being a certain multiplier.
I wouldn’t say that, like we’ve seen very clearly the speed difference of base naruto and KCM1 naruto. This speed was compared to minato 3 different times and yet couldn’t accomplish the speed/reactive feats that sage mode could against the 3rd

Both differences of war arc base naruto speed & war arc sage mode naruto speed, and base jirobo strength & CS2 jirobo strength are clearly visible which again are required to have multipliers granted

the statements on CM~ST~SM support this

Last edited:
It's over 5x
Even in normal speed SM Naruto kept up with the 3rd Raikage, charging at a similar speed and tagging him faster than Ay could move out of the way.
I don't see why it wouldn't apply to both, considering SM is just amping your chakra with nature energy, with chakra being the source of both your power and speed.
That can just mean the speed difference necessary to blitz is greater than 10x. That's not a contradiction unless there's a blatant example of someone less than 10x faster blitzing.

Also characters reacting to opponents after they gain a speed boost is still a possibility. We see characters getting hundreds - thousand of times faster if not higher yet characters they were competitive with before are able to still fight them, this is fiction.

Also characters reacting to opponents after they gain a speed boost is still a possibility. We see characters getting hundreds - thousand of times faster if not higher yet characters they were competitive with before are able to still fight them, this is fiction.
"This is fiction." Isn't a valid argument. We either scale them to hundreds of times their previously shown speed, or hundreds of times less, there's no way to claim a character has both speeds at the same time in the same form.

"This is fiction." Isn't a valid argument. We either scale them to hundreds of times their previously shown speed, or hundreds of times less, there's no way to claim a character has both speeds at the same time in the same form.
Or peoples' reactions are just faster than their normal speed. A human can dodge a car, but that doesn't mean they scale to the car.

"this is fiction" isn't the argument. Im saying that just because someone got faster and couldn't blitz there opponent doesn't mean that they now didn't get that speed boost.

"this is fiction" isn't the argument. Im saying that just because someone got faster and couldn't blitz there opponent doesn't mean that they now didn't get that speed boost.
It definitely does, yes. It's quite literally an anti-feat.
Of course, if the boost is stated by a reliable source, then we can blame it to an outlier or Plot-Induced Stupidity.

But this is not the case. The 10x boost has never been stated to apply to speed. The OP is making correlations without any justification.

"This power is stated to increase strength by 10x. But it also amps speed, thus, the amp in speed must also be 10x"

This is a clear-cut non-sequitur fallacy.

Or peoples' reactions are just faster than their normal speed. A human can dodge a car, but that doesn't mean they scale to the car.
I seriously doubt you can dodge a car that is hundreds of times faster than you when it is at close proximity.

Anywya, I agree with GodlyCharmander. I don't see enough convincing evidence here for a 10x speed multiplier.

It definitely does, yes. It's quite literally an anti-feat.
I disagree since there is no proven speed needed to blitz your opponent.
"This power is stated to increase strength by 10x. But it also amps speed, thus, the amp in speed must also be 10x"
That isn't what he's arguing at all. He says cs only amps by 10x strength since jirobo's was specifically made ONLY for the strength.
But sage mode amps everything. We know sage mode is a higher amp then 10x, but we also know that while CM only amps jirobo's strength, for the perfect sage users it would amp everything.

That isn't what he's arguing at all. He says cs only amps by 10x strength since jirobo's was specifically made ONLY for the strength.
But sage mode amps everything. We know sage mode is a higher amp then 10x, but we also know that while CM only amps jirobo's strength, for the perfect sage users it would amp everything.
Based on what? It's quite frankly baseless. Where does the 10x comes from to all the other stats? Why does all the stats have to increase by the same amount as Jiboro's focalized amp?

There is no evidence for this. OP is just showing us the forms having proficiency in AP and Speed, but that does not in any way proves the proficiency is on the same scale of a totally unrelated multiplier. Lack of evidence, simple and clear.

I seriously doubt you can dodge a car that is hundreds of times faster than you when it is at close proximity.
Maybe not with such a big difference, but there are people who can catch arrows despite being far slower than the arrows in terms of attack speed, similar to how people can sometimes react to SM users despite scaling around their level in base.

But this is not the case. The 10x boost has never been stated to apply to speed. The OP is making correlations without any justification.

The difference is just as noticeable, KCM is clearly far faster than Naruto’s base and yet still doesn’t offer a speed amp equal to sage mode

The difference is just as noticeable, KCM is clearly far faster than Naruto’s base and yet still doesn’t offer a speed amp equal to sage mode
'The diff-"
It's not measurable, it's not supported by any evidence, it's not even supported by calculated feats. It's not that hard to understand why we're not going to accept this. The claims are boiling down to "this form is really, really fast, it must be "X specific amp"". Or that, "since it's the perfect version of CM, it should amp all stats by 10" which is just a massive leap in logic.

I do not think any of the staff will even bat an eye about any of this if a statement proving Sage Mode is a specific multiplier isn't presented to them pronto.

'The diff-"
It's not measurable, it's not supported by any evidence, it's not even supported by calculated feats. It's not that hard to understand why we're not going to accept this. The claims are boiling down to "this form is really, really fast, it must be "X specific amp"". Or that, "since it's the perfect version of CM, it should amp all stats by 10" which is just a massive leap in logic.

I do not think any of the staff will even bat an eye about any of this if a statement proving Sage Mode is a specific multiplier isn't presented to them pronto.
It’s not a leap in logic when you look at the reasons why cm ~ st ~ sm and how the amps affect stats to the same extent of cs2 10x amp, yes it’s not explicitly stated but it is stated that curse mark is inferior and shown that st/sm affect their respective stats dramatically just like it’s weaker counterpart

It’s not a leap in logic when you look at the reasons why cm ~ st ~ sm and how the amps affect stats to the same extent of cs2 10x amp,
There it is, there's the leap, the unproven, unsupported leap. Spotted. "to the same extent" is hilarious when the extent isn't measurable.

This is going in circles.
yes it’s not explicitly stated but it is stated that curse mark is inferior-
That's not related to the proposal at all.
and shown that st/sm affect their respective stats dramatically just like it’s weaker counterpart
Which is not proof that the effect is on a certain scale.

Listen, do you have anything substantial? Because it doesn't really seem like it.

There it is, there's the leap, the unproven, unsupported leap. Spotted. "to the same extent" is hilarious when the extent isn't measurable.

This is going in circles.

That's not related to the proposal at all.

Which is not proof that the effect is on a certain scale.

Listen, do you have anything substantial? Because it doesn't really seem like it.
How are the jugo, war arc naruto and mitsuki points not substantial?

Also which cs2 boosts are shown to be more impressive than sage transformation or sage mode?

I don't like using whataboutism, but didn't we do the same for Bankai in Bleach? Why is it any different here?
Pretty sure it's stated that said other forms (like the Hollow's Ressurection) are the equivalent to a Soul Reapers Bankai or something like that. Plus we don't scale Bankai multiplier all around to my knowledge. Regardless, this is Naruto, not Bleach.

I disagree with the OP.

I don't like using whataboutism, but didn't we do the same for Bankai in Bleach? Why is it any different here?
Aside from the fact that it’s a different verse with different evidence, so it has no bearing on this verse, Bleach is going to have its multipliers revised in the future, so…

CM = curse mark
SM = sage mode

To put this into perspective, killer B who is slower than the raikage easily evaded a partially transformed jugo. This supports the fact that it’s a 1 to 1 amp to AP, because he was too slow for base killer b, but while fully transformed could react to and block a lightning cloaked raikage. This is consistent because VSB accepts jugo as MHS+, and with a 10x amplifier he reaches sub rel which is what the raikage’s speed is currently listed as, which supports the fact that he needed full ST to react to and block him

Some other situations to support sage mode's speed amp, SM is stated to be faster than KCM1, it was used to finally blitz the 3rd raikage and deal damage after failing with KCM1. This applies to reactions and speed because naruto even mentions that he has to move out of the way "really fast" to successfully counter. What makes this impressive is the fact that he used KCM1 to blitz the 4th raikage, it was this speed that was used as a comparison to minato by him, tsunade and B. That supports the speed amp being noticeable enough for a multiplier, which fits our standard for multipliers being given

Last example is mitsuki using ST to blitz orochimaru and log, while simultaneously stealing the seed. This is less quantifiable but still clearly shows a very noticeable speed increase

Because the weakest CM wouldn't have a higher amp than its own origin and true stage of its origin. Even the narrative supports my point by giving clear evidence of ST/SM's superiority over CM which justifies at least the same multiplier being given

It's important to remember that pain's objective wasn't to kill naruto, but to capture him. Not every blow was lethal or intended to be

- Boruto (momoshiki)

- Boruto (delta)

- Boruto (jigensshiki)

Well

Attempting the impossible
K, the Justifications for speed increase were kinda nice
Mitsuki, Kabuto, KCM1 Blitzing Raikage and Sage Mode Speed still stated to be above and KCM1 Speed said to be comparable to Minato (a comparison of this level can be considered the Contextual 10x amp giving the Level of speed superiority Depiction the series gave Minato) and Sage Mode still being above it
Yeah it is only about power, with the curse mark

I’ve shown already why it translates to ST and ST to SM, and why they’re different in the sense that they do affect physical stats to the same or greater extent that curse mark does with a single stat
Then this should be the very fundamental of the thread and I think it's being ignored
CM is a derivative of Sage Transformation and CM helps achieve the state (10x amp and not it's visible transformation) therefore it only amps the abilities or AP of the character and doesn't apply to speed stats cause it lacks the transformation of Sage energy
Well this is logical but still a bit Assumptive and might just get disagreed on simply cause "it's just another attempt"

I've brought this up before, but probably the most direct evidence for SM being a >10x boost is that it made Jiraiya's Flame Bombs more than 10x larger, with nothing apparently changing about the jutsu besides the addition of senjutsu.
main-qimg-a52153299c59d6911e9b6d098d459b8a

There's no indication that SM buffs ninjutsu more than any other facet of combat ability, and if anything it's implied to be an equal all around boost, so this should at least apply to striking strength and durability, if not speed as well.

K, the Justifications for speed increase were kinda nice
Mitsuki, Kabuto, KCM1 Blitzing Raikage and Sage Mode Speed still stated to be above and KCM1 Speed said to be comparable to Minato (a comparison of this level can be considered the Contextual 10x amp giving the Level of speed superiority Depiction the series gave Minato) and Sage Mode still being above it
Yes, this is my point exactly

Then this should be the very fundamental of the thread and I think it's being ignored
CM is a derivative of Sage Transformation and CM helps achieve the state (10x amp and not it's visible transformation) therefore it only amps the abilities or AP of the character and doesn't apply to speed stats cause it lacks the transformation of Sage energy
Well this is logical but still a bit Assumptive and might just get disagreed on simply cause "it's just another attempt"
I would agree that it’s assumptive if we didn’t have as much evidence of very clear cut, noticeable speed amps

If cm derives from sage transformation, whos origin is sage mode then it’s amp value wouldn’t be higher than it’s superior stages. The narrative makes it very clear that it’s watered down in comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back