• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Another) Possible Samus upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the original tiering for this feat was rated at Multi-Galaxy level+ as a low-end. This was because the black holes only threatened to destroy the physical universe itself, and not destroy the universe outright.

It's similar to the scenario where Super Saiyan God Goku's clash with Beerus threatened to destroy the universe outright after a couple of punches. SSG Goku was rated 3-B because of this.

Personally, as long as the feat doesn't show the universe getting destroyed immediately, and only hints at it, I am leaning more towards the Multi-Galaxy level+ tiering, and not full-on Univere level.

How big is the gap from practicaly making a universe an empty void, and destroying the universe?

No idea, but the relevant aspect here seems to be that it was gradual destruction. Although I may have misunderstood.

Last time I checked, the black hole was growing gradually, had it been at its full size it would have wiped out the matter of the universe anyways. It was also only gradually growing because Greed could not truly control or use (at maximum effectively) his power (As shown by it driving him mad and then consuming him) however, when Samus had gained control of the power, she instantly ended the black hole that took quite a while to grow as she has much more mental conditioning (Except in Other M, although that was regarded as an inconsistency) and was able to control the power.

Basically it boils down to if the feat is close enough to universe level to be considered as such.

Even if its not, I'm 70-80% the gap would be so miniscule that we would have to note how close it is to universe level. But as I said, I'm not certain so i am asking and will double check the manga

Maybe. Maybe not. I am uncertain myself.

News: It was gradually destroying the universe basically ignore all I said, mainly because that extent of power isn't safe for use.

Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back