• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump.

Things that has been accepted and should be added:

Luffy's Resistance to Cold Temperatures and Limited Resistance to Corrosion Inducement

Garp's pain tolerance.

I want to argue about Luffy's posible limited pain tolerance but I'll do it in another thread once I get enough evidence.

Pain Tolerance may be made into a page soon, so that could be something a bunch of characters end up getting eventually.

Great. I found strange the lack of said page.

But that can be added now. They are a lot of profiles with the pain tolerance listed in the abilities.

@Calaca

I suppose that should probably be fine to add.

I will unlock it. Tell me here when you are done.

There's also some threads where Luffy won. May I add them too? They were already requested.

Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Most of the things were accepted and added but I think we should talk about Zoro's feat. If it isn't some form of Kenbunshoku Haki it might be some form of Extrasensory Perception. He was "hearing" the breath of things such as rocks and steel.

If we point that out we can finally close this thread. I'll post some feats to the calc request thread later.

All it does is enhance his cutting power... I don't think he has ever once used it beyond that mentioned feat for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back