• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another One Piece Abilities CRT

The CRT for One Piece will never end, especially for Powers and Abilities:-

Enel

Zunesha

• Clairvoyance: He allowed Momosuke to see through his eyes

• Enhanced Senses: https://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-821-page-8.html
    • Limited Water Manipulation: https://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-806-page-2.html

Akainu:

• Durability Negation Via his Devil Fruit: Sakazuki's VC saying that with his power he can phase through bodies easier thanks to the heat. If correct, that should be Dura Negation for the very same reason.

Kizaru, Kuma and Pacifista

• Durability Negation: On this site, it is stated that good example of ignoring the strength would be a laser. Kizaru has shown several times to pierce through everything his laser comes into contact with. And since the laser for both Kuma and the Pacifsta are based from Kizaru, they should get it as well.

Big Mom:

Whitebeard:

Katakuri:

Wyper

That isn't Big Mom manipulating their fear; that's just them being terrified of her because she's Big Mom.

Enel

>Pseudo Teleport

No, that's him moving in his logia form.

>Enhanced Senses

That's their Mantra, actually. We should upgrade the Priests' range with Mantra based on that.

The rest for him seems fine.

Zunesha

Like I already told you before, I'm not sure that counts as Clairvoyance, but I'll let other people give input about it.

The rest is fine.

Sakazuki

I think it's okay since his heat is stated to be capable of doing so. IIRC, heat can also carbonize cells and turn the flesh into paste with ease so I agree with this.

Kizaru and co.

Based on the previous discussion, if lasers are accepted as that, then it's okay to me.

Big Mom

Being scary doesn't mean you induce fear. It's highly possible to not even be scared of Big Mom (see Jinbe), and just like Hancock, she doesn't have an ability that makes people fear her (feel lust in the case of Hancock). Even Social Influencing is dubious for Linlin.

Whitebeard

That's Newgate using his full power while enraged, not enhanced by rage.

Katakuri

Same as above.

Wyper

Everything seems fine.

- For Big Mom's Fear Manipulation, she still made the chef in the scan and all of her other victims like Pedro feel frightened at some level in order for her to induce her soul absorbing ability. She had to have inflict some level of fear.

A simple form of Fear Manipulation it may be, but I still believe it is Fear Manipulation nonetheless. I honestly confuse about what constitutes as Fear Manipulation. Can you guys give me an example of Fear Manipulation of the First Type, Fear Inducement.

- Regarding Enel's Enhanced Senses; He make it seem like his ability to accurately listen in and hear conversation is only possible when using his Mantra with his lightning. And does Extrasensory Perception covers that of being able to hear conversations from long distance like Enel is doing. Yeah, the Priest's range should be upgraded to 6 Kilometers since that is the accepted size of Upper Yard on the site.

Fear Inducement is what Nen does. That or Conqueror's Haki scaring animals.

Enhanced Senses covers for anything that's related to the main known senses. If Enel can hear around the country, then he gets Enhanced Senses with the specific description of his powers. But the Priests have no DF power, just Mantra, and they can hear through all of Upper Yard with their Mantra.

> For Big Mom's Fear Manipulation, she still made the chef in the scan and all of her other victims like Pedro feel frightened at some level in order for her to induce her soul absorbing ability. She had to have inflict some level of fear.

I can make someone feel scared by swinging a machete around; that doesn't mean I have Fear Inducement.

CUrrently, I agree with The Calaca and Damage3245's points regading the addition proposals

Alright, Big Mom's Fear Manipulation is rejected.

What about the Clairvoyance for Zunesha, Calaca said he is unsure of it so far. Any input on this particular subject.

What about Clairvoyance? I was waiting for some experienced members to give input about that because I don't know if the mechanics of Zunesha's linked sight counts as that.

I do not think that sharing what you see with others counts as clairvoyance. It is rather a low form of Telepathy.

Anyway, what Calaca accepted can probably be applied.

I would call it shared vision or linked minds to be honest. Clairvoyance doesn't seem like the right word, however it is worth noting the six paths of pain have the same ability and someone used Clairvoyance to describe it on said profile.

Otherwise I agree with lasers getting limited dur negation since I'm the one who brought it up before. Akainu getting limited durability negation seems alright as well.

Telepathy seems to fit better in the description, and Zunesha already has it. It seems it only works on Momonosuke (at least that was shown at the moment) so a little addition to the power is the only thing in order to do with him.

I can add the rest of the suggestions since we have a consensus.

Just noticed: there was a massive verse-wide revision where the characters who have been seen in space received Resistance to Extreme Colds and to Cosmic Radiations. The same should be applied to Enel.

In many cases, I normally say that is fine but in Enel's case, he would likely survive of his Logia's intangibility so he likely doesn't have the resistances.

The Calaca said:
I can't say for sure either, but I think it should be discussed.
I am fine with the discussion about it. I was pointing a valid point why he might not have the resistances

Kizaru has shown several times to pierce through everything his laser comes into contact with. And since the laser for both Kuma and the Pacifsta are based from Kizaru, they should get it as well

That's mean he is just stronger compare to other

Not necessarily. If there was a statement about Enel "nullifying" the fire then it should be okay, but that can be done through sheer power alone (at least in fiction).

I have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints.

You can send me a message later if you need my help.

Elizhaa said:
In many cases, I normally say that is fine but in Enel's case, he would likely survive of his Logia's intangibility so he likely doesn't have the resistances.
BUMP

Hmm, that is a decent explanation that as long as he keep up his intangible form, he can survive, though I not so sure. Enel has proven able to talk while up on the moon and I think Logia users need to breathe given that Smokie, a Smoke Logia, fall unconscious, due to Caesar's oxygen manipulation. And if he could talk naturally in space, I don't see why he wouldn't have the resistance

Since Enel can use his Ark Maxim to travel to the moon, should he get Spaceflight

And Blackbeard need some Aura Via this, and this. He seems to have this veil of darkness hovering over him.

Back