• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Mario Bros. CRT: Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dark649 & Dino Ranger Black

Have you reached an agreement, and if so, are you willing to apply the changes?

It seems we agree that mostly everyone would scale except the three characters i mentioned, which for them i have posted the black hole video. Also several characters needs to be added in the verse page.

I can do so if DRB is willing to perform the changes.

Can you write a list of the exact titles of all the pages that need to be unlocked?

Also like to jump on this thread to point out a couple of missing abilities from one of the last CRT. All the relevant powers are on Mario's page, but some of them should be on weegee's and some other pages as well.

Attack Reflection: Luigi + Bowser can reflect attacks in Mario & Luigi series as well as Mario. Some bosses are probably able to reflect attacks too, but no relevant ones come to mind.

Time Paradox Immunity: This should be on Luigi's, Peach's and Elder Princess Shroob's profiles, along with possibly Toad.

Fear Manipulation (+ Resistance): Elder Princess Shroob caused Peach to pass out from sheer terror just by powering up. Luigi and Mario were completely unfazed. Mario has a resistance listed, this just needs to be applied to the other two.

@NotAMarioFan

It may be best if we wait until DRB wants me to unlock the profiles.

Gyro:

- Reflecting attack is a common thing in Nintendo games, but we need links for them where they showcase this ability.

- Mario, Luigi and Bowser interacted with their past version in partners in time. Possibly for Peach, Daisy and Rosalina via the Kart games, but not for Elder Princess Shroob and Toad.

- Peach was just scared and fainted due to her appearance, its not an ability. Mario fear resistance comes from a unique badge.

I'll ask if there are any MFTL+ feats outside of the galaxy series, if not then I definitely would say that Mario is Sub Relativistic at base and MTF+ with power stars

@Hagane, yes, we listed several examples throughout the thread. There was one in Mario Party 9 where Bowser was flying as fast as Star Bits and another in Mario Party 3 scaling from the Grand Star. Also, Bowser's Massively FTL+ feat in Galaxy 2 was done in base form actually.

I SAID NO GALAXY GAMES!!!!! Does nobody listen?

And also the Mario Party games are non-canon because it hold the same status as the Super Smash Bros games and the Mario Cart games. All three add nothing to the story/they don't have story to use but were made because they seemed like cool ideas and would give players a different experience than from the usual Mario games.

Mario Party and Mario Kart are canon tho, they're referenced in the main games multiple times and even the creators have did there's no real canon to the Mario series (In terms of video games anyway).

Also nobody will listen to you saying "no galaxy games" because there's MFTL+ feats performed in those games without the use of Power or Grand Stars such as Bowser tagging Lubbas ships with meteors or Mario reacting to his surroundings and sticking perfect landing while using Launch Stars. And please don't bring up the baby Luma, it's never said or even implied to boost Marios abilities outside of giving him a spin attack.

Mario Party games are Canon. There is no set canon to Mario Party as the characters are more like actors according to Miyamoto, which means all Mario video games is technically canon especially if they reference each other unless otherwise stated. The only Non-Canon Mario games are the CDI games, Educational/DOS games, and crossovers such as Mario & Sonic, Smash Bros, or Fortune Street. All the sports, Karts, RPGs, and Party games are legit canon.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Mario Party games are Canon. There is no set canon to Mario Party as the characters are more like actors according to Miyamoto, which means all Mario video games is technically canon especially if they reference each other unless otherwise stated
Smirking Killua

Interesting point there. Actually I once wanted to use that as an argument of debunking 4-A(or in this case High 4-C) Mario because if the characters are like a troupe of actors then simply say any Mario game where Mario saves Peach from Bowser is non-canon because it was all but an act. Gaijin Goombah even made made a theory related to this (not that it would help out though)

Here's the video:

Mario's Princess Peach is Really a Powerful Goddess?! - Culture Shock-0
Mario's Princess Peach is Really a Powerful Goddess?! - Culture Shock-0

In the Mario Party and Mario Kart games, the characters are actually legitimately being themselves. I also seen that Goddess Peach fan theory; good video, but off topic.

Bobsican said:
Sorry for bringing back the canon issue, but...
Shouldn´t this be considered at least? So we aren´t just combining Mario with Paper Mario?

The SUPER MARIO TIMELINE (With Super Mario Odyssey)-0
The SUPER MARIO TIMELINE (With Super Mario Odyssey)-0

That it has no canon doesn´t mean it lacks a timeline
Because this is the right moment to bring this back.

I'm sorry but this thread is becoming nonsensical, so let's wrap this up. Ant and both Darks, before I post, I think I should show the tier change we are implementing before doing so since this is rather a high speed rating.:

Massively FTL+: (Capable of dodging attacks from a Grand Star-powered Bowser, who can tag Starship Mario with his meteors and flew the center of the universe in a short time. Capable of reacting to Bowser and Bowser Jr riding the Koopa Clown Car, which it flew to the su and the home planet to a nearby galaxy in a short period of time. Kept up with the fake Millennium Star, who flew from the center of the universe to their planet.)

That seems fine to me as well. Tell me here when I should unlock any profiles, and which ones that this will be necessary for.

We are waiting for DRB to get the time to edit the profiles.

I just woke up. I will unlock the pages for you.

I have done so. Tell me here when you are done.

I've edited the speed for Mario and Luigi based on DRB's suggestion since it seems like he's going to be busy until Wednesday. @NotaMarioFan mentioned something about missing abilities on the Mario bros profiles, but not too well informed what they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back