• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another MAJOR Guilty Gear Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
3-A Scaling to Jack-O, I-No and others

So we're assuming Jack-O as low tier, but this is wrong. The reason why Sol is able to do the 3-A feat is because he is Adam, Flame of Corruption, the opposite of Scale of Juno, Eve.

While yes, Sol and Justice are the ones who did the 3-A feat, Jack-O is THE Scale of Juno, this is further backed up by library, which is also stated that Jack-O is scale of Juno. Eve can survive Absolute World, thus she scales. Of course Jack-O should get Information Flare and resistances and such.

Justice is also considered as Eve in the story so it's confusing but when you really think about it, it makes a bit of sense. Jack-O and Justice are technically the same person, Aria, after all.

I-No should be solid 3-A because of the fact that she is serious rival of Sol throughout GGXX and damaging Jack-O. Axl scales cuz they are consistently shown to be equals. Ramlethal should scale to Jack-O as Likely 3-A. She is also feared by even the likes of Johnny after all.

If you're going to tell me that "But there are too many people that are going to be scaled to high tiers", actually, if the next section of this revision is going to be accepted, 3-A will actually going to be Mid tier placement, so HA.

Possible High 3-A Guilty Gear
So there is an energy called Saint Orotario, it is introduced in Xrd. Orotario is very simple. It is an energy with virtually no limit.

This is confirmed by Sol and the library, even in Japanese, saying that it basically has no limits, or virtually has no limits. I don't think is some hype or unreliable statement. Sol and That Man are very skilled scientists and library is mode made to explain stuff without any hype and bullshit of story mode. Not to mention Sol's statement was exposition dump.

So what? Who scales to this? Well at the end of Xrd Revelator, Universal Will was hit and barely managed to survive it. This scales to her durability. Felion was able to block Orotario without any damage so it scales too.

Remember Sol and That Man destroyed Felion? Well, it was only possible because That Man amped him using power of Backyard so it only scales to Asuka. Chronus also managed to null Felion as well during Asuka's imprisonment.

And don't say "outlier" me on this shit, this has 3 different feats for God's sake.

I'm not really suggesting solid High 3-A. Just At least 3-A, possibly High 3-A. The reason is that it starts to get weird when you really look into the feats.

Who scales? Well, DI Sol of course since Asuka broke Felion. Slayer too as we scale him to limiter off Sol. Bedman and Gabriel too as they should be scaled to Slayer.

That's about it for High tiers.

Low tier downgrade
Since Jack-O, the one who did the 5-C and MFTL+ feat, should be in 3-A, what feats do the low tiers scale into? Well, for AP, this High 6-A+ feat. This is some random gear back in crusade, and is hinted that Anji can actually destroy these with Zessen, so we should scale to him, then other current 5-C to High 6-A.

For speed, well, we should scale them to Bridget's moon feat, which is calculated to be Relativistic+.

So basically general scaling:

High 6-A: May, Zappa, Bridget, Base ABA, Anji, Answer, Base Baiken, Pre-xrd Chipp, Zato, Dizzy and Faust, Potemkin, Jam, Millia, Venom, Robo-Ky

At least High 6-A, possibly 3-A: Post-Xrd Zato, Chipp and Faust, Testament, Leo, Johnny, Elphelt, Awakened Baiken

3-A: Base Sol, Moroha ABA, Axl, I-No, Xrd Dizzy, Izuna, Jack-O, Justice, Kliff, Kum, Ky, Paradigm, Potemkin's prep, Venom's Teramachina System, Robo-Ky's Self-Destruction, Ramlethal, Raven, Sin, Valentine

At least 3-A, possibly High 3-A: Dragon Install Sol, Universal Will, Slayer, Bedman, Gabriel, That Man, Felion

Fairly decent scaling to me.

Low 2-C Hax Time Slippers
Axl and I-No, with their Hax, are able to erase timelines from existence. Pretty much not surprising, Time Slippers are considered to he so powerful even Asuka can barely do a thing.

This only scales to Hax, not AP.

Lifting Strength Upgrade
Simple really, in Guilty Gear Xtra, a large class Gear, the same Gear that did the High 6-A feat, is around 14,500,000,000,000 tons. I did quick research and this is Class P. Again, this scales to Anji, and he is low tier, which makes it scale to everyone.

Bit of ability additio
Bedman should have Absolute World abilities. It's pretty obvious, he created it in small scale at the end of his life. Also Law Manipulation, as he stated that in Absolute World, his words are the rules. Universal Will should resist this as she wasn't affected by the expansion, this doesn't contradict the fact that she dies by Justice and Sol's AW, as that is much larger scale.

All Valentine should have Extrasensory Perception for being able to sense Gears.

Elphelt should have Flight for flying to save Sol during Xrd Sign.

Jack-O should have Extrasensory Perception for this.

Absolute World users should have Matter Manipulation on either Sub-atomic or Macro Quantum level as Jack-O's secondary cosmic ray sensor is used to detect Absolute World. That cosmic ray means turn particles to something like photons or electrons.

All gears should have resistance to Information Manipulation and Transmutation. Possession, which is the term used when the person's info is rewritten to turn into another thing completely, is due to sheer amount of information within the area, and gears are designed to survive in the Backyard.

I-No and Axl should have Telepathy and Physics Manipulation. Telepathically talked with Sol at the end of Xrd Revelator and library stated that Time Slippers like them are able to disturb physics itself.

Also yeah I forgot. Low-Mid Regen for all Gears. And Regenerationn Negation (Up to Low-Mid) for Outrage and people who fought in Crusade.

With gear cells, Ky regenerated a several gunshot wound, which includes his chest that I'm pretty sure went into his organs. And Regenerationn Negation cuz they can kill Gears without worrying about Regen.

Looks fine, although I am not sure of High 3-A. Having no limit doesn't make a 3-A power High 3-A. What else proves it to be High 3-A? I may be missing something though.

High 3-A's not gonna stick around and 3-A will cap at infinite, though Ant wants a third thread to be made specifically for that I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back