• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another little announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabwhale

Wasteland Gravetender
VS Battles
Administrator
For the next three days, I'm going to be vacationing away from home. During this vacation, I am not going to be bringing my laptop with me purposefully, so as to focus on reading (I seriously need to finish one damn book). However, I will still have my mobile, so except me to still be active, just not as much and not editing articles at all.

That's an odd thing to say. Mind enlightening me?

mini tornado took out the power in the whole building, no power, no lights, no wifi, not that things were great before the mini tornado since we had to pay $10 for wifi every day per machine

But those were just the highlights, my dad made a list of somewhere between 35-45 things that went wrong on that trip

Jesus.

Welp, this is going to be more of a miny-vacation, three days and all, so everything should be fine.

Crabwhale said:
Welp, this is going to be more of a miny-vacation, three days and all, so everything should be fine.
Crabwhale is the first person to die in a horror movie.

Anyway, bon voyage.

@ Rodri

I thought of that the second I posted it.

Dude, I'm on my vacation right now, I'm still right here.

Trust me, you can't rid of me that easy.

Nah, I'm not a dick like that. If I ever wanted to take a leave of absence for real, wether temporary or permanent, I'd give a warning in advance.

Crabwhale said:
Nah, I'm not a dick lile that. If I ever wanted to take a leave of absence for real, wether temporary or permanent, I'd give awarning in advance.
Horey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back