• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Who is truly the best Joker of all time!

In this corner we have got Joker (Heath Ledger/DNT) vs Joker (Mark Hamil/DCAU) in the other corner!

Speed equalized!

Heath Ledger has a Bazooka, a gun and a knife while Hamil has a knife, throwing cards, joker venom, and a joy buzzer!

15 meters away from each other!

This fight takes place in Heath's hide out where he has reloads for the bazooka at his disposal when he needs it!
Joker vs joker
Only good picture i could find. Halp me find a better picture!

Heath has 2 days of prep time and Hamill has basic background knowledge!

8-C weaponry is restricted for Heath!

I'm definitely going with the Hamill Joker here. Could definitely tank a atleast one bazooka shot and is easily more cunning in combat. He metaphorically and literally has more tricks up his sleeve here

Also I am just going to mention that heath should definitely have a better speed due to being comparable to bats but that is for another time

Heath could still hurt hamill with the bazooka, its just hamill will win since he could at least take one hit and could then attack heath

Hamill hits Ledger with Joker Venom and the latter proceeds to laugh himself to death.

Hammil has a huge edge in physicality here which is bad for Ledger when you combine the fact Hamil seems smarter and has more toys to play with

oh believe me, hamill is way smarter

also if you guys want, you could say who is your favorite of the two (just don't start a flame war)

Slight nitpick, but Hammill Joker shouldn't have Death Manipulation, as it comes from a poison he uses. Saying he has Death Manipulation via Joker Venom is like saying any random guy has Death Manipulation via cyanide.

That aside, Mark FRA.

5-0-0 for hamill

also mineta, i believe you need confirmation of the vote before adding it and he only listed the advantages, he never actually said he votes for hamill

also are you going to vote?

okay, i asked since you said stomp, which isn't a vote and implies you think this thread shouldn't be a thing

anyways, 6-0-0 for hamill

Nevermind. This is a stomp. Sorry for being so inconclusive. But I also believe this is a stomp.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Wait.
I forgot Hamill Joker is 9-A. This is definitely a stomp.
that is why i gave heath the bazooka which is 9-A, it is just that hamill should be able to tank a hit according to the others which is the main argument and then kill heath

Totallynotchewbacca said:
also WrightWay, The reason he has it is that he induces death via biological means which is one way death manip is used
That isn't how the Joker Venom works.

It doesn't simply "induce death" in a straightforward manner. It kills you by making you laugh so hard that you suffocate. That isn't death manipulation.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
(Ledger has a bazooka)
All that means is that Ledger has one attack that can harm Hamill, which won't even kill him the first time and needs to be reloaded between uses.

Meanwhile, Hamill flicks him once and Ledger gets turned into a fine paste. And he has several other things that can kill him deader than dead.

It's a stomp.

Him having to reload to begin with already gives Hamill a chance to just walk up to him and break him in half. So yeah.

I get that you want to keep this match going, but it just isn't viable.

Ledger is still a one trick pony. But I wouldn't say this is a stomp anymore. Voting for Hamill

hmmm, there is nothing i can do? I can't even give heath the high ground where he can shoot and hamill needs to climb up stairs or hit him from the ground?

Back