• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Johnny Test CRT (Ya Boy Is On That JT Grind)

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Yay! Another Johnny Test CRT!

Don't know what else to say. Let's get into it.

Reality Warping (With The Maginator. Johnny gains "magical powers", which allows him to transport people to different places, make people, and objects disappear, turn people into animals, teleport himself and others, and much more)

So remember when I said this was Reality Warping? So after reading both of the Reality Warping and Matter Manipulation (Atomic Manipulation section), I realized that the hax Johnny gains from The Maginator is definitely Matter Manipulation.

This is further backed up from the fact that Susan and Mary explains that The Maginator grants the user the ability to break down or build up atoms to make it seem like they're performing a magical event.

So replace Reality Warping with Matter Manipulation (Atomic Manipulation).

Secondly, Johnny should gain either Empathic Manipulation or Social Influencing via 'The Irresistible Making Machine'. The machine heightens a persons most attractive DNA traits, causing them to become irresistible. This causes people like Johnny's dad to buy him all of the video games at the store and get free red gush. And when it's used in higher dosage, people who are normally mean to Johnny will act nice to him, and would be more than willing to do anything for him. The entire city of Porkbelly are affected by it too, as they're willing to give free stuff to Johnny as well. He's irresisitible to the point of obsession, which causes the town to chase after him and even sell merch of him across the city. To sum it up, The Irresistible Making Machine can virtually cause anyone to become irresistible and make anyone do their bidding. OP asf.

Thirdly, a new ability for Dukey's Super Dukey key. He has a Canine Oral Forcefield, which can negate Wacko's flying disc, which can cause someone's head to explode on contact. This likely falls under Forcefield Creation for obvious reasons.

And lastly, an ability both Johnny and Dukey should've been had, but never did cause I'm a dummy: Preparation. A good portion of Susan and Mary's inventions require Johnny and Dukey to go the lab and equip them or use a machine to get the ability to work, so they should have preparation for that sole reason.

And that's it I think.

Agree: @LephyrTheRevanchist, @Dereck03, @Propellus, @ActuallySpaceMan42, @HammerStrikes219

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Secondly, Johnny should gain either Empathic Manipulation or Social Influencing via 'The Irresistible Making Machine'. The machine heightens a persons most attractive DNA traits, causing them to become irresistible. This causes people like Johnny's dad to buy him all of the video games at the store and get free red gush. And when it's used in higher dosage, people who are normally mean to Johnny will act nice to him, and would be more than willing to do anything for him. The entire city of Porkbelly are affected by it too, as they're willing to give free stuff to Johnny as well. He's irresisitible to the point of obsession, which causes the town to chase after him and even sell merch of him across the city. To sum it up, The Irresistible Making Machine can virtually cause anyone to become irresistible and make anyone do their bidding. OP asf.
For clarification, I just want to know whether or not this Empathic Manipulation or Social Influencing.

For clarification, I just want to know whether or not this Empathic Manipulation or Social Influencing.
I'd say it's legit empathic manipulation because of the obviously unnatural glow. Social Influencing is more of just having good charisma, it's got to you being naturally attractive. While for Johnny, the machine made his genes so unnaturally perfect, they make him glow and attract others.

My apologies for evaluating this a little late.

Everything here is good to go, along with Empathic Manip

Back