• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another ( Hopefully the final ) Yu-Gi-Oh! Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate your assistance Executor.I see... Very interesting. Transcending it as a whole, especially with all those timelines... I guess this wasn't for nought after all. Hehehe...

Considering DsoD is directly connected to Transcending GAME , it's scalable. And then, everything else is put together.

Hehehe...

Ygugoq006

Yugiohq009

Yugiohq012

Yugiohq015
Well, there are many mentions that this world transcends the ordinary universe, is said to be infinitely superior, that it takes a dimensional ascension to arrive at it and is directly said to be a higher dimension. I think that's enough.

The claims in those panels seem pretty explicitly 5-D, imo.

Though even if you wanna lowball it by just assuming the relation of a human ascending to a higher world, it's within Tier 2 for characters this affects, regardless.

Kaiba is not only connected to one of the strongest characters in Yugioh Timeline, but also not too long after, WITH his technology, hard countered the Quantum Cube which has the ability to destroy the Afterlife [ The Millennium Ring scales to ] . It isn't a lowball... He's just that good.

Isn't Zorc implied to have created the book that allowed for the creation of the Millennium Items? Because that seems like it'd be pretty important for scaling god stuff.

Yeah. In the anime and manga he was responsible for the creation of all the items. And all of them each has a small portion of his powers within . This definitely would scale to God Tiers. It's also interesting that Prana was defeated by Kaiba anyways , which i noted before is part of the higher-dimensional powers

They also confirmed that it is either the Netherworld, or a world greater than that one. Either one scales to High 2-A, with the former being a higher-end of High 2-A.

This may seem ambitious... But i have been quite ambitious since the start of me appearing on this wikia . I have had this idea for a while. Just like we did with Pokemon, so that we can avoid having two completely differing profiles for almost the same people... Just with somewhat different tiers . It would allow scaling perfectly to the other series without having to work about things like "inconsistency", as we had to scale with the Legendaries to each other . Would you guys mind... A possible composite Yu-Gi-Oh! verse here ? I promise you it isn't as hard as people think it would be.

Well transcending a world with various timelines and explicitly being stated as being infinitely superior and that a dimensional ascension would be needed to reach that level seems like a pretty legit 5-Dimensional (High 2-A) feat.

Im also fine with whatever Azzy decides too.

Pretty much. It actually fits in nicely to High 2-A. 5-B to High 2-A... Talk about a jump in power.

That is why i am hoping and preying people agree with give Yugioh the 'Pokemon" treatement... Composite [ Like i described in my edit ] , so we don't have to make huge edits , avoid cluttering of the wiki with several profiles ( Almost 20 characters scale to this .. Wouldn't it be easier to use Composite Scaling than singular scaling from each ? ) and the scaling from Duel Monsters to 5D's is smooth sailing from there...

That's very interesting. I knew the verse was OP but not THIS OP.

Also I'd like Darkness (Nightshroud in 4kids' version) and Don Thousand to have profiles. Darkness and his army of truemen were a dangerous threat and his world of darkness grew so massive that his world started to engulf some of the (12) duel spirit dimensions http://www.imagebam.com/image/142f4f502731425

Darkness has full control over his world, mind manipulated/soul manipulated the whole humanity, and tortured all humans that were trapped in his world by forcing them to face an endless nightmare composed of their worst fears. He was there whene "everything was created". He is immortal and will not cease to exist as long as the concept of "darkness" exists, he is an bastract being (even his "body" we can see is just a manifestation of himself. In reality he IS the world of darkness) with a pseudo omnipresence as stated on his biography: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Nightshroud#Abilities

Pretty Op for a card game anime if you'd ask me.

Don Thousand is also extremely powerful. He created one million of fake number cards that have mind corruptive abilities and that can manipulate the personality of the ones who touched them. By using an icomplete numeron code, he obtained causality manipulation abilities and other abilities.

Also I think the following characters should have a profile:

- Numbe 96. Reasons: has interesting hax, And his evolved form (chanos number 96) was powerful enough to destroy the human, the barian and the astral world. And what's shocking is that number 96 is just a small part of Don Thousand which means the latter can be scaled from that feat.

- Vector: has all powers a barian emperor has, absorbed number 96 (not sure about that one. it's been a while since i watched zexal), absorbed 3 other barian emperor and obtained their powers.

- Nash: Strongest barian emperor and has an OP monster I'll tak about later. He also has all powers barian emperors have.

- CXyz barian hope (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/CXyz_Barian_Hope): Nash's strongest monster. it has all powers of all Numbers from barian emperors, including (but not limited to) the power of number 107 and his evolved form.

The crimson dragon from 5D's. Reason: has interesting hax http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crimson_Dragon#Abilities

The 3 nordic gods Thor, Loki and Odin those powers rival the ones of the crimson dragon.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Aesir#Powers_.28anime.29

Also the 3 nordic gods and the crimson dragon have time paradox immunity and can grant protect their wielders (3 gods) or signers (for the crimson dragon) from time paradoxes.

Z-one. Reason, leader of the 3 pure nobles he has interesting powers: including time travel (the 3 pure nobbles too) and space-time manipulation: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Z-one#Abilities

Also it should be noted that he, Antinomy, the 3 pure nobles (and logically Paradox) are immune to time paradox.

Zushin the sleeping giant: a creature that was stated in yu - gi - oh 5D's (the anime) to have a power that rival the one of 3 egyptian gods. If we apply his effect in game for vs battles he'd be ultra OP. See by yourself: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zushin_the_Sleeping_Giant

Also the fact the 3 edyptian gods (AKA sangenshin in the origina version) are mentioned in 5D's definitely shows 5D's is connected to gx and duel monsters. And as if this wasn't enough to convince you 5D's is connected to gx and duel monster, then you have this: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pegasus#Yu-Gi-Oh.21_5D.27s

Which talks about Pegasus' memorial foundation in 5D's.

Also I think we should include another form for Yuma. His dark zexal form (superior to zexal I but inferior to zexal II and zexal III). He looks like this in his dark zexal form: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_ZEXAL

I was also wondering. Do you think Noah Kaiba and Gozaburo Kaiba should have their profiles? I ask that because they only have powers while they're in their virtual world.

Also, in an episode (where Judai uses the supreme king's powers against Yubel), in the original version Sho (Syrus) was affraid and thought the real supreme king was back. He said that if it was the case the "whole universe" was in danger. At first I thought it would have been a wank so I didn't take a screenshot fo that sentence, but judging by what was previously discussed here, It might not be a wank.

Kaiba fought and defeated Gozaburo, who used Black Exodia while Noah fought evenly with Yami Yugi but lost. This happened before Yami Yugi fought with Yami Marik, who was the strongest opponent in the Arc since he can merge with Ra.

For those who don't want to read my wall of text, I brought justifications that show 5D's is linked to gx and consequently to duel monster as well (I'll copy stick what's related to that from my wall of text):

Zushin the sleeping giant: a creature that was stated in yu - gi - oh 5D's (the anime) to have a power that rival the one of 3 egyptian gods. If we apply his effect in game for vs battles he'd be ultra OP. See by yourself: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zushin_the_Sleeping_Giant

Also the fact the 3 edyptian gods (AKA sangenshin in the origina version) are mentioned in 5D's definitely shows 5D's is connected to gx and duel monsters. And as if this wasn't enough to convince you 5D's is connected to gx and duel monster, then you have this: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pegasus#Yu-Gi-Oh.21_5D.27s

Which talks about Pegasus' memorial foundation in 5D's.

The scaling is not that difficult [sans that it requires a lot of time] in Yugioh since we can divide the strength of a monster basing in his life points and nature, those comparable to it scales while the stronges beings sits as God Tiers, Zarc has also a 2-C feat.

Is it alright to use composite ? Combining manga and anime would be interesting and saves a lot of work . BTW,Judai and Yusei & the signers also scales ( Judai via Nightshroud and Gentle Darkness enveloping and embodying all of creation.. Even S1 Judai defeated light of destruction ... Who was stated to be the darkness equal . Eos4 Judai is ridiculously more powerful than his season one counterpart . Yusei via his Stardust nearly onesshotting Judai EoS4 .The signer dragons embody the signer's strength.... S2 Atem and Yugi were confirmed in BBT to be much much stronger than Zone and S4 Yusei [ with all the signer's Powers. Keep in mind even S1 Yusei would be far stronger than end of season four Judai ] . It would scale to others in the series of 5D's as a whole... Including game protagonists.. Only if composite is implemented however.

Dark649 said:
Kaiba fought and defeated Gozaburo, who used Black Exodia while Noah fought evenly with Yami Yugi but lost. This happened before Yami Yugi fought with Yami Marik, who was the strongest opponent in the Arc since he can merge with Ra.
Yeah I know but I was not refering to "just" monsters they could summon. I was referring to reality warping and other crazy stuff they can do: they can control pretty much everything that's in their virtual world.

Dark649 said:
The scaling is not that difficult [sans that it requires a lot of time] in Yugioh since we can divide the strength of a monster basing in his life points and nature, those comparable to it scales while the stronges beings sits as God Tiers, Zarc has also a 2-C feat.
So do you think Zushin the sleeping giant can have a profile? Also since his card game effect is OP, do you think it should be precised in his list of powers than some of his abilities come from his effect in game?

Jeune fou said:
So do you think Zushin the sleeping giant can have a profile? Also since his card game effect is OP, do you think it should be precised in his list of powers than some of his abilities come from his effect in game?
Every card can be listened through we can't accept the things that can be game mechanic.

So i'm guessing were using composite Yugioh like i mentioned ?

ZXAL, 5D's, GX, and Duel Monsters scaling to these feats are legitimate enough. They scale, but obviously are still weaker than Yugi though. Yusei with the Full Crimson Dragon ( Who should be much stronger in any incarnation of Yusei up until the final fight with Zone ) and Z-One ( Who "should" be far stronger than those Cards ) are mentioned in Bonds Beyond Time to be much weaker than Yugi, the Narrator calling him " The strongest duelist to ever wield a deck " , even when mentioning Zone during 5D's and having Yusei with the full Crimson Dragon in that very same movie , before and after that. Due to BBT's canonicity, this would carry over into the other series unless explicitly stated . So, being comparable to the God Cards doesn't mean they are stronger though. I believe the contrary.

Dark649 said:
Jeune fou said:
Every card can be listened through we can't accept the things that can be game mechanic.
makes sense: otherwise we'd have "unbeatable" characters.

One question The 2nd Existential Seed. What do you think of the list of characters I brought in my wall of text? (Darkness, Don Thousand, Number 96 etc ...)?

Also, is Astral world is a 4th dimensional space?

@Antvasima

I'll handle this . So far : We concluded the High 2-A feat is concrete and scalable to A LOT of characters also we are going to abide by composite ( combining manga and anime; I.E: Pokemon ) . We are now just attempting power and abilities and constructing a form of scaling. Based on what i have here, here are the ones who scale to High 2-A : DM ( Anyone comparable to God Cards and Millennium Items. A LOT to say the least ) > 5D's ( Almost all the people comparable to the signers... Which is A LOT ) > GX ( Quite a few ) > ZEXAL ( Only 4 who scales ) .

@Jeanne

Hmm... It'd be best for Dark to explain. I know more about GX, DM , and 5D's.

Hmm. Perhaps it is best if Dark649 and SomebodyData evaluate this.

I also think that Zorc, Zarc and Transformed Aigami are connected since they all ended up to be fusions of different entities.

Ehh... Zarc is questionable. There is a reason I purposely left out Arc-V here. Zorc and Aigami are though. Transformed Aigami quite literally had Zorc's Soul temporarily. Zorc is a combination of all the power of the millennium items .

Is a High 2-A scaling strongly contradicted by their actual feats? Fiction writers do not always understand the full implications of higher-dimensional scale.

Not really Ant . Aigami - Merging all the higher-dimensions and transferring them to a lower dimension. Also debating on whether to destroy the Afterlife ( Which according to above scans, a higher-planes is High 2-A in nature. )

Millennium Ring - Oneshotted Shadi , who was said to be the master of Prana in the Dub. To compare, Prana is a hugher-dimensional being. It's power is required for Kaiba to be able to transcend and go to a High 2-A reality . It's implied he defeated her . Quite a few people, just from the very movie, scale to Prana and being a "threat" to it [ Yugi and Kaiba, note w/o Atem ] .

I'm not sure if Aigami was capable of quickly merge/destroy the dimensions or he needed some time in order to so, and Kaiba becoming a higher dimensional being since he only wanted to use Prana power to meet Yugi in the other side and fight him.

Yeah I know Dark , but there is also no implication he couldn't . Especially since he had the power of Quantum Cube [ which was said to be able to manipulate a higher plane ] & Millennium Ring [ Oneshotted Shadi, who casually scales to Prana , an essentially 5th Dimensional Being ] .

I know. But the fact he can overwhelm Prana proves he scales here.

Thanks for replying to that dark. And wow, I never thought there would be actual 2 - A characters in Yu - Gi - Oh!

That's very impressive! I should thank everyone for their hard work here!

Alright so for DM we've got: Obelisk, Sliffer, Ra, Yugi, Atem, Kaiba, Marik, Ishizu Ishtar, Bakura, Yami Bakura, Pegasus, Shadi, Zorc and Aigami?

For GX we have: Judai, Yubel (to a lower extend), Darkness, Possessed Saiou (Sartorius in 4kids' version) when he is controled by the light of destruction, Fubuki (Atticus in 4kids' version) when possessed by Darkness, Fujiwara Yusuke (possessed by Darkness) and Possibly Trueman?

And then for 5D's it would be: Yusei, Jack, Aki, Rua (Leo), Ruka (Luna), Rudger (Roman) Godwin, Boomer (Greiger), Kiryu Kyosuke (Kalin), Carly, Misty, Demak (Devack), The crimson dragon, Odin, Thor, Loki, the 3 duelists who use the nordic gods (Dragan, Brave and Harald), Antinomy, Paradox, Placido (Primo), Lucciano (Lester), Jose (Jacob), Aporia, Z-one and Zushin the sleeping giant?

And finally 2nd existential seed ... the 4 you mentioned for zexal should be Yuma, Astral, Don Thousand and ... number 96?

What do you think of characters who appeared in "yu - gi - oh R"? There's a character named Tenma Yako who uses "the wicked gods". 3 Evil gods that are as powerful as egytpain gods (as stated here: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_R_-_Duel_Round_002

And what about anime-only characters such as Dartz and the great leviathan?

Dartz has a monster with infinite life points, which could be game mechanic, said monster is inferior to the Great Leviathan.

Excellent. You have it essentially flawlessly. I agree i never would have expected High 2-A Yugooh either.. Talk about getting a christmas present early !

Dartz scales, as his base Orichalcos ( Level 1 ) effortlessly overwhelms and traps the God Cards. Orichalcos Level 3 couldn't handle the Millennium Puzzle's power . Leviathan is Far Superior to Level 3 , yet Atem is able to give the Gods enough strength to combat it . Keep in mind Atem is not at full strength . Tenma Yato is comparable to the Gods, so yeah they scale to.

One thing that might give problems is the game mechanic of the duels, but not for the Shadow Games, which are not because the punishments are shown since the first part to be real in verse.

Yeah I understand your joy! Good job for all that work!

And if those modifications are done on profiles, Do you think we should add modifications to the "power of the verse" saying stuff like "Yu gi oh can be considered a top tier anime verse in terms of power". Also Think we should also talk about technology the verse has? Saying It has time travel machines, shps that can travel through dimensions, teleportation device that allwo to travel to other world, a sword that can create portals, a robot with time manipulation ability etc ...

And yeah I agree: Dartz deserves a profile and same goes for his great Leviathan (though I don't know how the "divine serpent Geh" (the monster with infinite atk points) should be treated. Also what about Timaeus the knight of destiny (fusion between the 3 legendary knights) who got infinite attack points by battling "divine serpent Geh".

Also now that I think about it ... I don't remember clearly but weren't the 3 legendary dragon and the 3 legendary knights stated to be on par with egyptian gods?

Dark649 said:
One thing that might give problems is the game mechanic of the duels, but not for the Shadow Games, which are not because the punishments are shown since the first part to be real in verse.
Yeah of course. If we made a profile for zushin the sleeping giant for example and if we used his game effect then he'd powers like: "unaffected by all forms of hax and powers, is always stronger than the person he is battling" (that would make a great "joke battle" profile). http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zushin_the_Sleeping_Giant

so yeah that would be dumb to use game mechanics here. In addition to the shadow realm, I think one other exception might be tolerated ... it's when a duelist fuses with his monster (example: Marik and Ra). But other than that, yeah it's totally normal to ban game mechanics.

I agree with the exceptions. Another exception is when a dimension duel is taking place. I agree about Timaeus. They scale to Egyptian Gods, likely far stronger ( The Gods were overwhelmed easily with LV1 Orichalcos. They broke through a Level 3 Orichalcos. ) However, not that we all agree they scale, we need to come up with reasoning to place on the profiles. Does anyone have any ideas before I say mine ?

Hmmmm, so High 2-A Quantum Cube, which should be inferior to Zorc correct?

Then again, Blue-Eyes couldn´t survive the very ascension, who in turn could compete with Zorc?

Additionally, Zorc potrayed only 5-B power when in combat, hmmm.

Then there is the fact that Prana / Sera herself is apparently of a higher consciousness, yet displays no High 2-A power. (Heck she doesn´t even have the cube, so it doesn´t make any sense.) And even loses to Kaiba suggesting once more, that this is not quite what we´re thiinking about.

It would also mean Atem has been High 2-A the entire time, even without the Gods, which again, makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back