• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another ( Hopefully the final ) Yu-Gi-Oh! Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically yeah. The Millennium Items are all vastly inferior to Zorc

Barely keep in mind. "She" [ Kisara ] got wrecked essentially. Blue Eyes was cmparable to the Gods... Whom were no where near the strength Zorc had . Even if that were the case, the fact they could defeat Prana puts them in that tier ( It literally says in the scan that they need her power to perform the Dimension Ascension and become a High 2-A being to meet Atem. They are not only capable of defeating her ( Kaiba ) , but also stated in the movie to be a threat to the Prana, who become much stronger than previously by absorbing more souls ( Yugi w/o Millennium Puzzle and Kaiba ) . That wasn't even the true Blue-Eyes who showed up. It was a hologram .if i am not mistaken . If it was, it is a clear PIS moment

Which could very well be a lowball at this point. Especially considering 1/6th of his power is inside the MIllennium Ring, that curbed Shadi, who was stated to be the very master of Prana, so he should be much stronger than it. Prana herself confirmed the Ring was behind it all, and it could destroy everything, if it's her saying it, it has far more evlauation on how powerful the Items are than just someone like Joey stating it [ She IS the Higher-Consciousness, her statement " I am the power you'll need to achevie this DImensional Ascension " , her ability to perceive the Afterlife and know it's very nature and relay it to Kaiba, her meeting Shadi and AIgami and talking about how the universe worked. Her word honestly has a lot more weight... The only others being Shadi and Aigami ] . Plus he created theShadow Realm, which was stated to be a higher-plane, which is comparable to the Afterlife in the manga in nature ( It also being called an higher-plane ) . So, that's honestly a High 2-A feat right there in plain sight.

Prana being STATED in the scans above should prove that she is the power neccessary to become of a High 2-A being . " I am the power you'll need to achevie this DImensional Ascension " . She straight up says it. She was treated as mere fodder by Kaiba TBH based on their duel .

And this point honestly pisses me off the most. Both Yugi and Atem have shown the ability post S2 and above to be superior to the Egyptian God Cards . Yugi ( Who didn't have the Puzzle at the time ) resisted the power of the Orichalcos well after he was effected, and the God Cards were absorbed by the Orichalcos in the past. The very fact he was able to resist it destroying his soul for so long afterwards scales him nicely . Atem constantly called them equals throughout the manga, believing even in Yu-Gi-Oh! R he could take on the Wicked Gods . Atem deflected an attack from Zorc point-blank, and had enough spiritual power to merge the 3 Gods together and summon Horakthy . This was when Zorc had all the power , thusly destroying any chances of saying the " Items " amping Atem during this moment. Yugi and Kaiba were stated to be a threat to a Girl with 5-D powers . Yugi and Kaiba also temporarily held their own against Transformed Aigami as well, putting up a valiant effort. UNless they were anywhere near his strength [ And considering Dimension Duels act very similarly to Shadow Duels , they'd be oneshotted ] . And EVEN with all the supposed power he had, when Atem showed up, Transformed Aigami was scared and shocked. No one who believes he is stronger would be scared S***less of Atem when he comes in. This was when he was oneshotted by Atem's magician Mahad .

I see.

Then why are they scaled to him? Additionally it doesn´t stop the fact that his highest feat, again is 5-B.

The Shadow Realm is dub only...

The problem is the fact that kaiba fodderized her though. He still hadn´t even reach that level of higher consciousness, which implies it doesn´t play as much as a role as you´re suggesting.

This point also pisses me off, since you´re using something we´ve repeatly mentioned is non-canon. Yugioh R is also non-canon. Your example latter on with the battle against Aigami also makes no sense considering Kaiba of all people also fought Aigami despite almost being killed trying to even reach that level in the Transcend Game manga.

Somebody is right, we should not use crappy 4kids dub only elements alongside non-canon elements. You do not became an higher dimension being when visiting Atem, which we don't if it's the afterlife or the past, and Shadi is not High 2-A just because he the master of Prana, being master of something does not make comparable to it, laslty we should not use game mechinic elements.

... Yep.

Here it is based on the pure power of the Items. Even IF Kaiba doesn't receive it ( Which doesn't make sense, because he has had like 3 indications in said movie and manga that his will and spiritual power scales to it . ) , The Items definitely should if anything. Honestly Yugi is the only one who was stated to eb able to stop Aigami by Prana ... So he may be stronger than Kaiba anyways.

Forget it ever happened. Gotcha...

Unless you want to say that Yugi & Kaiba isn't that strong because he : beat her soundly, countered Prana's and AIgami's powers later AT THE SAME DANG TIME later into the movie , stated to be a threat to a much stronger Prana than in the manga , and THEN fought Aigami w/ The Cube [ Which was confirmed to be another method to reaching the higher-planes like Prana is ] and THEN Transformed Aigami . the later was a somewhat comparison, b/c only Yugi was doing well. Kaiba got wrecked HARD.

Have you ever heard of scaling on a lower-end ? The very fact he survives it proves something, and scaling to those who are at those levels makes him scale to. I literally stated it is PIS if he had the powers Prana was talking about after he beat her , yet was unable to reach it. It literally makes no sense HOW it didn't work. Prana doesn't seem like the type to lie, she was warning him about the dangers of reaching it, and she was right.

Shadi is definitely not a High 2-A being. I don't think any humans who necessarily reside in the realm of higher consciousness show power to fully control or destroy it.

Someone like, say, Zorc would be a different story, as his power would be superior to something that could actually collapse and destroy said higher realm.

@Azzy...

Shadi is the master of Prana, someone who is capable of dmension ascension into the Afterlife, which we already stated is a High 2-A feat already. Also, when he was near defeated/dead, he used the last bit of his power to materialize the Cube, which was half the power that Transformed Aigami had at the time, and could place all the dimensions and higher-planes into the dimension of darkness. Honestly... Aigami definitely would be High 2-A. No question.

He only countered it via tech tho, and the other two times prove my point since, once again, he is still human and not a higher consciousness, Kaiba only lost hard because he protected Yugi wasn´t it? Otherwise, Yugi was interestingly enough gonna lose first.

He survived because his brother stopped it tho, not because Kaiba is that durable.

He was stated to be a threat before any sort of technology or anything, and Yugi obviously doesn't have technology or anything to prove he's a threat. If they are a threat to someone who can transcend the dimensions... Why is it that difficult ? I am not saying their durability is that high, but the statements are still there from the manga. It's not me just saying this for my health.

Let me just ask all of you something : Yugi defeated regular Aigami who wielded the Cube [ Which stated in the Movie to be able to destroy everything ] , so did Kaiba . Both casually keep in mind. Both were stated to be a threat to a supposedly High 2-A being [ High 2-A via her statement , and this was when she was far stronger than when Kaiba first met her . ] , and could temporarily keep up with a being who was going to destroy all the dimensions and higher-planes.

Is there something wrong with what i am saying here ?

Did you maybe think that like CW Supergirl verse, the series doesn´t treat higher dimensional beings with infinte more power?

The feat is only high 2-A if we assume higher dimensions = infintely more power in this verse

It could also be an outlier.

I know, since there are major examples between the manga and the Anime, one is Manga Kaiba being stubborn about reaching and surpassing Yami Yugi no matter his location despite being inferior to him while his Anime counterpart accepted that fact and continued his life.

Indeed the "shadow realm" is a 4kids' thing (in term of name). When a death occured, 4kids choosed to say "he was sent to the shadow realm" instead of saying someone died. Though the "dark dimension" really exist but is just never referred to as the "shadow realm" in the original dub: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Realm#Japanese_versio (the link already leads you to how it is treated in the japanese version).

One important thing: the place the soul of Yugi's granpa was sent to (by Pegasus) is referred to as the "world of darkness" in the original dub. And guess when the "world of darkness" is mentionned again? In GX! And it is the place when Fubuki/Atticus (Azuka/Alexis' brother) was sent to and was possessed by ... Darkness/Nightshroud when he entered his world!

Considering what was said here on this topic about this dark dimension, and considering Darkness has full control over the world of darkness (since he IS the world of darkness), then that means Darkness is possibly a higher dimensional being (if his world is treated as a higher dimension) with cosmic awareness (since he's well aware of the way the "universe" was created and knows his role in this "universe") and pseudo omnipresence, immortality etc ...

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Nightshroud#Abilities (this link already leads you to Darkness' powers and abilities).

DM manga and anime have a lot of similarities but have a lot of differences. Like for example the Doma arc in the anime and DSOD in the manga. so I think anime and manga should be separated. (This goes for all ygo anime and manga series). Even so he stuff with Light of Destruction, Gentle Darkness, Judai and Yugi's Power etc still stands. Now what I'm trying to figure out is what tier you guys are considering placing the users of the god cards, signers, Barians and such?

Getting a little off topic here but isn't Zorc the main villian of DSoD or is it another entity entirely?

Bumping as I would like to see what others think of composite Yu-Gi-Oh profiles like Pokemon . It would be much appreciated as it will vastly help the verse.

Not really, Pokemon has composite because everything is part of a multiverse, non-canon here hasn't been confirmed to be like that.

Yo. Questions.

1. Why is Yuma's ZEXAL form 5-B by "having the power of Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" when Tachyon Dragon's AP is Unknown?

2. Who's Hector and how is he 5-A? What's so special about being a Barian Emperor?

3. There's no Meklord page or a link about Meklords justifying the 5-B rating on Yusei and Jack. wait that's not a questio

Ctrl + F'd through this thread, it doesn't seem to be mentioned already.

1. Outdated, we were mostly working on og Yugioh and GX and must have forgotten that

2. No idea, should also probably be removed.

3. No idea either.

Not gonna lie, outside of GX and the og I haven't looked at the profiles here, but considering how bad they used to be....

Also Numeron Dragon and Numeron Code never got downgraded. Doing that now.

Would you mind making a thread about this stuff? This thread is kinda dead.

Going to bring this up here so I dont have to make a separate thread later on.

If anyone recalls Aigami/Diva from Dark Side of Dimensions, how come he (if he had a page here anyway) wouldnt be 3-A to Low 2-C? I have the movie downloaded to PC so I can watch it anytime and I very much recall him saying that he and multiple others wielding such tiers of power through the power of Plana. And the Plana is consistently depicted as things like "the magic to remake the very fiber of reality", "a power so strong it can remake the world", "the greatest force in the Universe",etc. And Diva showcases the Plana's power in multiple cases.

Aside from BFRing victims to other dimensions, Diva has used the Plana to trap Joey in a universe made from his own memories and when amped by the dark power of the Millenium Ring he was going to destroy everything and make it into a world of "eternal darkness". There's also dimension dueling but this is probably just game mechanics.

Dude we were supposed to do Dark Side of Dimensions a month ago with that stuff. I have links to him and his sister saying it as evidence if you need it (if the YT link is still up anyway).

Thread:1110210 is the 5D's thread.

I think we discussed that before, but idk.

Actually, when he gained the millennium ring he showed us how, by slowly disintegrating a city. Dimension dueling is not actual game mechanics. However, we never actually see its potential thanks to Kaiba negating it.

Nah I'm good lol maybe later xD.

If we decide to make Diva Tier 3 or 2 wouldn't Atem also scale by default? The Plana isn't able to exist in the world when Atem is around, Shadi Shin even confirms this.

"When the Pharoh leaves this world...the power of the Plana will be granted. But...should he ever return...this power...will be recanted."

SomebodyData said:
I think we discussed that before, but idk.

Actually, when he gained the millennium ring he showed us how, by slowly disintegrating a city.
I think this might be a matter of perspective though. Because when the city was being erased everything else was nothing but pure darkness. Plus, the Plana is depicted as a power that can remake the world when for the entire movie. Id say at the absolute least a Possibly would fit here.

Plus dont forget Joey got BFR'd into a universe Diva created from his own memories which was being erased too and almost erased Joey.

Nah I'm pretty sure they explicitly just say the city. There are also several ways to remake the world, speaking of which, can you remind me why the world never was remade?

Yeah which was pretty limited to his memory, ie about a city.

The pharoah showed up and beat him in a children's card game (as the prophecy said, it wouldn't happen if the pharoah showed up). That's why it didn't remake. He just undid all of it.

I meant after the movie ended, considering the Prana users were still alive weren't they? (Memory kinda shady here.)

I don't remember that part for the city but I can rewatch the movie to be sure.

Also what Arigarmy said. In fact, Diva became extremely close to getting his "world of eternal darkness" until Atem showed up at the last second to win the duel, recanting the power of the Plana. Quite literally, Atems very existence forbids the use of the Plana until his soul moves on to the Afterlife. That's why when Yugi sent Atem back to the spirit world, Diva and the others finally obtained the Plana.

Again, I meant after the movie ended, considering the Prana users were still alive weren't they? (And Atem went back to the Afterlife.)

I completely forgot how Joey even got out of that BFR. Did he believe in '''''f r i e n d s h i p''''' really hard or what?

Pretty sure it was friendship

at this point idk if friendship is pis or the weakness for every evil force in yugioh ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back