• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another ( Hopefully the final ) Yu-Gi-Oh! Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendship is like some weird force. It still baffles me how it asspulled its way to block the Millenium Eye's own ability. That's some next level hax: friendship.

Friendship is power tho OvO

In all seriousness, to answer your question Somebody, yes the Plana users were alive in the end but they survived because when Atem beat Diva the Planas power was negated, which restored everything it destroyed. And they lost their powers in the end anyways since Atem returned, so now they just live as regular humans.

In the manga prequel he tried going back in time to fight him. However the direction and method used in the movie is different so idk

I'm rewatching scenes now and for the city thing, this is what Diva's sister Sarah says in response to the corrupted Plana:

"When used correctly, the Plana can create a world full of beauty! Full of peace...and harmony! But if even a single drop of evil mixes in....it will remake the world into a dimension of darkness! Such is the power of the cube! Such is the power of a millennium item!"

And its noted the Plana's darkness is devouring everything anyways. All of this is reverted back when Atem finishes Diva off.

So its destroying the world?

Then where do we put him at considering the snail-like rate it was happening at?

This is Plana + Millenium item's power too isn't it? Makes the feat even worse in that retrospect.

Nah the Plana by itself can do it. The Millenium Ring at the end more so just amped it (probabaly just to give Diva an "evil" form or whatever). And for the rate it was going at, it was doing it as fast as his duel with Kaiba and Yugi, which was like 10 mins at best. Assuming its effecting the universe, that would be impressive. (And Diva DID say the Plana is supposed to be "the greatest force in the Universe" but idk if that is enough to grant Universe/Universe Level+ stuff really).

Also the Plana has a gathering place for its users to meet and interact, which is a dimension with stars in it, but idk if thats enough either.

I don't think we have enough evidence for universe, and while Plana probably can do it by itself, its not at the rate their combined forces can.

That is not really important, though you could consider it good range for teleportation.

I might start working on other card lore that might be out there, will probably start with Gagagigo since he fought the Marauding Captai. Is there anyone else who could scale to these two in the card lore?

Fair enough. If anything I think it should be this for Plana. "At least Planet Level (The Plana was devouring at least the planet to create its dimension of darkness), possibly far higher (The Plana can be used to reshape reality, which should include the universe but is never entirely specified)

Would this work @Somebody?

What about the Joey thing though? At best it would be hax but I think it could be a universe since its supposed to be a replicated reality of the real world Diva created from Joey's memories.

Its a Pocket Reality created by memories, so "Memory Manipulation (Can be used to create a pocket universe that will eventually be destroyed alongside the memories and being of a victim)"

Kinda op memory manipulation.

What about the Planas gathering place? It's a dimension that only those who wield the Plana are able to enter, so that should prove the Planas power created it (that and I believe Shadi is buried there anyways).

Anyways... About 5-D ...

Didn't Azzy straight up agree with this portion ? Shouldn't we not just "Discard" it until he comes and attempts to help defend it ?

And also to note, at least to me, saying " A Universe before never mentioned higher-dimensions before this moment , so we should essentially right it off as them not understanding what they stated " isn't a valid rebuttal. Many higher-dimensional characters here would actually be downgraded if such an argument was presented.

@Prof ye, as a side effect of the memory manipulation.

Also being able to enter =/= they created it at all, not sure where you got that idea.

@2nd

He did, then he went against the scaling.

Also only in the dub Zorc had anything to do with the millennium items, he was actually just born from the evil of man in the sub apparently.

What's up with the note?

The Manga is what we are talking about Data... Which includes the full backstory of him being directly related to the Millennium Items. The Anime's Sub is completely different though i agree. When you're talking about Sub and Dub, it's the Anime. For this feat, i am strickly dealing with the Manga here.

Zork would scale to Plana's high-ends, considering a small portion of his power actually is within the items [ now included the Cube as the 6th Item ], so 2/6 of his power caused the merging of the dimensions and the Afterlife, and almost allowed them to ascend to the Afterlife, which obviously means transcending the many dimensions, which would result in 5-D . EoS Manga Atem actually is stronger than Zork [ shown when he effortleslsy oneshotted Possessed Aigami, both items Aigami had were stated to be able to do Dimensional Ascension. ] .

There are other ways to allow scaling here .... But for all intents and purposes, they scale to it. I can explain if you want to .

SomebodyData said:
Also being able to enter =/= they created it at all, not sure where you got that idea.
Not just that though. Being able to enter it wouldnt mean they created it yes, but what im saying it should prove they did is that only Plana users can enter it, no one else. It's specifically their gathering place that only those who wield the Plana's power can enter.

@Prof again that is not proof at all. Only people with Luminoth tech can enter Dark Aether in MP2 for example, that does not mean the Luminoth created Dark Aether.

@2nd the sub was actually accurate with the manga in this case, don't know why you're saying otherwise.

You mean... the 8th item? Um are you a bit rusty with Yugioh right now? Just asking since these two inaccuracies are not normal. Also, the only thing that small power does is corrupt the user, not strengthen them. And Atem one shotted him using the game mechanics, so he doesn't scale either?

Okay yes I meant 8th . That is ... Embarrassing. I actually haven't watched or read the manga for awhile . Once the revisions are done, I definitely will. He'd scale by virtue of being one of the former users of the Millennium Items, and being superior to the Gods EoS , who were seen even in the beginning of the manga to be far superior to any one millennium item.

Atem didn't dimension summon [ He would've lost... ] , he summoned the card using his own abilities . There wasn't even a affect activated, so saying its " game mechanics " is... Interesting. Also, Atem sorta of negate the Plana's powers twice, Kaiba did it , Yugi and Kaiba were both seen as threats to the Plana, even after getting much stronger than when it was planning on the Dimension Ascension.

Atem negating the Plana's power was already addressed above to it being dependant on his existence though, not his actual AP.

The Plana literally cannot exist as long as Atems soul is in the living world. Only when it goes to the Afterlife would it awaken and be granted. The instant Atem ressurected in Yugi's body the power already began to vanish.

SomebodyData said:
@Prof again that is not proof at all. Only people with Luminoth tech can enter Dark Aether in MP2 for example, that does not mean the Luminoth created Dark Aether.
Fair. But on the other hand it wouldn't make sense to assume the Plana didnt create or hold the world its own users are able to access at whenever time tho. So its definitely possible at least.

@Prof unless maybe the world already existed for Plana users to use? But yeah, while possible, its not at the level that we can use it as a feat.

@2nd did he not draw that card from the deck? If it were to be summoning like the season 5 times, it would be from a tablet not a card.So saying he did it out of game mechanics is a rather interesting perspective, but not one founded at all.

SomebodyData said:
@Prof unless maybe the world already existed for Plana users to use? But yeah, while possible, its not at the level that we can use it as a feat.
Again fair. Then with that having been said im gonna go back to my first suggestion, of at least 5-B, possibly far higher.

Probably a necro at this point . With the small additions made to the abilities the Light of Destruction has on this page ... I'd like to give Judai a 3-A/ Low 2-C [ Will explain in the next paragraph ] rating. It is because he has the powers of the Gentle Darkness, which was proven to rival the Light of Destruction [ Also said to be the only force to be able to oppose it... Meaning at the time it was it's only rival ] . In addition, during his peak in Season One, he completely defeated a user of the full Light of Destruction . Even Satorious , the S1 big-bad , said according to the wikia, he would destroy the universe and re-create it anew with the LoD [ Light of Destruction ] .

Here is a direct quote for almost double confirmation on this fact of Universal GX : [ A direct quote : " When the universe was created, it was divided into darkness and light. As the light waves consumed the world, the darkness filled the universe and eliminated the chaotic light, allowing life to flourish... " ] . So the universe that has space-time was separated between light and darkness . So it's pretty consistent. Yes this would affect Yugi , Judai , Yusei, and some of their friends, rivals, and enemies later on the road, but i'll get to that when the time comes . But, isn't re-creating the Universe Low 2-C, not 3-A, since GX has implied space-time before in it's universe as a whole . The manga will have to settled on another date. This is MUCH more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back