• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah I see, now I know my bad.

So yes I admit Madoka can win that way, though I'm not entierly sure why she would want to from the get go since there shouldn't be any indication that she should need to use it, granted I'm not entierly familiar with Goddess Madoka . Maybe if she gets desperate and wants to end it.

Well that's the impression I've been getting. I still want to say inconclusive but I'll just vote for Madoka via passive MindHax when she gets a bit desperate on wanting to end the fight.

It's not passive, it's tought/voice based.

If Alice becomes Madoka's slave Homura is going to be so jealous

Actually now that I thought about it I don't beleive Non-violent Mind Hax will work on Alice in a traditional sense. Alice has a volatle personality so even if Madoka does pacifys or makes her not want to fight Madoka anymore, Alice would still fight her since she does view playing as violently fighting, so unless Madoka dissapers from Alice sight, after the mind hax I doubt the battle will end just because Madoka pacify her.

If winning conditions can include Non-violent means then Madoka can win via continusly giving Alice a playmate, I mean if Madoka can create a version of herself as many times as she want then that would keep Alice satisfied for a long time.

Being volatile doesn't stop you from being controlled to the point of being a veggie or a slave or unconscious

Why would Madoka ever do either of those? I'm pretty sure she never done anyof them? That basically defeats the point of her wanting to get rid off the idea of Witches.

Why wouldn't she is my question

If someone is trying to destroy her to threaten the balance it doesn't make sense to assume she wouldn't try anything different

JBennett said:
Why would Madoka ever do either of those? I'm pretty sure she never done anyof them? That basically defeats the point of her wanting to get rid off the idea of Witches.
Because SBA makes them willing to kill.

Alright at this point I don't think this unique idea is going anywhere, Madoka via Non-violent Mind hax.

I see where you're coming from JBennett, but even if Alice kept fighting after being Mind haxed into Mafoka's friend (or something like that), Madoka would just have to use a different style of mind hax on her that would succeed. Only one of them has a way to incap the other, even if it takes some time Madoka will find a way that works, and win.

Well the Idea I was going for is that Madoka would just make a deal with Alice, or something along those lines, and just simply keep Alice Pacified with continuous battles againts different versions of Madoka. She does the same with UKG so she should be able to do the same with Alice. So rather then Mindhax its more like calming her down by letting Alice fight for as long as she want.

Alice is child like so giving her an 'indestructable' playmate would probably pacify her.

idt its stomp I mean madoka tries to erase her, alice revives, alice retaliates, but madoka also revives, madoka has no choice but to mindhax, i think its borderline low-mid diff for madoka

Back