• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another cosmology thread

yes i love discussing about cosmolgies, and you cant do anything about it.

So Just Wondering Which Tier Is This Cosmology.

A single Universe, oh wait there are a infinite amounts of them in a simple possibility, what is possibility? a possibility is not just a simple "multiverse" as humans may call it, it holds a concept in itself and requires not only conceptual destruction but even greater power to get destroyed.

Etera ( Containment Of Infinite Possibilities )

Etera, a even deeper concept than a possibility and requires a infinitly greater power and conceptual destruction to even get affected.

And this process goes infinitly, Each New Layer Requiring Infinitly Greater power and conceptual destruction to get affected than the last.

But All of this, All Of This Are Contained In three Realms, The Human Realm, The Demon Realm and The Angel Realm.

Each Realm Has Its Own Tree, And Each Tree Contains Infinite Copies Of Its Respective Realm.

But over the time, the trees started to merge and demons started to occur in human realm while angels destroyed demons for their own sake.

Note: I tried mybest to provide enough context but can't just copy-paste a 5k word chapter kek, so dont bully me.

Sí, me encanta hablar de cosmología y no puedes hacer nada al respecto.

Así que me pregunto qué nivel es esta cosmología.

Nota: Hice todo lo posible para proporcionar suficiente contexto, pero no puedo simplemente copiar y pegar un capítulo de 5k palabras, así que no me intimiden.
is from some verse

Another mess of a cosmology to be honest, it is hard to evaluate a cosmology only based on personal interpretation of one person.

Based on this "interpretation", at the lowest it is a higher degree of 2-A, at the highest it is possibly 1-B to High 1-B

Read the note- .___. I aint a writter, and cant just copypaste a 5k word chapter. ( plus the site i use for reading dosent even allow you to copy paste )

Barring the conceptual stuff first, since that would be under the purview of hax and not raw destructive capacity. How I understand it is...
There are an infinite number of universes in a single etera.
There are an infinite number of eterae in a single layered structure called a realm, with each layer being infinitely more "powerful" (whatever that means)
There are an infinite number of realms in a single tree
There are three trees (Angel, Human, and Demon)
And these trees are starting to merge
Is that about right?

Depending on what "infinitely more powerful" means, a single realm could already be a High 1-B structure. God knows how everything above it affects it

yes i love discussing about cosmolgies, and you cant do anything about it.

So Just Wondering Which Tier Is This Cosmology.

Note: I tried mybest to provide enough context but can't just copy-paste a 5k word chapter kek, so dont bully me.
just a question called the verse

So one realm is already Infinity ^ Infinity universes
No, it is not infinite ^ infinite, 1 realm is infinite, there is infinite of these realm is just infinite × 1*(infinite). Infinite ^ infinite require infinite recursion of these infinite sized realm. For example 1 realm (A) have infinite universe, and there are higher realm (B) contain infinite amount of A. And then there is another realm (C) higher than B contain infinite amount of B. Then still a higher realm (D) contain infinite amount of C. Repeat this infinitely thus infinite ^ infinite

Back