• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Castlevania question

Why does mainly Castlevania profile use lord of shadow scans? I am pretty sure that's a alternate timeline

Also out of curiosity why is grimoire pf Souls considerated canon enough to ve used for scans?

Read the blog
Okay read it, seems chaos is treated as the same in every au so mainline Castlevania scales to lord of shadows one, and apparently grimoire of souls seems to be a sequel going by a site i found myself
Since chaos is apparently the source of Dracula powers mainline Castlevania Dracula would scale to au dracula in haxes if i didn't misunderstood?

Okay read it, seems chaos is treated as the same in every au so mainline Castlevania scales to lord of shadows one, and apparently grimoire of souls seems to be a sequel going by a site i found myself
Since chaos is apparently the source of Dracula powers mainline Castlevania Dracula would scale to au dracula in haxes if i didn't misunderstood?
Yeah, something like that

Back