• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another 4-B prep-time/technology feat for Dr. Doom

It says there that they are attacking at least in part his subatomic structure, wouldn't they ignore durability?

It says there that they are attacking at least in part his subatomic structure, wouldn't they ignore durability?
Fair point. Especially since Doom uses that to then phase him into a mountain as a result of his structure being screwed up.

My only question is: With someone like Galactus with all kinds of weird hax, could it still be considered an AP feat or not?

If it isn't, it won't matter to me that much, but I'm just making sure.

Well, I don't think so. I could be Planet level but if a Wall level attack targets my atoms, I would be in pain if my atoms themselves aren't Planet level like the rest of my body in general, and that is always the case to be assumed.

It can be added with his Matter Manip with prep time tho.

Also to note, this is yet another anti-feat for base Doom to be at a Herald level, as he wasn't able to deal with Galactus himself, needed this weapons with hax, and even later in FF (2018) issue 25 Reed asked him how did he "manage to control all of that raw power" and Doom replied "with years of methodical planning".

Well, I don't think so. I could be Planet level but if a Wall level attack targets my atoms, I would be in pain if my atoms themselves aren't Planet level like the rest of my body in general, and that is always the case to be assumed.

It can be added with his Matter Manip with prep time tho.

Also to note, this is yet another anti-feat for base Doom to be at a Herald level, as he wasn't able to deal with Galactus himself, needed this weapons with hax, and even later in FF (2018) issue 25 Reed asked him how did he "manage to control all of that raw power" and Doom replied "with years of methodical planning".
Oh yeah Base Doom doesn't scale to this at all, but yeah it should be added to Matter Manipulation for prep time Doom.

Back