• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos vs Morghur

Oh right, I was originally gonna do this with Archaon so I started it 5 meters away lol

Venuzdonoa can act automatically, but only once it's summoned.

And just watching that video from 01:15 and onwards would show how Venuzdonoa can act automatically to destroy things.

In fact, most instances of Venuzdonoa being used would show that it can act automatically.
Show me scan when his enemy get destroyed instantly once the sword is summoned?

Just here to clarify that: Anos does not need to move his sword to destroy reason with it. The best example of it is (as stated on Venuzdonoa's profile) when Venuzdonoa destroyed the reason that not cutting the target means you didn't cut them

Anyways, and going with the thread, what are both characters' wincon?
This chapter 2 was shown in the anime and it showed how anos uses it. Anos sword destroys logic as long as it's the hands of anos and we already know this you saying passive is another thing cause I don't remember Venuzdonoa being passive especially as he summonings it and use hand movement on his opponents.

From the anime the only passive thing from anod I remember was when he said something about being surrounded by anti-magic aura or whatever.

Passive skills are always active or need to be active by themselves without the user needing to do anything.

This chapter 2 was shown in the anime and it showed how anos uses it. Anos sword destroys logic as long as it's the hands of anos and we already know this you saying passive is another thing cause I don't remember Venuzdonoa being passive especially as he summonings it and use hand movement on his opponents.
Yeah, Anos needs to summon Venuzdonoa before it effect happens, but it doesn't mean that its effects aren't passives.

Just by existing, Venuzdonoa erases any reason: even if you evaded an attack the attack just hit you, even if you don't cut something it just gets destroyed, etc.

Even with that, Venuzdonoa can be used as any normal sword, and land attacks, but you does not need to land an attack with Venuzdonoa to destroy reason.

This doesn't seem passive also especially the anime shows he needs to activate the eyes.

He doesn't. His eyes were automatically activated when he was time-stopped.

Anyways, I'll stop delairing and try to aniversario this thread:

Since OP stated that distance is 101 meters, unless Anos sees that all the enviroment around Morghur is getting destroyed, I'm pretty sure that he'll enter on his range, getting destroyed on the process.

Anos' only way to interact with Morghur is Venuzdonoa or his source, since Morghur is abstract and nonexistent.

Anyways, unless Anos can somehow keep his sanity on his source to bypass Morghur's passives, or he summon Venuzdonoa to affect Morghur, I cannot see Anos winning this.

Show me scan when his enemy get destroyed instantly once the sword is summoned?
^
Tbh in the whole fight with Graham he swung his ******* sword a lot of times,don't really understand where does the idea instantly destroying enemy once being summoned come from

Yes, the effect can be passive as long as Venuzdonoa is summoned, not before it, and Anos doesnt starts with Venuzdonoa, since, he need to summon the castle first, and Anos said that summoning the castle and using Venuz wastes a lot of his magic power, mainly that this is his first key, which has far lower stamina than his peak

Who said that Anos' sword automatically destroy the enemy? It doesn't. It just destroys any reason that opposes to Anos, but it's not like "I summoned Venuzdonoa so you are erased GG"

I've always interpreted that like: "Venuzdonoa will destroy any reason that opposes to the enemy's destruction" (which is basically what it does: destroy any reason that allow you to not be affected by the sword), not "Venuzdonoa is here, so you get instantly EE'd".

Yeah, Anos needs to summon Venuzdonoa before it effect happens, but it doesn't mean that its effects aren't passives.

Just by existing, Venuzdonoa erases any reason: even if you evaded an attack the attack just hit you, even if you don't cut something it just gets destroyed, etc.

Even with that, Venuzdonoa can be used as any normal sword, and land attacks, but you does not need to land an attack with Venuzdonoa to destroy reason.
Then why the people say it's passive as if Venuzdonoa is always passive by his side or something when he needs to summon it especially at the vicinity of the demon king castle

The second one is basically irrelevant as we all know this about Venuzdonoa and even so anos still swings his sword to do some ***** not as if they just happen off the bats.

It can do the normal work of a sword cause it is a sword and I haven't really seen anything from Venuzdonoa though it's possible it can do some passive stuff based on how it works but I haven't seen any.

He doesn't. His eyes were automatically activated when he was time-stopped.

Anyways, I'll stop delairing and try to aniversario this thread:

Since OP stated that distance is 101 meters, unless Anos sees that all the enviroment around Morghur is getting destroyed, I'm pretty sure that he'll enter on his range, getting destroyed on the process.

Anos' only way to interact with Morghur is Venuzdonoa or his source, since Morghur is abstract and nonexistent.

Anyways, unless Anos can somehow keep his sanity on his source to bypass Morghur's passives, or he summon Venuzdonoa to affect Morghur, I cannot see Anos winning this.
What proof do you have the eye's automatically activated? Especially when we saw him activate it himself as shown with sasha when she used her's on him and during that tournament with humans.

It isn't derailing as we are still on topic about the matchup.

Anyways my only argument was you calling anos passive when I didn’t see any of such in the anime.

Back