• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos vs Morghur

Then why the people say it's passive as if Venuzdonoa is always passive by his side or something when he needs to summon it especially at the vicinity of the demon king castle

The second one is basically irrelevant as we all know this about Venuzdonoa and even so anos still swings his sword to do some ***** not as if they just happen off the bats.

It can do the normal work of a sword cause it is a sword and I haven't really seen anything from Venuzdonoa though it's possible it can do some passive stuff based on how it works but I haven't seen any.

What proof do you have the eye's automatically activated? Especially when we saw him activate it himself as shown with sasha when she used her's on him and during that tournament with humans.

It isn't derailing as we are still on topic about the matchup.

Anyways my only argument was you calling anos passive when I didn’t see any of such in the anime.
Then why the people say it's passive as if Venuzdonoa is always passive by his side or something when he needs to summon it especially at the vicinity of the demon king castle

The second one is basically irrelevant as we all know this about Venuzdonoa and even so anos still swings his sword to do some ***** not as if they just happen off the bats.

It can do the normal work of a sword cause it is a sword and I haven't really seen anything from Venuzdonoa though it's possible it can do some passive stuff based on how it works but I haven't seen any.

What proof do you have the eye's automatically activated? Especially when we saw him activate it himself as shown with sasha when she used her's on him and during that tournament with humans.

It isn't derailing as we are still on topic about the matchup.

Anyways my only argument was you calling anos passive when I didn’t see any of such in the anime.
you can see it in the anime episode 4 And episode 8

still swings his sword to do some ***** not as if they just happen off the bats.
Ummm
He creates a magic gate again but not just one this time but thousands.

“……….It’s a dreadful demon sword but it can’t escape from the fact its a sword. It can’t cut all these gates at once….!!”

Simple but effective. Spam a lot of decoy gates and escape in one of them, however, the next moment they were all cut and shatter.

“….This….how…….when did you cut them all…..?”

“Did you think if I didn’t cut them all they couldn’t be cut?”

“….Im……pos….sible……”

You can't talk it's not passive just because it needs to be activated

lmao,when I saw that above

Eyes of Destruction =/= Eyes of Chaos

Chaotic Eyes were never shown in the anime
I never specified the eye as I can't remember all anos abilities as they are too many.
But anos used an eye ability when moving in stop time and it isn't passive or remember it as such.
Anos vs Warhammer Fantasy matches should be banned.
I second this.

Bro anos can even have his sword in his possession and not even move and can slide billion of galaxies. We know the sword defies logic so all this are possible as that's how Venuzdonoa works but it ain't passive still.
You can't talk it's not passive just because it needs to be activated

lmao,when I saw that above
Why didn't you reply me directly and yes passive ability as we know it are always active so him activating it shows it ain't passive besides anos is immeasurable so his probably faster than passive but I don't remember it to be passive.

As far as I know, passive doesn't always have to be active. there is a passive that is always active there is a passive that must be active

just like venuz, he must be summoned first to get the passive.
Just to let you know when venuzdonoa is there, anos does not need to glance, give certain movements, all of which are not needed by venuzdonoa. because, venuzdonoa will immediately destroy what must be destroyed

Yes, the passive/automatic is the other one, which is what people refers to (or should)
So this specific one is always active or activates itself right?
As far as I know, passive doesn't always have to be active. there is a passive that is always active there is a passive that must be active

just like venuz, he must be summoned first to get the passive.
Just to let you know when venuzdonoa is there, anos does not need to glance, give certain movements, all of which are not needed by venuzdonoa. because, venuzdonoa will immediately destroy what must be destroyed
Venuzdonoa destroys logic we all know that anos doesn't even to move his body to destroy universes with it as it's a sword which ignores such no doubt about that. But they are times anos moves his body to deliver some certain attacks which makes me believe it ain't passive thought Venuzdonoa can still destroy it's opponent immediately being summoned you know cause it defies logic 🤷‍♂️. Just reasoning it again I think I might actually work as passive if needed to though when summoned.

Back