• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Same as last time, Crota's hax and resistances are infinitely above baseline in layers and he just negs what Anos can do to him, the literal only thing that's changed is that Crota can't ****** suplex Anos into oblivion anymore.

OK so I guess Anos' main wincons won't work here because of resistances but he has other things he can do like putting Crota into a dream for example. He can also exista as a possibility, can Crota interact with him then? How long does it take Crota to do things that can immediately put Anos down for good?

OK so I guess Anos' main wincons won't work here because of resistances but he has other things he can do like putting Crota into a dream for example. He can also exista as a possibility, can Crota interact with him then? How long does it take Crota to do things that can immediately put Anos down for good?
No, he can't interact with Anos's source anymore, why do you think I made the "Crota can't ******* suplex Anos into oblivion anymore" comment?

And he just comes back from a dream, he's got more than enough range to both attack Anus from within a dream and to just come back

No, he can't interact with Anos's source anymore, why do you think I made the "Crota can't ******* suplex Anos into oblivion anymore" comment?
I meant can he interact with Anos' body that is all possibilities? His body becomes like that when he uses his probability manipulation magic Venejiara
And he just comes back from a dream, he's got more than enough range to both attack Anus from within a dream and to just come back
Can you really escape it like that? This induces him into a nightmare he will never awaken from tho, he won't even have time to think about that even if he could. What about sleep manipulation, fear body puppetry or paralysis inducement?
Maybe Eques would've been a better match for Crota.

I meant can he interact with Anos' body that is all possibilities? His body becomes like that when he uses his probability manipulation magic Venejiara

Can you really escape it like that? This induces him into a nightmare he will never awaken from tho, he won't even have time to think about that even if he could. What about sleep manipulation, fear body puppetry or paralysis inducement?
Maybe Eques would've been a better match for Crota.
I already told you, don't ask stupid questions for crying out loud. it's well-detailed on the page what Crota can **** with and what he is.

I mean it's either that or it doesn't work at all and Crota chugs some of that Sword Logic haterade and just gains a resistance to it. And body Puppetry is taken stuff. I shouldn't even need to tell you why taken stuff is UBER resisted here

I mean it's either that or it doesn't work at all and Crota chugs some of that Sword Logic haterade and just gains a resistance to it.
Why would it not work? If it works he doesn't get the chance to use Sword Logic and gain resistance. Anos could also choose to become possibility which Crota can't interact with then SL also doesn't work.

Why would it not work? If it works he doesn't get the chance to use Sword Logic and gain resistance
Maybe it's because Sword logic says "**** you" to practically anything being used against it that isn't also Sword Logic. And Crota, again, has more than enough range to snipe Anos from a dream.

So Sword Logic can act on its own without Crota using ti?
Crota uses sword logic literally all the time, but there's also the fact that Anos doesnt start with sleep manipulation(which I'm pretty sure is resisted anyway), and Crota can just power null his everything with Sword logic

Yea Anos doesn't start with it, but if the fight goes long enough he will use it. Now is using SL once enough for him to gain resistance to all Anos' powers or does Anos need to use his certain power first and then Crota to use SL to gain resistance?
He can't null Anos' powers unless he can interact with Anos' source.

Yea Anos doesn't start with it, but if the fight goes long enough he will use it. Now is using SL once enough for him to gain resistance to all Anos' powers or does Anos need to use his certain power first and then Crota to use SL to gain resistance?
He can't null Anos' powers unless he can interact with Anos' source.
He just needs to bust up Anos's physical body real good, which he can do in like 9000 different ways with literally any attack cause his AP is also infinitely above baseline

And then he gains resistance to all Anos' powers? How does the SL know what powers Anos has to give Crota resistances?

It's an ability. It isn't sentient lmao, it doesn't need to know it just does. If reactive evolution abilities needed to know what abilities they were evolving to that would be specified.

Oh well now that we know that Anos has no wincons, let's decide if there is something Crota can do to put him down for good or if it's just a boring incon.

There isn't.

Crota can kill his physical body, but cannot do so to his source, which is required to actually kill him.

Oh well now that we know that Anos has no wincons, let's decide if there is something Crota can do to put him down for good or if it's just a boring incon.
Crota literally can't interact with his source, it's TD2, so no, he can't lol, only Daughters to my knowledge can actually beat Anus via BFR

Can Crota incap then?
Also btw what stops Anos from creating a magic that Crota doesn't resist after Crota used SL on him and gained resistances to powers he currently has? This might be a stretch because while he has done so in the past he only really created low hax magic(expect Venuzdonoa but he used Sun of Destructinon when he did it) and destruction magic.
only Daughters to my knowledge can actually beat Anus via BFR
Do their BFR work on people with 2-A range?

Also btw what stops Anos from creating a magic that Crota doesn't resist after Crota used SL on him and gained resistances to powers he currently has? This might be a stretch because while he has done so in the past he only really created low hax magic and destruction magic.
Crota's resistances being infinitely above what Anos can effect, that's what.

Can Crota incap then?
Also btw what stops Anos from creating a magic that Crota doesn't resist after Crota used SL on him and gained resistances to powers he currently has? This might be a stretch because while he has done so in the past he only really created low hax magic and destruction magic.

Do their BFR work on people with 2-A range?
No.

Because Crota would have resistance to that magic as he constantly attacks Anus.

Yes, they're called the Vex.

Because Crota would have resistance to that magic as he constantly attacks Anus.
Crota's resistances being infinitely above what Anos can effect, that's what.
Anos could create that power after Crota uses SL so Crota wouldn't have a resistance towards it. All he needs to do then is just use that magic to finish Crota off before Crota kill him again and gains resistance to it.

Anos could create that power after Crota uses SL so Crota wouldn't have a resistance towards it. All he needs to do then is just use that magic to finish Crota off before Crota kill him again and gains resistance to it.
It's NLF to assume Anos can create magic that can effect someone with resistances infinitely above the potency of his abilities.

Proof of him making a power outside of his entire PnA.
He created Nirvana Seven Steps Conqueror. One of his strongest destruction magics in the moment when he was faced with similar situation. I could look for scans if needed (would rather not waste tho) but I think it's explained in his intelligence section.

He just needs to try it few things I guess, since Crota can't do anything to Anos he has all the time in the world.
He can't kill Anos permanently but he can destroy his physical body, which would activate the Sword Logic and give Crota a resistance to everything he has. There wouldn't be anything he can try because everything he has would be resisted.
He created Nirvana Seven Steps Conqueror. One of his strongest destruction magics in the moment when he was faced with similar situation. I could look for scans if needed (would rather not waste tho) but I think it's explained in his intelligence section.
Nirvana Seven Steps Conqueror is on the profile. What isn't on the profile is him being able to create random ass abilities that aren't in his PnA.

He can't kill Anos permanently but he can destroy his physical body, which would activate the Sword Logic and give Crota a resistance to everything he has. There wouldn't be anything he can try because everything he has would be resisted.
That's why he would create an ability that would work.
Nirvana Seven Steps Conqueror is on the profile. What isn't on the profile is him being able to create random ass abilities that aren't in his PnA.
Obviously it is because well it is a power that he has now after he created it. I guess It's in the intelligence section

You need to show proof that he can just create random abilities that aren't on the profile.

What's to say Crota doesn't just kill him again and gain a resistance to that ability as well, assuming Anos can actually do this.

He can that's why Anos has to use the ability before Crota kills him again and considering that he is clever and skilled in combat I don't think that would exactly be a problem.

Crota has AP infinitely above Anos. And once he kills Anos with Sword Logic, he'll have all his abilities and resistances to it.

Crota will be able to kill Anos by waving his hand in Anos's direction.

Back