• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless Anos body exists as all possibilities which Crota can't interact with or Anos just creates a magic as a source and uses it as a source as well.

Unless Anos body exists as all possibilities which Crota can't interact with or Anos just creates a magic as a source and uses it as a source as well.
Proof of him being able to do that.

Also Crota can ressurect with potency way higher than Anus can negate

Crota can't interact with possibilities, Oryx is the one who can do that, and we all know how hard he ***** Anos

Do what?

Doesn't need to be a magic that kills him just incaps him(I guess he also gets High Godly from Anos because of SL and now that is infinitely above baseline right?)
Use shit from his source

Okay and what possible hax does that that isn't already resisted?(and maybe? We'd have to get @WHYNAUT in here about that)

Pretty sure Anos can use magic with only his source, but I don't see it on the profile from what I've read. I just know that he can for some reason.

Btw can anyone tag me to the thread where its stated crota resistances are infinite layered. I don't know about the verse just wanna check it out.

It's on the profile...

Memory causality void... the list goes on
I want it explained

Memory hax falls under mind hax, hard resisted, causality hax, lol type 4 acausality'd, Void hax is a deadly hax so...
Btw can anyone tag me to the thread where its stated crota resistances are infinite layered. I don't know about the verse just wanna check it out.
Oryx Blog.

Memory hax falls under mind hax, hard resisted
Really wonder where is the fine line of saying that just because you resist mind hax you resist madness fear emphatic...
causality hax, lol type 4 acausality'd,
Then he just creates the one that bypasses it. He is already very familiar with such hax, after all, all the examples I gave are things within the verse, like for example Parrington can erase someone's memory

How Crota gonna defend if Anos let looses his sources power which is accepted as TD2. His ruins even stated to transcend Graham nothingness which is another TD 2?

How Crota gonna defend if Anos let looses his sources power which is accepted as TD2. His ruins even stated to transcend Graham nothingness which is another TD 2?
By resisting them/just coming back via reassurection that can't be negated.
Really wonder where is the fine line of saying that just because you resist mind hax you resist madness fear emphatic...

Then he just creates the one that bypasses it. He is already very familiar with such hax, after all, all the examples I gave are things within the verse, like for example Parrington can erase someone's memory
When the usage of the ability doesn't fall under mind hax.

Proof of him being able to do that.

By resisting them/just coming back via reassurection that can't be negated.
Pretty sure Wiki treats TD 2 as special thing than normal law manipulation and Anos ruins even able to negs Another TD 2 AND ACAUSALITY TYPE 5 character saying he can resurrect from it is literally NLF.

You got the link to the stuff he had created, you decide whether that is enough proof that he can create hax I've mentioned but keep in mind that he has seen that hax and is familiar with it(causality hax that works on type 4 acausals isn't really a rare thing within verse and he fought at least 2 people with it). I'm not even arguing for some random ass hax just the things within series.

TD 2 and Aca 5 are purely defensive mechanism. I means it's not as if Crota has any of them to negate
I don't get the picture you're trying to paint here............

Plus yeah, Crota resistannce are way too high.. And if he kills Anos, which he will with Vastly superior Ap and gets even higher resistance borderline immunity, thats a problem Anos will have to deal with, and I bet that'll lead to an incon imo, because that cycle is going to be on repeat

I feel like people keep forgetting that as soon as Crota kills Anos' physical body he's going to surpass Anos in every conceivable manner Hax, resistances, AP(even more than he already does), speed, etc.

Anos' only win condition is seemingly being able to create magic Crota doesn't resist.

Hm, Anos' physical body is just a vessel for his source, which is where practically all of Anos' powers come from, so I don't think he's going to be able to copy anything related to it because his source is TD 2, Aca 5 and NEP 2. At most fodder haxs.

Hm, Anos' physical body is just a vessel for his source, which is where practically all of Anos' powers come from, so I don't think he's going to be able to copy anything related to it because he's TD 2, Aca 5 and NEP 2. At most fodder haxs.
Sword Logic counts any form of death as a way to evolve and copy powers. It doesn't matter if Anos wouldn't actually die from it, if his physical body is destroyed or "killed", it will be enough to activate the Sword Logic as Crota did indeed technically "kill" Anos, just not permanently.

Sword Logic counts any form of death as a way to evolve and copy powers. It doesn't matter if Anos wouldn't actually die from it, if his physical body is destroyed or "killed", it will be enough to activate the Sword Logic as Crota did indeed technically "kill" Anos, just not permanently.
It killed the physical body and not the source which is where the powers come from, so if you can't affect the source you may not be able to copy all the powers.

It killed the physical body and not the source which is where the powers come from, so if you can't affect the source you may not be able to copy all the powers.
Sword Logic does just that, though. If Anos physically "dies", just because he can come back doesn't mean he didn't die. He simply came back. He was still killed. Which is how the Sword Logic copies powers.

If Anos dies in anyway, even if he comes back, even from his source or whatever, it doesn't matter, it'll be enough to activate Sword Logic as he did indeed "die".

You mean like every time Oryx and Co. Farmed the **** out of Sword Logic even though their powers mostly come from other things and not their physicals, yeah, no.
TD 2 and NEP2 no.
NEP2 yes, TD2 needs concept manip to effect if I recall, not 100% though.

Sword Logic does just that, though. If Anos physically "dies", just because he can come back doesn't mean he didn't die. He simply came back. He was still killed. Which is how the Sword Logic copies powers.

If Anos dies in anyway, even if he comes back, even from his source or whatever, it doesn't matter, it'll be enough to activate Sword Logic as he did indeed "die".
But if you can't affect the source where the haxes come from at most you can copy fodder power, since you are saying that if SL kills Anos, it inherently gains the powers including those of his source, but to copy these you have to be able to affect the source otherwise it is useless to just destroy the physical body and not the source.

You mean like every time Oryx and Co. Farmed the **** out of Sword Logic even though their powers mostly come from other things and not their physicals, yeah, no.
This is fine but in MG you need to be able to affect the source to do this
TD2 needs concept manip to effect if I recal
This doesn't make sense tho. You probably need feats but nobody ever wants to answer this question

But if you can't affect the source where the haxes come from at most you can copy fodder power, since you are saying that if SL kills Anos, it inherently gains the powers including those of his source, but to copy these you have to be able to affect the source otherwise it is useless to just destroy the physical body and not the source.
Sword Logic doesn't gain the powers, Crota gains the powers as Crota uses the Sword Logic, which is an ability.

I could just explain it again and again but I'm not knowledgeable enough on Destiny to say anything more outside of just regurgitating arguments.

Sword Logic doesn't gain the powers, Crota gains the powers as Crota uses the Sword Logic, which is an ability.

I could just explain it again and again but I'm not knowledgeable enough on Destiny to say anything more outside of just regurgitating arguments.
Before I go I will answer this.

Exactly, but Crote is destroying Anos' physical body here he only has a few haxs, the source is where he possesses destruction, chaos, all related to conceptual power and reason/logic due to the nature of it. The source is not being destroyed since it exists deeper than the body, mind, soul, spirit, so it would never be gaining the abilities of the source, and the moment Anos acts as source, Crota will be unable to affect it at all and it depends on the rest of Anos abilities.

"Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Types 2, 3 & Aspect Types 1, 2, 3; Graham remains as nothingness with a nonexistent "source" after his "normal source" (concept) is destroyed[5], and his true nature is that of a pure nothingness without reason that takes place after his nothingness (and nonexistent "source") has been destroyed, with him being able to reform his existence even from the pure nothingness that remains whenever he wants to[6]. Additionally, not even Venuzdonoa is capable of erasing his nothingness permanently[7])"

Oh yeah, now I'm in the good meat, why is that last part not simply resistance to Venuzdonoa's haxes? Oh, and also, why is basically the rest not just regeneration?

Before I go I will answer this.

Exactly, but Crote is destroying Anos' physical body here he only has a few haxs, the source is where he possesses destruction, chaos, all related to conceptual power and reason/logic due to the nature of it. The source is not being destroyed since it exists deeper than the body, mind, soul, spirit, so it would never be gaining the abilities of the source, and the moment Anos acts as source, Crota will be unable to affect it at all and it depends on the rest of Anos abilities.
🤷‍♀️ I'm 98% sure that even if someone with Sword Logic kills something like an avatar or something that doesn't have all the abilities of something else connected to the thing their killing, they'd still gain all the abilities of the thing their killing+the true form/true power or whatever.

Pretty sure that's how a bunch of Destiny characters farmed the ever-living **** out of strength and hax through Sword Logic lmao.

Back