• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I read, the highest degree resistance is immunity

And arnos is capably killing graham who literally immune to all the order's ability (Concept, law, fate, etc). Graham is completely unbound and lack of that

I think infinitely above bassline resistance could handle by arnos

I dont think, that who can kill even the who that completely unbound and unaffected by the ability, cant kill that who just have some degree resistance to the ability

How would crota even kill anos body in the first place? Even if the crota guy has the higher AP, MG characters can tank attacks with their source and in Anos case here his RE would just kick in and send him Into 2-B durability.

The entire argument here assumes crota can kill him in the first place.

Is venuzdonor in play here? It basically has ad infinitum layers of resistance and negation and can gain more simply by destroying reason.

How would crota even kill anos body in the first place? Even if the crota guy has the higher AP, MG characters can tank attacks with their source and in Anos case here his RE would just kick in and send him Into 2-B durability.

The entire argument here assumes crota can kill him in the first place.

Is venuzdonor in play here? It basically has ad infinitum layers of resistance and negation and can gain more simply by destroying reason.
Get that accepted and call us then, until then Anos can't do shit to Crota's resistances... oh wait, even using that he still can't, Crota sits at infinite layers, ad infinitum=/= Infinite in Anus's case from what you just described

Uh, we know Crota can't kill Anos permanently. Thing is if he kills Anos's physical body at any point period he gains resistances to everything Anos can do.

Guess what doesn't matter cause all of its hax are resisted?

Get that accepted and call us then, until then Anos can't do shit to Crota's resistances... oh wait, even using that he still can't, Crota sits at infinite layers, ad infinitum=/= Infinite in Anus's case from what you just described

Uh, we know Crota can't kill Anos permanently. Thing is if he kills Anos's physical body at any point period he gains resistances to everything Anos can do.

He can't kill Anos body at all. I described it as ad infinitum cause its not outrightly stated to be informed and the point being neither venuzdonor nor anos source has to increase the potential of their negation yet are still able to negative graham for eternity.

Get what accepted?

I read, the highest degree resistance is immunity

And arnos is capably killing graham who literally immune to all the order's ability (Concept, law, fate, etc). Graham is completely unbound and lack of that

I think infinitely above bassline resistance could handle by arnos
Don't think resistance would win againts immunity

Don't think resistance would win againts immunity
It isn't immunity if he got haxed with the very thing he's Immune to.

He can't kill Anos body at all. I described it as ad infinitum cause its not outrightly stated to be informed and the point being neither venuzdonor nor anos source has to increase the potential of their negation yet are still able to negative graham for eternity.

Get what accepted?
Get the layers accepted, cause RN all of Anos's shit is 99+ layers

Infinite layers or immunity or whatever would first need to get accepted to be used as an argument here. Do that and then we can continue.

Just wanted to let you know. CRT coming soon.

He is literally immune at least should be, but I guess its NPI.

Side note: what would be considered immunity on this wiki
Literally cannot be effected in any way by the power. The most common example of this is immunity to Soul Manipulation.

Literally cannot be effected in any way by the power. The most common example of this is immunity to Soul Manipulation.
Graham is supposed to be impossible to affect because he lacks any and all forms of reason. Reason>logic>order that governs everything in the verse. Would this be considered immunity or would being affected after being said to be immune be anti and feat for immunity?

Graham is supposed to be impossible to affect because he lacks any and all forms of reason. Reason>logic>order that governs everything in the verse. Would this be considered immunity or would being affected after being said to be immune be anti and feat for immunity?
Logically anybody with any form of NEP, let alone Transduality, is impossible to effect, it's literally just non-physical interaction for effecting them.

What are the limitations of transduality exactly?

You were defending Crota as if Anos transduality was meaningless which is why I'm asking. No offense

What are the limitations of transduality exactly?

You were defending Crota as if Anos transduality was meaningless which is why I'm asking. No offense
TBH it's because Sword Logic counts a kill on Anos's physical body, not even his source, but his physical body, as enough to Grant Crota resistance to everything Anos has TBH

TBH it's because Sword Logic counts a kill on Anos's physical body, not even his source, but his physical body, as enough to Grant Crota resistance to everything Anos has TBH
He can't even kill his physical body either. Anos tanks with his source then his RE would kick in, simple as that

Its one of his options so I don't see why not. Anyway forget about it. His RE would basically send him above low 2-C so that can't be used here
Just becuase someone CAN use something doesn't mean they WILL. Especially since Anos can't get hit once.

It doesn't matter what his intelligence is, what matters is what he usually does in fights. If he stands there and let's Vennuzdonoa do it's thing then that's what he does, if he randomly picks a hax or ability and uses it then that's what he does.
Depends on the context of the fight. If both are bloodlusted then Anos obviously would use it. If it’s not then I don’t know.

Depends on the context of the fight. If both are bloodlusted then Anos obviously would use it. If it’s not then I don’t know.
The context of the fight is both got warped to Central Park, know they're in a fight, and know what the other character looks like, that's it.

Back