• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos vs anti spiral

20221030_222828.jpg

20221030_222807.jpg
This is art.

Anos gets BFR'd in Disneyland. He won't be able to find his way in there and also his money gets deconstructed. Now... Imagine that Disney owns Anos. That would be a huge downgrade.

Ask people who made the page, TTGL profiles are heavily outdated
They're incredibly outdated cuz I found a lot of new stuff, but trying to make a revision for the profiles would be exhausting and I don't have that kinda motivation anymore lol.
But probably it come from throwing people into Multiverse Labyrinth
Oh i see, but it's just BFR for the mind basically, the victims stay in their place

They're incredibly outdated cuz I found a lot of new stuff, but trying to make a revision for the profiles would be exhausting and I don't have that kinda motivation anymore lol.

Oh i see, but it's just BFR for the mind basically, the victims stay in their place
☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ I will remember this info. THANKS

Is multiverse labyrinth restricted.

If not, anos gets trapped in it and has no way of escaping it. (it's 11 dimensional and it's AS first move)

AS fights opponent on same fighting level of opponents to make them feel despair meaning that he means to play with them And uses all means of reality warping,

He can't make someone feel despair if he's getting crushed instead

He'd drop that immediately if anos resists all shit he throws and start fighting more seriously as his goal is to make them feel despair in the first place

Well, to be precise, Antispiral used Multiverse Labyrinth on Simon because he already knew what Spiral Power is capable of and fought long Team Dai-Gurren enough to know how much of a threat they were. So, unless Antispiral knows right away of Anos' existence being a threat, he's not winning, especially since he would begin the fight at the same level as his opponent

The AP could be equal but the durability isn't. But the labyrinth is the move Anti Spiral has... so, that means AS is useless.

Back