• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos vs anti spiral

Nope. I don't see how he can defeat a much higher dimensional being than him. As I said before: Anos gets BFR'd
Weaknesses: Paranoia and arrogance. Antispiral is convinced that the evolution of Spiral Power will lead to the so-called "Spiral Nemesis", when a mega-black hole will appear to devour all possible reality into the void of nothingness, CIS (He prefers to crush his opponent(s) by fighting on their respective fighting levels, bringing them to absolute despair)
Anos probably wins if Antispiral fights in character

Why don't you guys make a fight between him and Narukami Yu? So you don't try to make a fight between two tiers that don't match each other

Nope. I don't see how he can defeat a much higher dimensional being than him. As I said before: Anos gets BFR'd
Did you not read what he said? He varies his dimensional existence depending on the opponent.
And after looking at the profile, I don't think he is winning here.

Since this is Joke Battles, you could argue whatever you want... but the edgy cannot harm something that isn't variable in its durability. So... Anos gets BFR'd... AGAIN.

actually because of AS's personality this looks like a stomp, Anos there are tons of ways to beat AS, but if it's out of character then yes, AS wins by the difference in dimensionality

actually because of AS's personality this looks like a stomp, Anos there are tons of ways to beat AS, but if it's out of character then yes, AS wins by the difference in dimensionality
AS cant truly die due to immo 8 so he just plays with anos same way with what happened with boota

EBBiUynUYAAT0Sc.jpg

Back