• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos vs anti spiral

Anti-spiral stomp the entire verse, multiverse labyrinth is a 11D labyrinth, it larger than the entire current Silver Sea
You should know that characters with Infinite speed are frozen against characters with immeasurable speed and there is graham who has nep 2 for him and his soruce
There is no way anti spiral can effect him

As you seen i need a clear answer on nep and hde
Like if higher dimensional characters has nothing to effect low dimensional characters
Does it remain as a draw ?
Please give me a clear answer
It will really help me in debates

You should know that characters with Infinite speed are frozen against characters with immeasurable speed and there is graham who has nep 2 for him and his soruce
There is no way anti spiral can effect him
Doesn't matter, Anti-Spiral is 11D HDE with large size, he can just drop a multiverse labyrinth on the entire verse and call it a day, this is just another Dante vs Anos however with a bigger scale

Doesn't matter, Anti-Spiral is 11D HDE with large size, he can just drop a multiverse labyrinth on the entire verse and call it a day, this is just another Dante vs Anos however with a bigger scale
He can't interact with NEP 2, so? (unless I am missing smth, Garham is NEP 2), so it is incon

He can't interact with NEP 2, so? (unless I am missing smth, Garham is NEP 2), so it is incon
But it is battle vs characters. He still can't interact with him. Lol. Like how are you gonna start a battle where you can't even interact with the character.?
Like Dante, he can drop Multiverse Labyrinth on him, that Labyrinth also a psuedo sealing technique, it null all dimensional travel. Like what he done to Simon, trapped the guy in a Multiverse Labyrinth. And he can manipulating quantum fluctuation to manipulate probability to guarantee Anos or Graham will be trapped

Like Dante, he can drop Multiverse Labyrinth on him, that Labyrinth also a psuedo sealing technique, it null all dimensional travel. Like what he done to Simon, trapped the guy in a Multiverse Labyrinth. And he can manipulating quantum fluctuation to manipulate probability to guarantee Anos or Graham will be trapped
But how can he drop if he can't interact with him in the first place?

It's like I am fighting someone I can't even see, lol. How can you start fighting?

Anways, the thread can be closed. Not like I am hoping it will get added or even become valid.

But how can he drop if he can't interact with him in the first place?

It's like I am fighting someone I can't even see, lol. How can you start fighting?

Anways, the thread can be closed. Not like I am hoping it will get added or even become valid.
Imagine nothing as a substance, imagine it occupies X amount of space. So sealing an x amount of space would somehow seal the nothing inside it.

Imagine nothing as a substance, imagine it occupies X amount of space. So sealing an x amount of space would somehow seal the nothing inside it.
Okay
I have another question
Let's say there is a battle low dimentional character who has nep 1 and there is a higher dimensional character who have LITTERERLY nothing that can effect nep 1 nor low dimentional character or verse

NEP 2 is not bound by any dimensions, Pain.
If Anos is NEP 2 in 6th dimension why can't an 11th dimensional being yeet his dimensional plane away? I doubt he would exist in a higher dimension once his plane is gone even if he exists somewhere which I don't see..it would be a loss as he cannot do anything further. Also If NEP 2 ain't bound by dimension shouldn't they be 1-A or higher?

If Anos is NEP 2 in 6th dimension why can't an 11th dimensional being yeet his dimensional plane away? I doubt he would exist in a higher dimension once his plane is gone even if he exists somewhere which I don't see..it would be a loss as he cannot do anything further. Also If NEP 2 ain't bound by dimension shouldn't they be 1-A or higher?
No, it is not bound by any dimensions, meaning NEP 2 won't be affected by higher dimensional beings since nothingness type 2 is not bound by anything. (clarified it in that thread)
That's why I doubt Sealing will make any difference if you can't even interact with the character in the first place.

No, it is not bound by any dimensions, meaning NEP 2 won't be affected by higher dimensional beings since nothingness type 2 is not bound by anything. (clarified it in that thread)
That's why I doubt Sealing will make any difference if you can't even interact with the character in the first place.
Sealing his plane of existence won't do anything?

Anos gets trapped in the Multiverse Labyrinth, it doesn't matter if AS can't interact with him anyway

Anos gets trapped by AS and there is nothing he can do. He won't gonna win
If Antispiral is truly in the dimensional plane of Anos, he can't interact with him to trap him.
Again, I still don't believe Sealing will overcome NEP 2 without any feats. Sounds more NLF for me to assume that.

Anos can't defeat the Anti-Spiral. Whatever you say won't gonna make him win or turn this into an inconclusive fight.
I assume none of us said Anos wins this. It is pretty much inconclusive. I don't see anyone saying that.

this is incon

I would say the only wincon would go to Anos if AS actually decreases dimensionality to face Anos

Back