• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad VS Dante (DMC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm not making myself clear, what I mean is that many people said, including @Delta333, that Anos' Eyes of Chaotic Destruction could not destroy people and I always had that discussion with him because if they are able to destroy orders, laws, concepts, the universe, etc, they should be able to destroy a person. And yeah as you guys said, not in character but it is clear that they can do it
What the **** I said he can destroy person right above in this thread

????
Can you link that thread?Putting word in my mouth makes me kinda annoyed
I'm sorry I put words in your mouth, now that I review the old threads what you were refuting was the fact that Anos did not passively destroy his enemy's concept at the beginning of the battle which is correct, so my bad, sorry....

Although obviating you, there are other people who did say that Anos' Eyes could not destroy a person and only skills and well, I got confused and included you with them since you were refuting something similar.

I was told that this is a stomp thread that should be closed. Is this accurate?

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back