• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad Tier Removal/Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, each layer has thousands/countless of universes. You know that right? And they have moved to the 21st layer. And each universe was accepted as a separate space-time continuum i.e. low 2C. You do know the diff. b/w layers, right? Read imZer0Null's blog on Maou Gokuin Cosmology.
I know that.

1. You do know that literally all of Anos' Magic Eyes are active the moment he opens them right? Whenever Anos 'opens' his Magic Eyes of Destruction, they start emitting their anti-magic. Whenever Anos 'opens' his Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction, they immediately begin to suppress/interfere with the Order of the Gods. Why would the Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction be any different?

2 & 3. Venuzdonoa is supposedly capable of destroying anything regardless of what it is. That's what was claimed. Going, "But it's Order was disturbed" proves that it can't destroy whatever it want as was claimed, because it couldn't destroy the logic of it's Order being interfered with. If it's hax can't overcome certain limitations while the Magic Eyes of Destruction stick true to what was claimed about it, then it's clear which is better than the other.

Venuzdonoa has proven that it can't literally destroy anything in it's series, and it's hax couldn't overcome the hax of those Magic Eyes. Aka the hax of interfering with Order took priority over the hax of destroying all logic, reason and everything. Therefore, one's hax is better.

4. Nothing changed from what I said on Discord. Venuzdonoa itself is the power of the Destruction God. The power that allows for the Destruction God's Order to become Venuzdonoa is Anos'. What's the big deal?
1. You couldn't provide proof, so that argument is officially finished.

2 & 3. Your logic is completely flawed and I honestly don't even have to counter anything here.

4. You didn't even try to counter anything I said, so I'll probably just ask someone to close this thread.

Militia creating a universe isn't a 2B feats. Nothing in the Anos v Eques fight was 2B either. Venuzdonoa damaging a deeper inhabitant isn't anywhere close to destroying the entire Silver Sea. The Silver Sea is just a giant multiverse. And deeper layers don't see more shallow layers as small objects. This is by far your most incorrect statement. In the first place, the deeper layers are the lower layers.
What do you mean, "deeper layers are the lower layers"?
1. You do know that literally all of Anos' Magic Eyes are active the moment he opens them right? Whenever Anos 'opens' his Magic Eyes of Destruction, they start emitting their anti-magic. Whenever Anos 'opens' his Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction, they immediately begin to suppress/interfere with the Order of the Gods. Why would the Magic Eyes of Chaotic Destruction be any different?

2 & 3. Venuzdonoa is supposedly capable of destroying anything regardless of what it is. That's what was claimed. Going, "But it's Order was disturbed" proves that it can't destroy whatever it want as was claimed, because it couldn't destroy the logic of it's Order being interfered with. If it's hax can't overcome certain limitations while the Magic Eyes of Destruction stick true to what was claimed about it, then it's clear which is better than the other.

Venuzdonoa has proven that it can't literally destroy anything in it's series, and it's hax couldn't overcome the hax of those Magic Eyes. Aka the hax of interfering with Order took priority over the hax of destroying all logic, reason and everything. Therefore, one's hax is better.

4. Nothing changed from what I said on Discord. Venuzdonoa itself is the power of the Destruction God. The power that allows for the Destruction God's Order to become Venuzdonoa is Anos'. What's the big deal?
bro, prove that all antimagic emitted by his eyes are his absolute limit. It never said that "this is my eyes' limit", or something like that.

What the hell is this lol, i don't think we read the same maou gakuin anymore
It's fallacy to begin with, venuzdonoa order is why it's existed, it can't destroy his own source is not anti feats for that statement

Venuzdonoa still capable to destroying Abstract thing such as higher order

It's d0mb logic

While there's direct statement that show us , anos strongest flame magic capable to destroying thousand and hundred worlds ☠️

You must read the Terminology then, you seems to misunderstanding how silver sea works

There's statement that if you are deeper world inhabitant, placing world as a shogi piece is possible

Check that chapter and don't skip every important line
Where to start with you.

1. This same flame magic, with nothing getting in it's way, only burned down a single world instead of hundreds and thousands.

2. You're misunderstanding. Greatly so. Deeper world inhabitants can't affect their entire layer. One of the most powerful beings in the entire series so far, someone classified as "inviolable waters", Yzak, only damaged a single deep world.

3. Yes, a deep world inhabitant can use the fire dew of a world as a shogi piece through a certain magic spell. That's nothing special. They don't literally see worlds from more shallow layers as shogi pieces. And deeper layers are lower layers, they aren't above shallow layers.

Where to start with you.

1. This same flame magic, with nothing getting in it's way, only burned down a single world instead of hundreds and thousands.
Because of that devil garden to begin with and it's proved that this flame magic are capable to affecting more than one space time continuum
2. You're misunderstanding. Greatly so. Deeper world inhabitants can't affect their entire layer. One of the most powerful beings in the entire series so far, someone classified as "inviolable waters", Yzak, only damaged a single deep world.
Your statement is contradicting the " Silver Water army " Statement about their existence and Barzalondo statement
3. Yes, a deep world inhabitant can use the fire dew of a world as a shogi piece through a certain magic spell. That's nothing special. They don't literally see worlds from more shallow layers as shogi pieces. And deeper layers are lower layers, they aren't above shallow layers.
It's because their power as deeper inhabitant so....

What do you mean, "deeper layers are the lower layers"?

bro, prove that all antimagic emitted by his eyes are his absolute limit. It never said that "this is my eyes' limit", or something like that.
It's called the Silver Sea. The deeper the layer, the lower it is in the Silver Sea. Not that hard to understand. If need be, reread the blog. It explains how layers and deep worlds work.

His Magic Eyes of Destruction literally have a limit. For instance, Anos was incapable of destroying the Lavers Gilg Gaveriizd spell that Graham used with his Magic Eyes of Destruction.

Because of that devil garden to begin with

Your statement is contradicting the " Silver Water army " Statement about their existence and Barzalondo statement

It's because their power as deeper inhabitant so....
1. I'm talking about when <Egil Grone Angdroa> was used to destroy the world Fall Formal. Nothing got in it's way, and yet the only thing it destroyed was a single world.

2. Uh, no, it's not. Deep worlders don't affect their entire layer. I don't know how you've read the story and thought that, when that never happens. Even Yzak wasn't affecting his entire layer. Or even multiple worlds at once.

3. Again, that doesn't mean they see more shallow worlds as shogi pieces. In the first place, shallow worlds are literally above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back