• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad Immortality Type 6 removal

This is a simple CRT and it has been done before but for some reason it is still on the page

The reason for the removal is simple, neither Anos nor any other character in the work used this magic to circumvent death and this goes against the requirement for type 6 immortality, therefore it is just a Possession and his immortality and that of any other character who also has it. for this reason it must be removed

In fact, a CRT has already been done on this before and it was approved, so this shouldn't even be in the profile

Agree: Planck69 (Staff), The glassman12 (Staff), xSoulofCinderx, DaReaperman

Neutral:

Disagree:
Chidosiki, Tatsumi504

Last edited:
Parasitic: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body.

RgijNMC_d.webp

So from the explanation of type 6 immortality, this scan above meant the requirement, so I disagree with this crt.

Last edited:
Parasitic: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body.

RgijNMC_d.webp

So from the explanation of type 6 immortality, this scan above meant the requirement, so I disagree with this crt.
and at what point did he use it to achieve an immortal state? Everything in Scan is purely a feat of possession and duplication, if you consider that any character with possession would have this type of immortality

Last edited:
and at what point did he use it to achieve an immortal state? Everything in Scan is purely a feat of possession and duplication, if you consider that any character with possession would have this type of immortality
Nah bro understand what Anos did there he duplicate there source into 16 each person which is real him, or do you think Anos can’t possess anyone after his body dies lol

Character who can transfer there consciousness to another person can get type 6 immortality, and that’s what Anos did there.

Nah bro understand what Anos did there he duplicate there source into 16 each person which is real him, or do you think Anos can’t possess anyone after his body dies lol
I understood bro, I am the supervisor of the verse and I had already given him this immortality 4 years ago but it was rejected in this CRT that I sent and at no point does Anos use this to circumvent death, he simply divides his source and merges it into other people to be able to find the entrance to the palace of Avos, but at no point does he use this to circumvent death and there is no proof that he can do this, so much so that this magic is not even exclusive to him in the verse and no one has used such application also
Character who can transfer there consciousness to another person can get type 6 immortality, and that’s what Anos did there.
You clearly don't understand type 6 immortality

unless he can use it to come back from death or avoid death.
I kinda agree and disagree with the premise but why is that necessary?
I understood bro, I am the supervisor of the verse
to find the entrance to the palace of Avos
Nah, you ain't no supervisor with such a mistake as that bro. That's Shin's palace in Aharthern
and there is no proof that he can do this, so much so that this magic is not even exclusive to him in the verse and no one has used such application also
There is proof it can be done, Kanon is one example. Why does the magic have to be exclusive to him? Ingall is free for all isn't it? Speaking of no one using such an application, Kanon literally exists but I guess he's overshadowed by Lay.

Nah, you ain't no supervisor with such a mistake as that bro. That's Shin's palace in Aharthern
uhhhh, Shin=Avos in this arc

There is proof it can be done, Kanon is one example. Why does the magic have to be exclusive to him? Ingall is free for all isn't it? Speaking of no one using such an application, Kanon literally exists but I guess he's overshadowed by Lay.
At what point did I say that this magic has to be exclusive to him?
Alright, send me a feat of Anos or Lay using this magic to circumvent their deaths

uhhhh, Shin=Avos in this arc
Uh, no. Shin was the spirit king.
At what point did I say that this magic has to be exclusive to him?
That's what you said?
and there is no proof that he can do this, so much so that this magic is not even exclusive to him in the verse
Alright, send me a feat of Anos or Lay using this magic to circumvent their deaths
Kanon fused 6 of his sources with 6 of the demon emperors and reincarnated with the last one. As Ivis he researched fusion magic, split Sasha to create Misha, fought Anos as Ivis etc.
Bruh, have you forgotten Vol 1-4 already?

Uh, no. Shin was the spirit king.
That he was also the false Demon King in Misa's place and that also doesn't even matter in the discussion

That's what you said?
I literally said that this magic is NOT exclusive to him and I said it to show that no one who used it used it as a way to become immortal

Kanon fused 6 of his sources with 6 of the demon emperors and reincarnated with the last one. As Ivis he researched fusion magic, split Sasha to create Misha, fought Anos as Ivis etc.
Bruh, have you forgotten Vol 1-4 already?
literally immortality of reincarnation and duplication

That he was also the false Demon King in Misa's place and that also doesn't even matter in the discussion
It doesn't, I'm just letting you know as a fellow enthusiast that what you said is wrong, we don't have to be stuck on powerscaling 24/7. Shin never played the role of Avos. He betrayed Anos but his loyalty won't let him go that far.
literally said that this magic is NOT exclusive to him and I said it to show that no one who used it used it as a way to become immortal
Exactly, it gave that implication, this fusion magic in particular has only been used by Anos and Avos though. Kanon is literally dead but operating as 6 of the 7 demon elders.
literally immortality of reincarnation and duplication
He didn't reincarnate though? You asked for who has remained alive using this method and Kanon did. Only 1 of his sources reincarnated, the rest are living as the demon elders, he is controlling them

It doesn't, I'm just letting you know as a fellow enthusiast that what you said is wrong, we don't have to be stuck on powerscaling 24/7. Shin never played the role of Avos. He betrayed Anos but his loyalty won't let him go that far.
In fact we need it, it's a powerscalling CRT after all, we already have the discussion page on the back for such things
Exactly, it gave that implication, this fusion magic in particular has only been used by Anos and Avos though. Kanon is literally dead but operating as 6 of the 7 demon elders.
Honestly, I don't even know what you're saying anymore, I literally said that this isn't a magic exclusive to Anos, man, I know that Kanon used it and that's exactly why I said that it's not just Anos that uses it.
He didn't reincarnate though? You asked for who has remained alive using this method and Kanon did. Only 1 of his sources reincarnated, the rest are living as the demon elders, he is controlling them
The source that reincarnated from him was literally the only source that was not possessing anyone and was his own, that's precisely why he reincarnated, he never reincarnated from the body of any of the emperors.

Nah, not always in the mood for powerscaling. We can throw in a bit of series discussion without interrupting the CRT's purpose.
The source that reincarnated from him was literally the only source that was not possessing anyone and was his own. Kanon never used the bodies of other emperors to reincarnate and he never controlled their existence, it is no wonder that everyone maintained their essences during all this
Every source he has is his. He possessed 6 people and reincarnated with the last.
Bruh, so you saying the Elders attacked Anos willingly? When they're not even capable of lying to him?
Kanon as Ivis is the one who researched fusion magic, split Sasha, attacked Anos etc. This was made clear

IMO.
Je Deschesis is more of a power that allows the user to possess multiple beings by dividing and fusing their sources. While this could lead to immortality if one of the targets has it, the main focus of the ability is controlling and merging with other beings, not purely living forever. Immortality could just be a side effect, depending on who or what is possessed.
CMIIW.

IMO.
Je Deschesis is more of a power that allows the user to possess multiple beings by dividing and fusing their sources. While this could lead to immortality if one of the targets has it, the main focus of the ability is controlling and merging with other beings, not purely living forever. Immortality could just be a side effect, depending on who or what is possessed.
CMIIW.
Which is why I said I agree and disagree

Every source he has is his. He possessed 6 people and reincarnated with the last.
And he reincarnated precisely from the source that is in his original body and didn't possess anyone, so it's kind of an irrelevant feat. And also why are you citing Kanon's reincarnation? He uses reincarnation magic for this, it has nothing similar to the magic of dividing sources and it's a completely different class of magic

And he reincarnated precisely from the source that is in his original body and didn't possess anyone, so it's kind of an irrelevant feat. And also why are you citing Kanon's reincarnation? He uses reincarnation magic for this, it has nothing similar to the magic of dividing sources and it's a completely different class of magic
You asked for people living on through this method. Kanon didn't reincarnate into the demon emperors, he fused with them/possessed them then took over their bodies.
Reincarnation takes several hundred years even for humans, during the time his last source was reincarnating he lived on as the 6 demon elders. Je Deschesis =/= Sillica

I thought you were a fellow enthusiast but t seems you can't recall much from early on in the story.

You asked for people living on through this method. Kanon didn't reincarnate into the demon emperors, he fused with them/possessed them then took over their bodies.
Reincarnation takes several hundred years even for humans, during the time his last source was reincarnating he lived on as the 6 demon elders. Je Deschesis =/= Sillica
I asked for proof of characters bypassing death with Je Deschesis and everything you sent are made from Kanon's reincarnation using Silica, which is an exclusively reincarnation magic that has no connection with Je Deschesis, all this possession of Kanon was done previously and with consent from the emperors and he never used them to reincarnate and if this reincarnation takes so many years it shouldn't even be applicable in combat

I thought you were a fellow enthusiast but t seems you can't recall much from early on in the story.
Well, I've been reading the work since before the anime was released and it's been 5 years since I read the first volumes, so yes, I won't remember everything just because of a CRT or loose scans, not to mention that I don't just read this work

I asked for proof of characters bypassing death with Je Deschesis and everything you sent are made from Kanon's reincarnation using Silica, which is an exclusively reincarnation magic that has no connection with Je Deschesis, all this possession of Kanon was done previously and with consent from the emperors and he never used them to reincarnate and if this reincarnation takes so many years it shouldn't even be applicable in combat
Show where Kanon possessed the demon elders via silica

The thing is you're missing or worse, not even getting the point but cannot admit it.

"Show where fusion magic has been used to bypass death" is what was asked. Je Deschesis is fusion magic by the way. Kanon used fusion magic to fuse with the demon elders just as Anos did in vol 4.
Kanon then reincarnated with his last source and while you are reincarnating, you are dead. Kanon while dead was still acting as the 7 demon emperors. He further researched fusion magic as Ivis, came up with the version that split Sasha into two including Dino Jixes that will return her to one being Aisha. He did all of this while dead before reincarnating as Lay.

Has the requirement to show possessing someone with your source can enable you live on after death? The answer to that is yes.

The thing is you're missing or worse, not even getting the point but cannot admit it.

"Show where fusion magic has been used to bypass death" is what was asked. Je Deschesis is fusion magic by the way. Kanon used fusion magic to fuse with the demon elders just as Anos did in vol 4.
Kanon then reincarnated with his last source and while you are reincarnating, you are dead. Kanon while dead was still acting as the 7 demon emperors. He further researched fusion magic as Ivis, came up with the version that split Sasha into two including Dino Jixes that will return her to one being Aisha. He did all of this while dead before reincarnating as Lay.

Has the requirement to show possessing someone with your source can enable you live on after death? The answer to that is yes.
The problem is that this possession was already done before Kanon was reincarnated and with the consent of the emperors, he never used it when he was going to be killed or incapacitated, everything was done beforehand by him, the closest thing we have to this immortality it's Anos leaving his body as an origin and then returning to it in the fight against Wesnera to adapt to the attack, but not to circumvent death. If they need to separate their sources beforehand and possess someone and then die, that is just a possession and incorporeality (or abstract existence in the case of Maou gakuin). And if you say that all the sources of lay are his existences then he remains alive even while he is reincarnating and if he is alive then he never had anyone to continue living

What is with this roundabout logic?
The problem is that this possession was already done before Kanon was reincarnated
Why does that matter? Orochimaru the prime example of an immortality type 6 user I can think of and is most likely on the page as an example prepared his host bodies before hand.
and with the consent of the emperors
What does their consent have to do with anything? He wasn't looking to fight them, he was trying to stop a war. The entire Avos Dilhevia plan was done with consent from all parties involved
he never used it when he was going to be killed or incapacitated
Why does this matter unless you're arguing a vs scenario? You're now arguing based off useless semantics and even in vs depending on the location there are still people to possess but this is still a useless semantic argument
everything was done beforehand by him
same for orochimaru, a prime example of an immortality type 6 user
the closest thing we have to this immortality it's Anos leaving his body as an origin and then returning to it in the fight against Wesnera to adapt to the attack, but not to circumvent death. If they need to separate their sources beforehand and possess someone and then die, that is just a possession and incorporeality (or abstract existence in the case of Maou gakuin).
How does any of this stop immortality type 6 via this method from being possible? The means doesn't matter, just the end result.
And if you say that all the sources of lay are his existences then he remains alive even while he is reincarnating and if he is alive then he never had anyone to continue living
What are you even trying to say here? You also just proved my point. Kanon not Lay is still alive despite being dead by possessing other people. I falls under type 6 and possession with the only difference being multiple consciousnesses at once and it is specifically because of this I said I agree and disagree.

Type 6 is possible through this method the only point of contention is the users choice to actually remain alive via this method

Back