• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying dog revision (part 2)

Sleuth, High 2-A is Low 1-C now

It's not different form arguing High 2-A dog

Although it's still bullshit

Waaay back in 2015

High 2-A was basically 2-A, and Asriel was considered to transcend his base self in his Angel of Death key, somehow

Meaning Low 1-C

Wait is he 1C or 2B cuz its says 2B but everyone here is saying 1C? Also I'm curious cuz I was going to start another post so.

Annoying Dog is currently 2-B.

Some people are suggesting an upgrade to Low 1-C.

However, other people disagree with the upgrade.

Ok but now my next question is how can he be at the same level as his creations? Like he is the same tier as Asriel Dreemur and Chara which while, I agree with their ratings I feel he should be higher. Like it's rare to see a case where creations become stronger then the creator and in this case it's not evident. Thoughts on this?

The creations aren't stronger than the creator. AD's stronger than Asriel Dreemurr and Chara. Just not uncountably infinitely stronger.

Agnaa said:
The creations aren't stronger than the creator. AD's stronger than Asriel Dreemurr and Chara. Just not uncountably infinitely stronger.
Him being a creator is precisely what's under contention here. There is a game in his room AD created, which is a reference to Toby creating Undertale, that doesn't mean AD created a literal multiverse

@Potato74 I have no idea what relevance that has.

@Saikou Andy I'm trying to explain why AD isn't Low 1-C. I just want to get off that shitty topic as fast as possible and back to the main topic of the thread. The fastest way to do that is to explain that creators aren't always a dimensional difference above their creations.

I'm fine with this thread's changes, but when answering a question about how things are, I'm going to use what's currently accepted.

Idk a part of just doesn't feel right about it maybe it's just me being a fan //shrugs//. imma just do more research and see if that helps or worsens my problem XD.

The Creators aren't always stronger than creations, Take Asura for example, he can defeat his creator just fine thanks to his hax. Creator aren't always supreme being like above me said, Annoying dog lack any concrete evidence being superior to anyone and what he does is only creating reality but that's vague at best. Can we delete his ability being exist in Void after we break the game? that's literally not canon, the same as player hacking the game and confronted by Sans.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
That's literally like saying confronting So Sorry isn't canon for a similar reason.
And his creator didn't view Asura as fiction.
And where does he states or anyone states Annoying dog views other as mere fiction? Because im sure as hell never saw such statement? if you think just being Avatar of Toby Fox mean he is basically view others as fiction then you're solely mistaken, Scott from Fnaf World is viewed as Avaatar of Scott Cawthon irl but still destroyable by other character, While Annoying Dog has that "Detached from the Farbric of Reality" thing going on, it still not stated to be unbeatable or viewing other as fiction.

Edit: Just Extra, Unlike Writer from DC which is has the same case as AD being representation of Author's avatar. Writer has been clearly states to view Its creations as fiction. But AD never has that luxury.

And did he states he view other as mere fiction? not it's not, being representative of Author's avatar can't guarantee such thing as shown by Scott's profile.

And beside if you think you can just put Toby Fox in actual game because irl Toby fox view the characters he creates as fiction as much as we do then you're in for revelation. You can't just put irl people into fiction in this wiki without as much detail as the Writer from DC. This wiki generally won't allow it under normal circumstance. Ask staff for more information.

I mean its implied that he views them as fiction for these reasons:

1.) Created the universe and is on a higher dimensional tier them which is proved by when you can erase the entire world and he still remains regradless of attempts to remove him.

2.) Can maniuplate game files to the extent of not allowing the player to do certain actions for example trying to pick up the legendary artifact without the annoying dog in your inventory(Ik chara can do this too with game files however, theirs can be undone).

3.) Knows exactly what happens when it happens (shown in hard mode Demon and when investigating the secret room).

Thoughts or something I missed?

Edit: Possible Plot Manipulation feat for knowing exactly what happens and preventing you from doing anything to derail from it.

Implications aren't enough.

AD being an author avatar doesn't automatically make him transcendant and he lacks statements or feats of such.

All those "proofs" are just general powers, nothing more. Except for the 1st one, which is deadass wrong.

So existing when a plane of existence(or multiverse) is erased a "general power"? Also 1st point is wrong? Ok he "accidentally" created the universe I'll give ya that but accidental or not he STILL created it. And transcendant is listed here on the wiki AS his powers and abilities and even not referencing that multiple other sources (being other wikis) have seemingly agreed to both these points as well with research to prove the contrary. And just looking at it from the game itself how does it not prove it? Give me a counter example that proves he isn't at a higher dimensional tier from those in the undertale verse based of what players have observed or experimented from the game itself.

Other wiki's as stated:

https://characterrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Annoying_Dog

https://vsdebating.fandom.com/wiki/Annoying_Dog

https://undertale.fandom.com/wiki/Annoying_Dog

Video evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrsg1Q-9dJ0&feature=youtu.be&t=32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckitb3Ql7KY

You're just using a lot of buzzwords to make shit sound more impressive than it is.

Surviving the multiverse being destroyed is no proof ot transcendance.

Also he didn't create shit. He programmed a physical game inside Undertale. It's layng around in Snowdin. He didn't create the Undertale verse.

Other wikis are not a source.

YOU prove that he isn't higher dimensional outside of misinterpretation and hyping feats up. The maximum he has is scaling to the 2-B stuff. I don't need to debunk something with no proof.

Bruh you haven't proved anything your just saying I'm wrong without actually giving me any proof of what I'm saying is wrong. Also if wikis aren't are source then that means that includes this one as well and is up to the same skepticism. I don't want to start a sh*tpost but your really just harassing me at this point.

First of all, existing when everything are gone is not canon, idk why the hell we considered AD can do that when we can only see AD do those feats by tampering the files not from story. Is there any quest in the story for you to tamper your own files in the story? No, him existing in the Void shouldn't count since we basically hacking the game first for us to see such thing. It's probably just placeholder and nothing serious either, he just become like error message icon after you break the game. You want to consider this canon? Then make the player/anomaly hacking the game canon then, Sans literally confront us about hacking the game.

We can't count "room dog" either. Said room should be innacessible and not part of the story at all. You need to tamper the files again to access it which not how canon works.

One more question: why the hell we considered something we do outside of the game (tampering the files) canon to the story?

I mean I appreciate Non-elemental you brought up some good points that if we consider hacking the game canon that can be problematic. Through just as a guess here Ik Chara does a similar feat after a Genocide run they destroy the game and would you consider that to be outside of the game as well? Or since the player can revive the world through giving Chara their soul would this count as canon? Because Ik in Chara's case you can manipulate files as well.

Thoughts?

1.) Created the universe and is on a higher dimensional tier them which is proved by when you can erase the entire world and he still remains regradless of attempts to remove him.

This is false. Why? Because creating the universe doesn't mean you're on a higher dimensional tier. Surviving the multiverse getting erased doesn't mean you're a higher dimensional tier. And he doesn't have a feat of "remaining regardless of attempts to remove him".

Oh I wasn't associating creating the universe with higher dimensional existence sorry about that. And when altering or corrupted files of undertale referred as file0 or undertale.ini AD is the only thing that loads when the game is launched. As for what happens to any and everything else is up to debate. But as Non-elemental brought up whether this can be considered canon is problematic cause it involves hacking files of the game. As for surviving the multiverse getting erased when I did some digging on this and found the following:

"Multiple universes have been hypothesized in cosmology, physics, astronomy, religio, philosophy, transpersonal psychology, Music and all kinds of literature, particularly in science fictio, Comic books and fantasy. In these contexts, parallel universes are also called "alternate universes", "quantum universes", "interpenetrating dimensions", "parallel universes", "parallel dimensions", "parallel worlds", "parallel realities", "quantum realities", "alternate realities", "alternate timelines", "alternate dimensions" and "dimensional planes"."

It defines it as "dimensions" but it could be interpreted as universes and granted it was pulled from Wikipedia. I'll put the link below if you want to see for yourself and be waiting for your thoughts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiverse

And when altering or corrupted files of undertale referred as file0 or undertale.ini AD is the only thing that loads when the game is launched.

This is wrong. You can alter files to the point where AD doesn't show up. Pretty easily in fact. AD only shows up with the most nieve and basic ways of editing files, people got around that really quickly.

I have no clue what you're talking about, but I'd assume it would include that. Toby can't just make a game on your computer always display something - anything can be edited out.

Back