• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Dog little "upgrade"

Deleted member 16409

Ok guys, let's add him another Durability Negation.

Do you remember his cutscene where he just killing Kris without even chance to leave. Ok, I tried this cutscene without cheats but with 160HP, but he still counts my 160HP and maximum defence stats just like it was nothing. Dog basically ignores your stats and thinks that you have 120HP and 0 def regardless of how much you already have.

So, can we add another Durability Negation or Information Manipulation?

Ok guys he ACTUALLY ignores stats and other things

(But why not?)
Because cheating instantly invalidates the revision.
Hacking the game is obviously not intended by the developer.

The rest is clearly just game mechanics. There's no way to meaningfully differentiate between 120HP and 160HP.

Because cheating instantly invalidates the revision.
Hacking the game is obviously not intended by the developer.

The rest is clearly just game mechanics. There's no way to meaningfully differentiate between 120HP and 160HP.
I just give hacking for just like and example. I basically wanted to tell that dog ignores your DF and stats, so just asking about "possibly higher"

(But why in massive UT revision they using stats thingy)
And Toby said that the Demo Manual MIGHT be canon
Undertale had a lot more basis for stats being canonically supported, and is a different game.
That said, I don't know how they're using the stats there, or if it's the same way as this.
Doesn't matter though.

The fact he said it MIGHT be canon means very little.

Ok sure, what about Reality Warping via harming "GAME OVER" screen?
Undertale had a lot more basis for stats being canonically supported, and is a different game.
That said, I don't know how they're using the stats there, or if it's the same way as this.
Doesn't matter though.

The fact he said it MIGHT be canon means very little.

Causing Kris to go into a different game over screen is either game mechanics or very slight reality warping.

As for the stats and feat though, you don't actually have to hack. Kris has 120 HP in the normal route, and 160 HP in the weird route, while his Defense goes up as well. The dog's attack does the same amount of damage between the two levels, however, as said before, it's hard to say this is anything more than game mechanics, as the event is scripted to happen the way it does regardless of how high your HP is.

Attacking the game over text doesn't really make him any higher than he already is.
So it's just "4th wall awareness" which Dog hasn't on his profile?
(Is that means you will add 4th wall awareness???)

4th Wall Awareness via altering and interacting with the Game Over screen seems fine. Seems to be the same dog and not just a joke.

4th Wall Awareness via altering and interacting with the Game Over screen seems fine. Seems to be the same dog and not just a joke.
Wait, Game Over screen is not actually a 4th wall, just some thingy where we are can hear narrator voice and etc

Back