• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoy everyone,

Yeah, no. TD's infinite void of a stomach keeps him trapped. I'm starting to doubt Derpy winning even more.

That means Tails Doll cant digest if inside him is never ending than he wouldn't need to eat like giving him apples and bananas

I can view what is inside Tails Doll take a look

Black

Derpy would use that place as her imagination, She makes this like Spongebob, Derpy is spongebob, Dr Whooves is Patrick, and Inside Tails Doll is the bikini bottom

But she uses inside Tails Doll as the bikini bottom like in Spongebob unless she falls asleep, than Luna sends Derpy to ponyville in Derpy's Dream, than Derpy is now out and back in her home location so she doesn't do that imagination thing again

But she isn't scared She might do that because she might get bored, She does like being in dark area locations but not for eternity

Im gonna say the N word.

THAT'S RACSIST YOU CANT SAY THE N WORD!!!!

Mrs. Obama I've done it, I've stopped racism.

Thank you Skipper now I am free to roam this earth.

Not if I have anything to say about it, and I do!! I'm gonna say the N word!!!

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!

NOGGER

Mrs. Obama where are you, are you ok?

She is no longer with us Skipper, and with her death I am finally free to say the N word whenever I want.

Not if I have anything to say about it Trump, and I do. Prepare for my Civil Rights Beam.

• Beam sound effect
  • Epic guitar solo
  • Screams
Skipper my son, you wouldn't let me die, would you?

Shut up cracker.

Hey Kowalski who's that guy in front of us rising out of the water?

It is I Barack Obama.

Mr. Obama what are you doing here?

I have come to exact my revenge on you penguins for allowing my wife to die at the hands of Donald Trump

But Mr. Obama we've done everything we could!

I've already made up my mind.

Mr. Obama don't do it! This won't bring Michelle back!

N*o*R

• Screams
  • Plane crash
  • Explosion
Skippers Log #32 Barack Obama has struck us out of the sky by saying the N word.

It just doesn't make sense skipper, Obama would never say the N word.

I don't understand it either Kowalski, but some things you just got to live with. Unless! Donald Trump I've should have known it was you!!

Skipper my son I see you have discovered my master plan. Now that I have taken over Obama's body, I have free reign to say the N word whenever and however I please.

So, what you are saying is that you are inside of another man.

Why yes, I suppose you can say that.

But Mr. Trump wouldn't that make you GAY?!

NO, THIS CAN'T BE

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well boys we did it, racism is no more.

Hello Skipper.

I came to thank you for your great service to this country.

No Thanks necessary Mr. Obama.

As a token of my gratitude, I'd like to give you the N word pass.

Mr. Obama it is an honor to call you

MY N*goris.

And as to you old friend.

Yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee yee

Holyhotsauce said:
Im gonna say the N word.
THAT'S RACSIST YOU CANT SAY THE N WORD!!!!

Mrs. Obama I've done it, I've stopped racism.

Thank you Skipper now I am free to roam this earth.

Not if I have anything to say about it, and I do!! I'm gonna say the N word!!!

MRS. OBAMA GET DOWN!

NOGGER

Mrs. Obama where are you, are you ok?

She is no longer with us Skipper, and with her death I am finally free to say the N word whenever I want.

Not if I have anything to say about it Trump, and I do. Prepare for my Civil Rights Beam.

• Beam sound effect
  • Epic guitar solo
  • Screams
Skipper my son, you wouldn't let me die, would you?

Shut up cracker.

Hey Kowalski who's that guy in front of us rising out of the water?

It is I Barack Obama.

I have come to exact my revenge on you penguins for allowing my wife to die at the hands of Donald Trump

But Mr. Obama we've done everything we could!

I've already made up my mind.

Mr. Obama don't do it! This won't bring Michelle back!

N*o*R

• Screams
  • Plane crash
  • Explosion
Skippers Log #32 Barack Obama has struck us out of the sky by saying the N word.

It just doesn't make sense skipper, Obama would never say the N word.

I don't understand it either Kowalski, but some things you just got to live with. Unless! Donald Trump I've should have known it was you!!

Skipper my son I see you have discovered my master plan. Now that I have taken over Obama's body, I have free reign to say the N word whenever and however I please.

So, what you are saying is that you are inside of another man.

Why yes, I suppose you can say that.

But Mr. Trump wouldn't that make you GAY?!

NO, THIS CAN'T BE

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well boys we did it, racism is no more.

Hello Skipper.

I came to thank you for your great service to this country.

No Thanks necessary Mr. Obama.

As a token of my gratitude, I'd like to give you the N word pass.

Mr. Obama it is an honor to call you

MY N*goris.

And as to you old friend.
I timeless masterpiece.

Back