• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annabeth Chase vs. Madoka Kaname

Alright so

Madoka has an arrow that instantly kills people

And Annabeth has sweet ninja knife skills, the fact that she's a child of Athena, and probably enough competence to not get hit in the face with an arrow

She can also stab Madoka and she... Has to figure out why Madoka isn't dying properly. Which she can probably put together

I'll just sit here and see what happens next

DMUA said:
And probably enough competence to not get hit in the face with an arrow
Just going to point out that Madoka has homing danmaku among other things

@Ed

To be fair, Madoka's most iconic form is her 2-A version and finding matches for that one Is a pain, so that's part of the reasons why she isn't as used as the others

Can she danmanku Purification instakill arrows?

oh

oh

that's ugh

Dang it I knew I shouldn't have let Ed mix my verses with PMMM

How random, and how much does she spam it? Annabeth has never dealt with Danmaku before so her best shot is to rush in and shank her or find cover and think up something clever.

Gargoyle One said:
Whats the AP difference?
Madoka has a huge advantage in almost every category
5.5973337708707031574349693970287 gigatons for Madoka and 22 Gigatons for Annabeth

Of course Annabeth has to figure out to stab her in the Soul Gem as opposed to just stabbing her in a fashion she can regen from

The AP gap is definitely not that big when you consider that Madoka does that kind of damage with an arrow and that Annabeth's feat almost cost her life

Kaltias said:
Annabeth's feat almost cost her life
I mean she was doing it for days and days until Percy could finally get in and take over.

That's the LS part, I was referring to AP.

Like, i'm pretty sure that "surviving the sky falling on top of me" isn't something that she can pull off multiple times in a row.

Percy had a ton of difficulty enduring it as well, and they are comparable

I started reading them back when the first movie aired.

I read Percy Jackson and the Olympians, the Heroes of Olympus, the Kane Chronicles, and the Demigod Files

The Movies were cool

then I read the books and they were spontaniously absolute garbage

The movies are good in their own rig- wait, pitchforks down please- but they are bad adaptations

Eh

Yeah it would be good if it wasn't named Percy Jackson

Unfortunately it was and it sucks

Wouldn't Madoka just go Magical Squall / Puruwia Magica for GG?

Or can Annabeth tank that attack?

p.s. idk why that part was in bold letters despite not set to bold

Back