• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime Yamcha vs Manga SSJ2 Majin Veagta

When Veagta went Majin. He slap his kid in the face which broke Bulma's heart in the tourment.

Thus pissing Yamcha off and gonna to make him pay for what he done.

Anime Buu Sega Yamcha is way more powerful then his canon self like beating Olibu like he was nothing (Who should be powerful from 7 years ago when he made Pikkion had a good battle with him and we know what Pikkion done.)

Can yamcha beat Veagta? Or Yamcha loses once again?

Anime Yamcha may win against manga ssj2 majin vegeta since vegeta is around star level. Olibu gave pikkon a pretty good match where pikkon stomped anime cell who was at solar sytem level. So there's a pretty good chance yamcha can win.

The anime version of Yamcha winning against someone like even Vegeta, with Vegeta being in SSJ2 no less!? Oh boy.....

Anime Filler makes Yamcha looking more powerful then how weak he was in canon.

At the very least, Anime Yamcha's level is at Anime Perfect Cell's.

Oh yeah.

I think he probably could but i sort of wonder how strong should Vegeta? I know in both the anime and manga he supposed to be above Perfect Cell's level during the Buu Saga but still....

CrossverseCrisis said:
Damn....So Yamcha's likely to pull off a win against Vegeta then?
Yep, Guess so.

And yet, Anime Krillin is more powerful...Really XD

Back