• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How willing is kratos gonna use his petrification, time manipulation, and life force draining? If a lot, then he should take this via those abilities, if not, then Kirby should take this via attack reflection, and resulting in absorbing kratos.

Voting Kratos for overall more versatility, better weaponry, and atomic level destruction with Poseiden's Rage

@The real cal Howard Kratos charges, Kirby sucks, Kratos then stabs one his blades in the ground to avoid getting sucked in, then uses his other blade to attack Kirby.

Versatility doesn't really mean much here when base Kirby will always lead with vacuum BFR (except for that one time), and if Kratos doesn't bust out Poseidon's Rage, which Kirby can still get on the Warpstar and dodge, he gets inhaled.

Kratos can resist the suxx by stabbing his blades on the ground and bust out Petrification.

> Blades of Chaos

> Pulled out of the ground

If a High 6-A had trouble doing it, I don't think Kirby can.

I don't think a 2 foot blade having a few inches put into the ground is gonna prevent Kirby from ingesting Kratos, when may many times, his sucking caused his opponent to lose their grip on their weapon.

Blades in the ground aren't holding up when Kirby either just Warpstars closer to just ingest him better, or ears the ground around him. If Kratos busts out anything else, like the Medusa head, that gets sucked up, which makes a bigger problem.

Are you sure? I definitely remember the dude being the pragmatic type who rushes into fights brutally, like a Hercules dude. He's Ares' champion for a reason.

In the novels he spammed Medusa's Gaze + Zeus's Lightning Bolt + Poseidon's Rage a lot.

Also, if Kirby looks at Medusa while he is BFRing he gets petrified, which cancels the BFR

Kirby doesn't look while sucking, as his mouth opens past his eyes, and the inhaled gets distorted to fit into his mouth.

He only spammed it in one battle though. This wasn't repeated instances over many battles. This was one battle.

Yes, I'm nitpicking. OvO

Also, it's not exactly in-character for Anime Kirby to suck as soon as the battle starts. He ran from Octacon for half an hour before remembering he could inhale, and when he inhaled it was to absorb an attack and not the dude himself, and got steamrolled by Blocky before thinking about inhaling, and generally runs away at first.

This is also the same Kirby who almost passed out from fatigue after trying and failing, two times might I add, to inhale Blocky. I doubt it can get around Kratos sticking the Blades of Chaos onto the ground. Ares had to pump in a lot of power in order to BFR High 6-A Kratos to his pocket reality.

Plus, Kirby's BFR has been constantly evaded by holding onto rocks and grass. That's what Tiff and Tuff do everytime they're caught in the vinicity of Kirby's inhale.

Add that to the fact Kirby can't hold onto it for very long (or at least won't want to)...

To end my post, half of the time Kirby has to be told to inhale by Tiff and Tuff, who aren't here to do that. Not exactly the spammable in-character and unescapable ability you'd expect from his profile.

P.S: I know the OP can't vote. I'm merely countering what Cal said about Kirby's inhale

Back