• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anime girl vs furry satan

Wilfre at 2-C vs Monika (if necessary to not turn this into a stomp assumed to be 2-C)

Speed equalized

Battle location is under SBA unless that stops the characters from having their full power, in that case the location is any location that allows them both to be at full power

Both in character and not bloodlusted (but still hostile), no prior knowledge

VOTES:

Votes for furry satan:

Votes for the anime girl: 2 (7h3gr1nch; SailorGalacticRose)

Inconclusive: 1 (ZacharyGrossman273)

That may be true but I think as long as the revision is not accepted we have to operate with what the page says (and that's Low-Godly)

If he actually has Mid-Godly I suppose this would be a stomp because Monika's biggest asset is erasing characters and that would not work

Also they are actually oddly similar

Anti villains with plot manipulation whose main goal was to achieve free will... by any means neccesary

What's your vote assuming Wilfre stays as he is (Low-Godly)?

Also yeah they are oddly similar that's why I made this topic

I was going to say Monika can do at will what would take Wilfre some seconds to write it in the book of life, but I suppose speed equlized nullifies that.

Anyway I'll go with the anime girl, she's resistant to everything Wilfre can do and can act after being deleted, Wilfre has proven to be destructible

Monika FRA. She can exist as nothingness once deleted and can delete him. Not to mention she can powernull him and reset events.

And manipulate the plot.

Back